Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 12:41:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117411 times)
Duffsangel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2006, 04:08:09 PM »

Thanks for the update Dark,  take your time we will all get them sooner or later.

Thanks alot mate.
flickn
« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2006, 05:58:17 PM »

I have ask twice in this thread and on aim to you , if you have personally mailed off my package. You have graciously avoided that twice now, what gives .I understand if people want to know if you are shipping stuff in general , I am asking if you sent my package to me .
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2006, 06:45:30 PM »

I have ask twice in this thread and on aim to you , if you have personally mailed off my package. You have graciously avoided that twice now, what gives .I understand if people want to know if you are shipping stuff in general , I am asking if you sent my package to me .

I'm not avoiding you (or anyone) - I honestly don't know if I've sent off your package yet.. As I go through the addresses in my gmail, I delete them (hence knowing i'm done with that address).  If I haven't, I will soon enough.  Don't panic.  I know some people have begun to get theirs as I've heard from a couple people in the NE U.S. who have received theirs.

I've mailed off a total of 26 sets of DVDs so far, I've got about another 30 or so sets to go.  Please don't make me out to be ignoring you - that's not cool.  I said earlier in this thread I have been QUITE busy the last few days.

Thanks,

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
flickn
« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2006, 07:46:52 PM »

sorry man , i have just had a bad day , and when the mailman came with nothing i felt alittle discourage , thanxs for all your efforts , i /we all appreciate it
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »

I'm in Boston and got mine this past Saturday.

I think everyone who is complaining should just calm down. You are bitching because your free DVD's havent come in the mail yet??

Look he is sending out 60 sets of 8 DVD's..thats 480 DVD's. He is one person, not Tower Records. Did you really expect a confirmation Email with a tracking number?

It's real easy to bitch when you are the one sitting on your ass waiting, and not the person who took the initialtive to make these available to so many people.
flickn
« Reply #245 on: June 19, 2006, 07:52:27 PM »

i chipped in twenty bucs for this cause , i dont expect anything free.and i provided a way to correspond with the saler , so.....i have had more of my hand in this then what most of you perceive, once again i dont expect anything for free, just more communication.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 07:54:55 PM by flickn » Logged
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2006, 07:57:56 PM »

i chipped in twenty bucs for this cause , i dont expect anything free.and i provided a way to correspond with the saler , so.....i have had more of my hand in this then what most of you perceive, once again i dont expect anything for free, just more communication.

Trust me, I communicate when I can.  Please remember that I single handedly run the entire I.T. department of a company w/ 40 Million in sales, annually.  Thats not to brag - just to point out that sometimes I get pretty damn busy Smiley

-darknemus

GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2006, 08:04:05 PM »

What's the deal with the UK people? I would love to get the 12th and 17th shows.
Perhaps if I sent the blank DVDs and paid for postage someone could burn them for me?? Please drop me a PM or rply if you can help, I need a 2006 show!!

Thanks guys  ok

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
flickn
« Reply #248 on: June 19, 2006, 08:20:35 PM »

Trust me, I communicate when I can.? Please remember that I single handedly run the entire I.T. department of a company w/ 40 Million in sales, annually.? Thats not to brag - just to point out that sometimes I get pretty damn busy Smiley

-darknemus

if i have computer problems i know who to look too , i run a kitchen in a hospital that pulls 40 million a year in profit

sutter health ....
community based , not for profit
Gunner4Life
Rocker

Gotta Call the I.R.S.!!!

« Reply #249 on: June 20, 2006, 12:11:12 AM »

I want to eventually get one of the Hammerstein DVDs, but I'm not sure which one. I'm leaning towards the 17th because of Izzy and all, but I heard its not that great of quality as far as visual shots go. Anyone who has seen the DVD, I would appreciate any information you could provide about this. Thanks.

Axl loyalist no matter when Chinese Democracy comes out!
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #250 on: June 20, 2006, 01:28:17 AM »

I'm sending packages out as quick as I can.? Please realize that I've got ALOT of work related stuff going on right now, too.? I got another 5 out Saturday and have plans to get another 10 or so out tomorrow.

-darknemus

okay man. i understand it. i respect it. i trust you with it.  beer     
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #251 on: June 20, 2006, 10:50:24 AM »

i run a kitchen in a hospital that pulls 40 million a year in profit

sutter health ....

Non profit that pulls in 40 million a year in profit??

sorry to go off topic, just found that interesting
COLDHEARTBREAKER
Headliner

Get In The Ring

« Reply #252 on: June 20, 2006, 11:00:02 AM »

Or if your can't wait like me...

you could just pull out a tenner from your pocket and get any or all of these NYC shows + the Lisbon and the latest version of Download (3 cam mix) from

plead_insanity@hotmail.co.uk

recieved within 24 hours (if your in the UK)

thats what i did cos this thing is taking ages! i was waiting thru someone else whos on this waiting list!
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #253 on: June 20, 2006, 12:44:49 PM »

sutter health ....

'not for profit' is a tax category for  organizations based on the types of activities they undertake; it does not necessarily mean they do not  make a profit.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2006, 01:25:45 PM »

sutter health ....

'not for profit' is a tax category for? organizations based on the types of activities they undertake; it does not necessarily mean they do not? make a profit.

I understand the Tax Implications, I just always find that amusing.

Wasn't a shot at the poster, just pointing out the little oxymoron.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:37:04 PM by C0ma » Logged
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #255 on: June 20, 2006, 06:40:21 PM »

I want to eventually get one of the Hammerstein DVDs, but I'm not sure which one. I'm leaning towards the 17th because of Izzy and all, but I heard its not that great of quality as far as visual shots go. Anyone who has seen the DVD, I would appreciate any information you could provide about this. Thanks.

I have seen all of them.

All of them have real crappy parts, blocked camera, shaky camera, out of focus camera, etc.

All of them have some good parts.

12th: Great, but the end is damaged. There is some real ugly audio and video problems during the last 2 songs. There are some AWESOME close ups, very clear.
17th: Also great. 2 camera angles. Izzy is a bonus.

I posted a bunch of screen captures from these over the weekend, look for the thread, think it's on page 2.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2006, 08:06:09 PM »

Go for the 17th just because it has Izzy.  They are all shaky quality with good and bad parts pretty much.
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2006, 08:14:28 PM »

I'm hearing from people now who have started to get their sets.  I'll be doing some more shipping out Thursday - can't tomorrow due to work schedule.

Sorry it takes so long to get them in the mail - South Florida mail is uber-crappy.

-darknemus

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2006, 08:33:02 PM »

Thanks dark. I got mine on Saturday. I am burning copies myself and sending out to others who haven't added their names to the list.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #259 on: June 21, 2006, 01:39:45 AM »

count me in ok.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: