Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 02:38:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117412 times)
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #480 on: October 11, 2006, 12:51:55 AM »

I got mine rather quickly from him.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
flickn
« Reply #481 on: October 11, 2006, 12:56:31 AM »

well I didnt , and thank god for Bandita , or I would still be waiting.This guy is just  shame in the GNR trading community
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #482 on: October 11, 2006, 01:03:25 AM »

I just read this entire thread and for those of you who put faith in darknemus need to wake up.

He claimed he never had any interest in gnfr.com however, whenever it would suddenly have an update, darknemus appeared to "let us know he had this feeling that it would update" and then try and coincide it and connect it to the GNR world when it had NO association to GNR whatsoever.

Also, he scammed a lot of people in the LatigoHammers chat room thing years ago.  Jarmo knows of this.  A lot of us at that point knew dark's credibility was not to be trusted.

Sorry for all those who got ripped off by this clown.   That is uncool.  But at least now you will be able to spot the signs of a person who lacks credibility. 

Since hmmmmmmmmm isn't accepting private messages, I'll need to ask this here:

To: hmmmmmmmmm

Were you part of the gnfr chatroom?

dark wasn't the only one that was had by LatigoHammers, nor was he the one behind it. The woman behind it is currently in jail in Finland on unrelated charges.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #483 on: October 11, 2006, 02:57:27 AM »

I just read this entire thread and for those of you who put faith in darknemus need to wake up.

He claimed he never had any interest in gnfr.com however, whenever it would suddenly have an update, darknemus appeared to "let us know he had this feeling that it would update" and then try and coincide it and connect it to the GNR world when it had NO association to GNR whatsoever.

Also, he scammed a lot of people in the LatigoHammers chat room thing years ago.? Jarmo knows of this.? A lot of us at that point knew dark's credibility was not to be trusted.

Sorry for all those who got ripped off by this clown.? ?That is uncool.? But at least now you will be able to spot the signs of a person who lacks credibility.?

Since hmmmmmmmmm isn't accepting private messages, I'll need to ask this here:

To: hmmmmmmmmm

Were you part of the gnfr chatroom?

dark wasn't the only one that was had by LatigoHammers, nor was he the one behind it. The woman behind it is currently in jail in Finland on unrelated charges.

May I ask what the LatigoHammers chat was and exactly what scam was run there?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #484 on: October 11, 2006, 07:30:12 AM »

The woman behind it is currently in jail in Finland on unrelated charges.

Well, maybe. But it's also a nice way to "disappear" from the Internet don't you think?

Looks like the people who got DVDs are Dark's friends.

Long story made short:

Dark gets people into a chat room to solve the riddles appearing on that GNFR site.

A person claiming to be Axl appears in the chat room.

Dark still tries to tell people it really is Axl after it's been confirmed that the person is a fraud.

This guy also posted on several GN'R boards before the above letter was issued.

In addition to this, Darknemus was telling people he had proof this really was Axl. Something about meeting Axl's "girlfriend" in Florida.

Not to turn this completely off topic, but to me it seemed at the time like the guy was trying really hard to make people believe that this person was Axl. Then he just started claiming he was fooled like everybody else.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 07:33:50 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #485 on: October 11, 2006, 11:21:26 AM »

Was there a financial gain on that scam? Just putting the pieces together

Keep em under your wheels.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #486 on: October 11, 2006, 12:55:02 PM »

Well, maybe. But it's also a nice way to "disappear" from the Internet don't you think?

Long story made short:

Dark gets people into a chat room to solve the riddles appearing on that GNFR site.

Dark still tries to tell people it really is Axl after it's been confirmed that the person is a fraud.

In addition to this, Darknemus was telling people he had proof this really was Axl. Something about meeting Axl's "girlfriend" in Florida.

Not to turn this completely off topic, but to me it seemed at the time like the guy was trying really hard to make people believe that this person was Axl. Then he just started claiming he was fooled like everybody else.

/jarmo

Hopefully Dark is sitting in jail next to Latigo. Maybe his irregular log-ins are on the community computers in the Florida state pen...  hihi

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #487 on: October 11, 2006, 02:59:01 PM »

Long story made short:

/jarmo

Hopefully Dark is sitting in jail next to Latigo. Maybe his irregular log-ins are on the community computers in the Florida state pen...? hihi

Wishful thinking but I tend to believe he just used the money to further his Spiderman action figure collection he has there and didn't feel like copying any more DVDs.  It's nearly impossible to prosecute internet related crimes.  I think at this point we just need everyone who still hasn't received anything to speak up and the rest of us here can help you out with the copies.
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #488 on: October 11, 2006, 07:15:21 PM »

OK, let me get this straight. This dude has done this more than once, he's posted his picture here in the forum., he refuses to acknowledge that he's screwed a bunch of people (and  in the process fattened his Spider-Man collection) and he's going to the Florida shows.

Damn that takes guts. He's just asking for an ass-kicking. (Not that I'm advocating it, just saying).

jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #489 on: October 11, 2006, 11:07:34 PM »

Hey, I send DVDs, when I can, I dont ask for anything , 2 times people sent me pay pal for like 10 bucks. I deliver, sometimes takes me a while , with life and stuff, but I at least try to keep it real, for I dont want really a fans money when I am a fan also, and more times than not, when I do send, I send more than what people asked me for. So, sayng that work and blah blah blah, ....................just fucking be real!!!!!!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Warchild
« Reply #490 on: October 11, 2006, 11:39:13 PM »

I exposed the lying scum over at my(gag) gnr , but I got warned for it......I posted he was
NOT part of the gnr camp, but he did bug the shit out of the lawyers for awhile....
he lives in florida, has a golden retriever, and his MOMMY used to work at the police dept as dispatcher.......he was behind the gnfr Latigo bullshit........Craig is NOT trustworthy!!

but the psycho admin at mygnr still continues to defend him.........like attracts like?

please circulate picture.....(nod, nod, wink,wink)

KUDOS TO ALL HERE

Da WARCHILD

bandita.....got that pic yet???

EXCELLENT FORUM JARMO.......I was warned at mygnr for mentioning this forum, me detects jealousy...... beer
Warchild
« Reply #491 on: October 11, 2006, 11:52:17 PM »

NOTE.....if dark, aka CRAIG goes to shows it will be most likely at west estero
and west beach.........but hell he has all that ill gotten gain, so who knows........

just giving people a heads up!

you have the pic, distribute as you see fit!!!

yeah I'm double posting, but WC's knocked back a few....so KUDOS people!!!

(would love a pic of the psycho at mygnr) hint hint......i'll give you a cookie!!!

Da Warchild
EFISH
« Reply #492 on: October 11, 2006, 11:53:34 PM »

and west beach.........but hell he has all that ill gotten gain, so who knows........

(would love a pic of the psycho at mygnr) hint hint......i'll give you a cookie!!!

Da Warchild
By no means will I go out of my way to find him, but if I see him during the shows, Ill mention that he needs to get to this thread a.s.a.p ok
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #493 on: October 12, 2006, 12:14:22 AM »

Da Warchild
By no means will I go out of my way to find him, but if I see him during the shows, Ill mention that he needs to get to this thread a.s.a.p ok

Oh, he already knows this, I have seen him on the board a couple of times in recent days and even accidentally ran across his myspace page the other day by accident so I hardly believe the fact that he has no time to be online-

Reading the story about what happened on the other forum now I have a real clear idea of what kind of person this guy is though so I wouldn't expect him to show up here soon with any type of explanation.

As jazjme said, be real and treat other fans here how you would want to be treated.  Barring a few rotten apples this is a great bunch of people here. peace

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #494 on: October 12, 2006, 12:47:42 AM »

I exposed the lying scum over at my(gag) gnr , but I got warned for it......I posted he was
NOT part of the gnr camp, but he did bug the shit out of the lawyers for awhile....
he lives in florida, has a golden retriever, and his MOMMY used to work at the police dept as dispatcher.......he was behind the gnfr Latigo bullshit........Craig is NOT trustworthy!!

but the psycho admin at mygnr still continues to defend him.........like attracts like?

KUDOS TO ALL HERE

Da WARCHILD

EXCELLENT FORUM JARMO.......I was warned at mygnr for mentioning this forum, me detects jealousy...... beer

Craig was not behind the gnfr/Latigo bullshit. What's your proof? I was in that chatroom for the whole ride, and I saw nothing that makes me think he was the mastermind. As I said earlier, the woman who was the mastermind behind it is currently in jail in Finland as far as I know on unrelated charges. Whether its true or not, or whether she just wanted to get away from it I don't know, and I'll probably never know for sure, but stop placing it all on Craig's head when he got fooled just like the rest of us.

Yes, he's a friend of mine, but I also do agree that he owes everyone here some type of explanation - if you'd all like, I'll call him tomorrow and try to get him to stop in here, or at the very least see if he'll relay a message through me to give to everyone.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 12:52:02 AM by BurningHills » Logged

BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #495 on: October 12, 2006, 01:37:20 AM »

KUDOS TO ALL HERE

Da WARCHILD

Craig was not behind the gnfr/Latigo bullshit. What's your proof? I was in that chatroom for the whole ride, and I saw nothing that makes me think he was the mastermind. As I said earlier, the woman who was the mastermind behind it is currently in jail in Finland as far as I know on unrelated charges. Whether its true or not, or whether she just wanted to get away from it I don't know, and I'll probably never know for sure, but stop placing it all on Craig's head when he got fooled just like the rest of us.

Yes, he's a friend of mine, but I also do agree that he owes everyone here some type of explanation - if you'd all like, I'll call him tomorrow and try to get him to stop in here, or at the very least see if he'll relay a message through me to give to everyone.

That would be cool of you.  He owes the people here an explanation for sticking it up our asses.  Nobody wants to hear he was too busy to post and if that's the reason he gives you, everyone here can vouch that he is lying.

Thanks again for your effort.  peace

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #496 on: October 12, 2006, 02:04:23 AM »

Well, I guess it's taboo over there...

But I don't wanna talk about mygnr anymore, I'm done with that site-forum-whatever since August when we got attacked by a whacko in the worst way...

November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #497 on: October 12, 2006, 12:37:08 PM »

Well, I guess it's taboo over there...

But I don't wanna talk about mygnr anymore, I'm done with that site-forum-whatever since August when we got attacked by a whacko in the worst way...

You?re not the only one...unfortunately Sad

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Warchild
« Reply #498 on: October 12, 2006, 02:00:52 PM »

Hiya Christos.....I heard about your and Jarmo's unfair attack.....all I can say is consider the source!

I honestly think she has ruined her credibility in GNR land, and rightly so!

Burning Hills, as a matter of fact I DO have proof that dark aka Craig was up to his eyeballs in the
latigo and the riddle site (which shall not be named)!

People reveal what they are...eventually.....I have found out the hard way!

and anybody wanting a description of the psycho PM me........she AIN'T hot!

Bow Wow!(should i have said that? if not apology!)

WARCHILD

and Dark WAS behind gnfr and latigo scam....ask Jarmo!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:33:33 PM by Warchild » Logged
Warchild
« Reply #499 on: October 12, 2006, 02:31:15 PM »

KUDOS TO ALL HERE

Da WARCHILD

READ JARMOS POST ON THE LATIGO/GNFR....it explains a LOT.........and Jarmo is no liar!

You MIGHT wanna consider your choice of "friends"

WARCHILD!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:33:59 PM by Warchild » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: