Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 01:04:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117411 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2006, 07:33:20 AM »

Im telling you,fat fuck eat all in mcdonalds ,it was a pre-sale of new crispy cheese,and he just grab that money from bank,eat all,and shit himself by doing it rofl

gee I wonder why they banned you Born To Die.  Roll Eyes
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #421 on: October 03, 2006, 09:17:35 AM »

Im telling you,fat fuck eat all in mcdonalds ,it was a pre-sale of new crispy cheese,and he just grab that money from bank,eat all,and shit himself by doing it rofl

If you get banned really soon don't ask why...

BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #422 on: October 03, 2006, 11:50:54 AM »

But, according to Madison(mygnr's whatever you wanna call her), dark 'told' her:

dark said most of the people have now been sent their DVDs, and he's in the process of sending out the remaining few who didn't. That's what he told me.

I'd like to believe that, but it appears that all evidence points to the contrary.? No explanation and a thread full of whining fans...

This doesn't even make any sense.? Why would he contact a mod on another board to discuss the distribution of DVDs here instead of logging on and posting himself?? If he can talk to her then he obviously has internet access for crissakes not to mention he woke up long enough to post on a FL concert thread here not that long ago.?

At this point even if he rectifies it by sending the DVDs he hasn't I still think this guy has some nerve.? He needs to grow some cojones and own up to this already.

Well said. He has lost the respect of many and his name, on this board, is tarnished IMO.? I'd imagine others will agree.

I was in email contact with his girlfriend a few weeks ago (the owner of the PayPal account we all sent money to). She told me a few weeks ago that he PROMISED her he would make my DVD's. It never happened, and now she has ceased to answer my emails. rant I would never rip off anyone here, and it pisses me off that an established poster would do this.

We should all file disputes on the transactions before time runs out.  I think they have a 180 day rule or something to that effect.  We'd be bound to win or at least force communication with him.  I don't even want the damn DVDs.  I want my money back.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 11:53:01 AM by BluesGNR » Logged

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
mafia1
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2006, 01:25:21 PM »

If you get banned really soon don't ask why...

Ok
 peace

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

GNR GREATEST COLLECTOR!!!
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2006, 03:27:09 PM »

I think the one he's insulting should be the one getting banned.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #425 on: October 03, 2006, 03:49:25 PM »

But, according to Madison(mygnr's whatever you wanna call her), dark 'told' her:

dark said most of the people have now been sent their DVDs, and he's in the process of sending out the remaining few who didn't. That's what he told me.

I'd like to believe that, but it appears that all evidence points to the contrary.? No explanation and a thread full of whining fans...

This doesn't even make any sense.? Why would he contact a mod on another board to discuss the distribution of DVDs here instead of logging on and posting himself?? If he can talk to her then he obviously has internet access for crissakes not to mention he woke up long enough to post on a FL concert thread here not that long ago.?

At this point even if he rectifies it by sending the DVDs he hasn't I still think this guy has some nerve.? He needs to grow some cojones and own up to this already.

Well said. He has lost the respect of many and his name, on this board, is tarnished IMO.? I'd imagine others will agree.

I was in email contact with his girlfriend a few weeks ago (the owner of the PayPal account we all sent money to). She told me a few weeks ago that he PROMISED her he would make my DVD's. It never happened, and now she has ceased to answer my emails. rant I would never rip off anyone here, and it pisses me off that an established poster would do this.

We should all file disputes on the transactions before time runs out.? I think they have a 180 day rule or something to that effect.? We'd be bound to win or at least force communication with him.? I don't even want the damn DVDs.? I want my money back.

Anyone who still hasn't received the DVDs should definitely file a dispute with PayPal before time runs out.  No use waiting anymore for this guy. I think the way PayPal runs disputes now is that at 1st it opens communication with the so called seller and you have a set amount of time to escalate it to a claim.  He will probably stand to lose his PayPal account for this. 

Don't sit around waiting for this guy.  There are plenty of us here who will help you out with the DVDs if you still need copies.  Myself included.

And I agree he should just be banned at this point.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2006, 06:45:34 PM »

Noone told you to send him any money. That is your fault.

It's up to Jarmo to ban him.

But do not tell me what I should do. If I see someone breaking the rules, it's my "job" to let him know.

BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #427 on: October 03, 2006, 07:05:38 PM »

Noone told you to send him any money. That is your fault.

It's up to Jarmo to ban him.

But do not tell me what I should do. If I see someone breaking the rules, it's my "job" to let him know.

In that case, consider this a formal request to Jarmo to ban Darknemus on behalf of the fans in this thread that paid him and never receieved his promised end of the deal. ?

I mean no harm in my request to the mods or admin of this board and I do not hold you responsible for his actions by any means whatsoever, but many people feel that he has acted in an unjust manner and it warrants some form of punishment.

Just a request, I'm not demanding and I'm certainly lacking malicious intent..

monobum
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #428 on: October 03, 2006, 07:35:09 PM »

Ban him, he ripped me off. I'm out 20.00 bucks cause of him . I emailed him nicely regarding the deall and never got a reply.

I think its only fair.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #429 on: October 04, 2006, 06:02:48 AM »

I totally understand your feelings.

The guy stole (he hasn't answered any questions yet so that's the only word we can use...) lots of money from lots of people.

BUT, Jarmo is the one who should answer to your request and not me.

flickn
« Reply #430 on: October 04, 2006, 06:39:28 AM »

So you can't ban him , only jarmo can ?
Origen
« Reply #431 on: October 04, 2006, 07:16:21 AM »

No don't ban him, that's a easy way out for him and letting him off with it. Let him have his account open to see if he ever comes back and tries to justify what he has done.
mafia1
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #432 on: October 04, 2006, 08:05:41 AM »

Banning him will not make him give money back,and he can come back with diferent username ,just as i and some others in past did,and then he will not send money back,u better sue him ...

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
my empire of dirt

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2006, 10:19:06 AM »

So you can't ban him , only jarmo can ?

Do you think banning him will solve the problem?

BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2006, 11:57:55 AM »

Good point.  He can hide behind the internet if he wants to... and he never gave out his personal address, to my knowledge.  He sent a few dvds to gain confidence and more people just threw money at him...

MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #435 on: October 04, 2006, 01:18:13 PM »

Banning him will not make him give money back,and he can come back with diferent username ,just as i and some others in past did,and then he will not send money back,u better sue him ...

ha.
Welcome back BTD.
Always enjoyed your posts when you weren't insulting the hell out of people (and even some of those were funny.)

mafia1
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #436 on: October 04, 2006, 01:33:27 PM »

Thanks mate Grin

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
my empire of dirt

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #437 on: October 04, 2006, 01:44:25 PM »

He's not banned yet only because I think he owes many people here a big apology for this situation (in addition to the money).

Regarding his credibility, it's up you to decide who you think is credible.

I've had my personal opinion on this guy for years and it hasn't changed one bit.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2006, 01:53:27 PM »

He's not banned yet only because I think he owes many people here a big apology for this situation (in addition to the money).

Regarding his credibility, it's up you to decide who you think is credible.

I've had my personal opinion on this guy for years and it hasn't changed one bit.

/jarmo

I agree with you, but I also maintain that I'm not sure if the apology and refund would change anything.  It's almost at the point where it's just not worth thinking about anymore, because an apology and a refund seem distantly impossible. 

There's no right way to handle this - I think you're correct about not banning him just yet.  That gives the situation an opportunity to pan out. The only downfall is the lack of closure for those that lost in this situation.

Either way could be wrong or right. I'm not to judge.

peace

EFISH
« Reply #439 on: October 04, 2006, 01:53:51 PM »

I honestly think this is a whole misunderstanding. I really hope he can come, clear it up.. and though some of you may not forgive him, I hope he lives up to the promiss he's made.. and sends everyone the DVD's.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: