Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 01:06:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117411 times)
guitarphix
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2006, 05:40:59 PM »

hey dark if it helps i have a friend that works at a place that manufactures dvd's he could probably make a bunch of copies for a couple of bucks a piece if that helps anyone out

greg
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2006, 06:31:06 PM »

ok a lil update.... i have the discs, ripped to my drive, i'm driving up to hoboken to meet seeder # 2, who has the faster connection

i'd say sometime between 9-10 pm EST tonight they will be seeded

I haven't watched them, because i got them from someone on another board who met me while i was at work, so if i watch them, it will be even longer before everyone gets them.

so yeah ROCK ON

Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2006, 06:44:53 PM »

ok a lil update.... i have the discs, ripped to my drive, i'm driving up to hoboken to meet seeder # 2, who has the faster connection

I haven't watched them, because i got them from someone on another board who met me while i was at work, so if i watch them, it will be even longer before everyone gets them.

so yeah ROCK ON

i registered to say thank you very much =)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2006, 06:46:44 PM »

so yeah ROCK ON

Thanks dude, thanks a lot! I'm sure you guys will make an awesome work!

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2006, 07:53:27 PM »

review from paul cromwell:

ok,i got all the dvd's today...cost me $100 and i would say im a little angry.ok,first of all the fucker just had to put nyc bitch commitee on the bottom and you see it for the whole show!!!  also,during the show there will be something about supporting filmers right smack in the middle of the screen.now i dont know about you fuckers but i paid $100 and i dont wish to have all that stuff on my dvd's its very rude if you ask me.if it was free then so be it.also,just like axl,the filmer cant start on time..he missed the vid for jungle in all the shows (you can still hear the audio)on the show for the 14th the filmer has the cam in the back and keeps it like that so its not the best.the camera he used seems like a cheapy because i thin kthe quality should be better but whta do i know.the 17th should not be a 2 cam!!!! one of the cams is decent but the other cam is a waste.plus,again the camera seems cheap.now i have to pay for the single good cam of the 17th.i heard that one of the "big"traders bought all the clones and of course will have the better versions without all the writing and shit so the hoarding continues.all in all i give the filmer a 7 on the goods.the 12th is great once it gets rolling,great closeups!!! the 15th is pretty good too,kinda close n' steady.the 17th,after the first 10-15 min it seems pretty good.the show i really wanted was the 14th cause me,steve n' joe all met in NYC to see it together and had 1st row seats!!! i was kicked in the head by robin during PC and the filmer blurs the vid at this time so you cant really see it.the 14th is the worst of them all.torrenting? i could,i should...not sure what to do because this was already plannedby others,what should i do?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2006, 08:03:27 PM »

the 17th is on dime now

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2006, 08:25:30 PM »

those links somehow don't work for me

music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2006, 08:26:57 PM »

yea they dont work for me also
mattkipper
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2006, 08:29:01 PM »

12th on Minninova cause Dime won't take the upload and PCT is down.

Disc 1
www.mininova.org/tor/334801

Disc 2
www.mininova.org/tor/334802

EDIT FIXED

there try that
music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2006, 08:30:19 PM »

got it
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2006, 08:30:45 PM »

You guys should have waited instead of putting several nights up at the same time....
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2006, 08:35:26 PM »

weren't these supposed to be 4gb per disk?

music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2006, 08:36:27 PM »

I am not getting any seeders for the May 12th show on mininova, is the uploader seeding??
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »

with mininova it may take time, i always encounter this problem when a "busy"torrent such as this is first put up on there.
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2006, 08:40:18 PM »

Yea messed up the links, plus they are delayed.  I have them seeding let me know if they start.  I hate using public sites but the others are giving me problems.
music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2006, 08:40:28 PM »

with mininova it may take time, i always encounter this problem when a "busy"torrent such as this is first put up on there.
o ok thanks for the info, how long do you think it will take, will it start by tomorrow morning??
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2006, 08:40:52 PM »

why no just wait till pc tracker is back on?

Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2006, 08:42:38 PM »

o ok thanks for the info, how long do you think it will take, will it start by tomorrow morning??
well depending if there is no other problems it should be starting within a hour or two. i keep getting a tracker error but soon it SHOULD kick in. i would let it go and check back in a bit to see if any progress was made.
music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2006, 08:43:13 PM »

Yea messed up the links, plus they are delayed.  I have them seeding let me know if they start.  I hate using public sites but the others are giving me problems.

Well I am still getting that no one is seeding, but If you send me the DVDs through AOL Imstant messenger, I will be able to upload them to DIME, Jamtothis and The Traders den, none of which are public sites. It will be up by tomorrow afternoon if you decide to do this
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2006, 08:45:35 PM »

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=99072&hit=1
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: