Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 07:45:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Tommy on q1043 (was: Chinese democracy news on radio?)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tommy on q1043 (was: Chinese democracy news on radio?)  (Read 49564 times)
estranged.1098
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2005, 12:00:05 PM »

but when you start talking like you're down to picking out the cover art, something is gonna happen soon...

they have said this before... many times they have said that the cover was picked.. they even showed it in hong kong... 

artwork being selected for the cover does not mean that all the artwork was finalized/completed etc.
there is more than the cover image associated with the artwork for a cd release  peace

Some people see things as they like to see them, not as they are.  peace
reynics22
« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2005, 12:15:25 PM »

but when you start talking like you're down to picking out the cover art, something is gonna happen soon...

they have said this before... many times they have said that the cover was picked.. they even showed it in hong kong... 

find me another quote from tommy or dizzy where they say the artwork is being worked on?

and in hong kong, that's the album cover, there is a lot more to art work than an album cover.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2005, 10:21:17 PM »

Well, I guess we have one more day to see if this rumor is true or not.  Didn't he say in one week we would get new GNR music?  Ha Ha!  Another rumor shot down.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2005, 02:12:40 AM »

In all fairness, on Axl's "interview" posted on GNROnline.com before the Asian tour in '02, Axl said they already had the artwork, track-listing, etc. but I'm highly prone to believe that was just PR and if Axl really gave that interview, I'm listening to 'This I Love' as I type this...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2005, 02:29:55 AM »

Its the same rumors recycled over and over again.  Roll Eyes Im not buying it. Not until Axl says its coming out.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2005, 08:58:50 AM »

In all fairness, on Axl's "interview" posted on GNROnline.com before the Asian tour in '02, Axl said they already had the artwork...

Axl/gnronline statement aug. '02:  "The album cover art is ready."? there is more to the artwork than the album cover.
SINSHINE
VIP

"I knew the storm was getting closer!"

« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2005, 09:29:13 AM »

I did a photo shoot for the cover of Aerosmith's Just Push Play album in January of '01. The album was released in March of '01 so regardless if we're talking about the cover or other art to be included, I can tell you that the art in general should NOT hold up CD in the least.

In case you were wondering, that is  Wink

"You could have a steam train...if you'd just lay down your tracks!" - P. Gabriel
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: