Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:48:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Mystery animal found dead in Maine
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mystery animal found dead in Maine  (Read 7491 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2006, 12:43:11 AM »

It was probably some cat/dog or something that bread with a coyote and bam, wierd ass mix. Hell maybe some redneck is doing shit like the movie 'The Animal' with Rob Schneider up in the hills in Maine but with animals.  yes
Steel_Angel
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2006, 12:53:31 AM »

looks like my Aunt.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2006, 03:17:49 AM »

I dunno why we spend so much money on space travel when there are actual alien-like creatures still undiscovered here on earth.

Yea, no shit. They all look like Jodie Foster's dad anyway........

To the ocean I say!

Shirell
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2006, 04:14:11 AM »

Kind of cool looking, wish it werent dead Cry
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2006, 10:33:42 AM »

It could have been some human lab animal, because we do try to breed diff races together all the time and have done so for centuries...

Nothing to say
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2006, 03:00:32 PM »

well its not the first weird animal that were discovered last time, resently I read in a couple wibsites that somwhere in America some fisher found a fish with human teeth .
does some one read about this?

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2006, 03:37:33 PM »

Mystery fucking animal.... Mystery breed of dog, maybe.

I was expecting a dinosaur to be looking back at me.

If he didn't die with that scary look on his face this wouldn't even be news.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2006, 05:21:25 PM »

Yeah but theres something in that area thats killing large dogs and Dobermans and screaming bloody hell at night. No regular dog is going to fight and kill other dogs its size, so it must be a mixed breed with another animal besides just a dog. 
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2006, 05:49:44 PM »

maybe this animal escape from some secret  labaratory  hihi

MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2006, 10:17:54 PM »

Damn,I hope that's not the last of that kind.

That would really suck if it is. I like the color it has to it.

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 05:25:27 AM »

Yeah but theres something in that area thats killing large dogs and Dobermans and screaming bloody hell at night. No regular dog is going to fight and kill other dogs its size, so it must be a mixed breed with another animal besides just a dog. 

I thought that was the most interesting point in the article, because they also say it was about 40-50 pounds, which seems kind of small to be killing a Rottweiler ... if it did, it must have been one mean mother-fucker.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 11:32:01 PM »

Fact is there are an UNCOUNTABLE number of animals we aren't even aware of. Creatures lurk at the bottom of the ocean that we haven't even begun to find. You'd think with advances in technology this wouldn't be so, but until 2004 people hadn't ever caught footage - or even seen - a live giant squid! And we've known they exist since the 1950s when they first washed ashore as carcasses.

Famous cryptzoologist named Bernard Huvelman (sp?) who has much respect in the scientific community (and died a few years ago of old age) said back in the '50s or '60s that he believed there are "lost worlds" in remote areas of the world where dinosaurs still roam. Many people who don't buy into the supernatural believe the Mothman, Jersey Devil and "Thunder Birds" (Google them!) are actually pterodactyls (sp?) that didn't die out. One scientist said it's possible that they had become trapped in caves for all these years. It makes sense since both the Jersey Devil and Mothman were reported as having lived in caves in wildernesses. Thousands of people saw the Mothman and many of them claimed the thing lived in abandoned mines on the outskirts of town - these mines were basically caves since they hadn't been used for many years. And a lot of people don't believe these things exist, but even Napoleon Bonaparte's cousin (or brother? can't remember) spotted the Jersey Devil when he was there on a hunting trip - he wrote about it in his journal and said it was unlike anything he had ever seen, and it flew over them across a lake while he was target practicing.

Also there are the very famous "chucacabras" which supposedly live in South America and are referred to by the locals there as "vampires" or something because they are known for sucking the blood out of infants at night. They have been spotted for many, many years. They were always thought to be either a fake legend or some kind of unknown species that exists only in South America. However, one scientist recently suggested that they, too, are pterodactyls since they allegedly have wings and are capable of flying. He said the pterodactyls could have found their way to South America thousands of years ago.

I find it very fascinating that we are still finding new creatures. A research team in Mongolia stumbled upon a "lost world" a few months ago where they found hundreds of new animals - ranging from butterflys to birds to fox-like creatures (forget what they called them). Last I heard they said they were going to venture deeper into the jungle to see what other creatures were there, but I haven't seen anything since.

Also, in Vietnam I believe there's a research expedition going on right now funded by the GOVERNMENT to track down "human-looking apes." Basically Bigfoot. The reason this caused a lot of fuss in the cryptzoology world is because it's the first time any government has acknowledged existence of such a creature. The expedition is still underway and last I heard there were rumors from people on the expedition that a few of the creatures had been caught and were being concealed from the public, but there's no proof of this. They do supposedly have pictures, however, that aren't being released any time soon, and tons of people there have seen the creatures since the expedition started.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 11:35:55 PM by RussianRoulette » Logged
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2006, 12:49:24 AM »

Yeah Alina, I recall seeing a picture of it!  nervous
Steel_Angel
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2006, 01:42:55 AM »

interesting stuff, russian. i almost exploded in my pants while reading it.
T_Roxie
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2006, 05:31:11 AM »

I find it very fascinating that we are still finding new creatures. A research team in Mongolia stumbled upon a "lost world" a few months ago where they found hundreds of new animals - ranging from butterflys to birds to fox-like creatures (forget what they called them). Last I heard they said they were going to venture deeper into the jungle to see what other creatures were there, but I haven't seen anything since.

That was in Borneo.  There arent any jungles in Mongolia.  ok
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2006, 05:40:15 AM »

Hypothetically speaking...how would one go about ditching their friends and life and becoming an explorer instead? Undecided
T_Roxie
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2006, 05:46:50 AM »

Hypothetically speaking...how would one go about ditching their friends and life and becoming an explorer instead? Undecided

Become an astronaut?
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2006, 06:51:27 AM »

That's crap, I wanna discover new stuff, not float around in space doing fuck all.
anythinggoes
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2006, 06:59:07 AM »

grow some stubble buy a hat a map a compass a flask and a ticket to the Jungle you may also need a pistol once there just in case hihi   
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2006, 08:03:27 AM »

If I suddenly stop posting here and never come back, you'll know the army ants got me. ok
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: