Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 03:25:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117412 times)
Fusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2006, 10:03:03 PM »

Unfortunately I am not one of them.

Is it difficult?  Are there any places that describe how to use them?

I am a bit wary of torrents (on a couple of fronts).  I'm still considering joining PC Tracker, but I tend to get into things very methodically...so it's not going to be a quick process if I do ultimately decide to do torrents.

EDIT: Read a bit on Wikipedia.  Seems complicated.  confused

IM me on aim after midnight eastern time (thats when i get home from work) and i can walk you thru it, but first you need to find out if your ISP offers a free news server and what that address is, usually it can be found on their homepage, otherwise you'd need to pay for a news server

and thanks to the person who started posting them on newsgroups, would very much appreciate the others posted as well  Smiley

Thanks for the offer!  I don't get much free time during the week to post so I couldn't really respond until now.  I'm going through the link Bandita posted and it seems pretty clear.  I'm fairly certain my ISP has a free news server...I'll be looking into that tonight.  If I have any problems I'll lean on you guys a bit, but I'll try to work through it on my own first.  ok

a.k.a. KBear
mattkipper
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2006, 10:39:19 PM »

hey dark - will we know when you have shipped them out to us?

thanks for this, can't wait for them
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #222 on: June 14, 2006, 06:01:34 AM »

Dark are these DVDs the same ones from the NYC Bitch Committee?

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #223 on: June 14, 2006, 06:59:43 AM »

can anyone send me a copy of these shows?
im willing to make copys and distribute to portuguese members

flickn
« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2006, 09:15:59 PM »

anybody receive any packages that dark sent out , I would ask him but when i did ask jhim on aol , he signed off
EFISH
« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2006, 09:41:49 PM »

I recived mine today.. but i live very close so mine was probably a day ahead..

let me say.. thank you dark! sooo much dude.. i only got a chance to view disk 1 but it looks awesome man.. i appreciate what ur doing man  Grin
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2006, 06:35:01 AM »

I recived mine today.. but i live very close so mine was probably a day ahead..

let me say.. thank you dark! sooo much dude.. i only got a chance to view disk 1 but it looks awesome man.. i appreciate what ur doing man? Grin

Could you post some screencaps?  peace

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
BigChrisSpirito
Rocker

Big Chris Spirito

« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2006, 07:38:01 AM »

I stil haven't gotten mine yet (hope ya didn't forget me on this side of the state lol)  so how are the disc what do the people who have gotten them think about the quality?  Any screen caps to show yet?  I'll take some if there are none up still when I get my discs.  Anyways don't forget about me bro.

Chris

Orlando, FL, 9/2/92
Tampa, FL, 10/25/06
Estero, FL, 10/27/06
Atlanta, GA, 11/2/11
Las Vegas, NV, 10/31/12
Orlando, FL, 7/29/16
Miami, FL 8/8/2017
Hollywood, FL 10/2/21
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2006, 08:19:59 AM »

I stil haven't gotten mine yet (hope ya didn't forget me on this side of the state lol)  so how are the disc what do the people who have gotten them think about the quality?  Any screen caps to show yet?  I'll take some if there are none up still when I get my discs.  Anyways don't forget about me bro.

Chris

I just watched almost the entire May 12 DVD last night and it's excellent overall. Jungle and It's So Easy might have well not even been taped for how bad they are but the rest of it is pretty good.

The sound is great and the picture is good. I could really do without the "NYC Bitch Commitee" thing in the corner and the "Support The Filmers" bullshit popping up every so often but other then that, no complaints. The second one really pissed me off for 2 reasons. 1) I was drinking alot and 2) because I know these guys made a KILLING off of this so they have nothing to bitch about.

I'm gonna make my way through the other shows throughout the week but I'm more then satisfied w/ the first one so far. I made it to "There Was A Time" before I ended up needing to pass out from the whiskey so I'll finish the show today and post again if there's anything outstanding to look for.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #229 on: June 17, 2006, 08:32:44 AM »

anybody receive any packages that dark sent out , I would ask him but when i did ask jhim on aol , he signed off

That wasn't intentional.. lol.  I actually was in the middle of a shutdown / reboot when you IM'ed me.  Smiley

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #230 on: June 17, 2006, 08:47:46 AM »

That wasn't intentional.. lol.? I actually was in the middle of a shutdown / reboot when you IM'ed me.? Smiley

-darknemus

i try to send you an email. but for some reason your email address doesnt work. i sent you a pm about it. send me a pm back about it man.
f
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #231 on: June 17, 2006, 08:38:11 PM »

I can help out with seeding for as long as wanted on PC tracker.
But I won't be able to burn the discs on dvd (and/or send it out) so if anyone can help me with that, I can send alot of blanks to you (?)? Smiley

Btw; Thanks very much again,? Darknemus. You rock!? ok

I'm almost finished downloading one of the shows I wasn't at (practicing for when I find/figure out how to use a newsgroup for my show).  How exactly does one go about "seeding" something?  Do I just leave my computer on or do I leave bittorrent running/open?  I am way new to this whole torrent thing.

My computer is on all the time, except for random reboots when software updates come out.  I use a mac, if it makes a difference.

I tried reading the FAQ's on one of the torrent sites, but ended up more confused afterwards   

any help is appreciated.  thanks   Smiley
EFISH
« Reply #232 on: June 17, 2006, 08:40:08 PM »

now, im pretty new at torrent stuff too, but when you finish a download, i think it starts seeding from your computer until you click finish or exit your bittorrent.

atleast thats what happens for me.

if u close torrent and then wish to open and torrent again, i think u right click the download and click seed.

correct me if im wrong.. Tongue
f
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #233 on: June 17, 2006, 09:09:26 PM »

now, im pretty new at torrent stuff too, but when you finish a download, i think it starts seeding from your computer until you click finish or exit your bittorrent.

atleast thats what happens for me.

if u close torrent and then wish to open and torrent again, i think u right click the download and click seed.

correct me if im wrong.. Tongue

ok, thanks.  i don't see a finish button on my bittorrent, though.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5528/mybittorrentwindow19tw.jpg (too lazy to html the link)

one of these days, i should really upgrade to the two-button mouse, lol
EFISH
« Reply #234 on: June 17, 2006, 09:26:24 PM »

well.. wehn u r finished downloading... if it says "seeding" click Stop and then it should say download finished.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #235 on: June 18, 2006, 06:16:57 PM »

darknemus, i again request a set of hammerstein dvds from you man  beer
GnRbrad
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #236 on: June 18, 2006, 09:40:21 PM »

Are tehse DVD;s the ones that are on dimeadozen, that sya NY city bitch man or somehing???
EFISH
« Reply #237 on: June 18, 2006, 09:40:55 PM »

yes  Cool
flickn
« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »

so when did drak send my package out , i have countless amount of people im going to help a b/p with
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2006, 04:02:08 PM »

I'm sending packages out as quick as I can.  Please realize that I've got ALOT of work related stuff going on right now, too.  I got another 5 out Saturday and have plans to get another 10 or so out tomorrow.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: