Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 11:45:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227903 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144062 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2007, 12:54:43 PM »

Two more days until Cartman gets tourettes.  hihi

I'm not really sure what season we're on...I THINK the 11th is continuing from earlier this year. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2007, 03:44:18 PM »

Two more days until Cartman gets tourettes.  hihi

I'm not really sure what season we're on...I THINK the 11th is continuing from earlier this year. 

that is correct. i cant wait

html sucks
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2007, 05:53:16 PM »

Two more days until Cartman gets tourettes.? hihi

I'm not really sure what season we're on...I THINK the 11th is continuing from earlier this year.?

that is correct. i cant wait

rofl

i was going to bring this thread back for a week now and i kept forgetting about it.

I can't fucking wait either. South Park RULES bow

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2007, 05:59:27 PM »

rofl

i was going to bring this thread back for a week now and i kept forgetting about it.

peace

I'll share my winnings with you, as soon as Jarmo sends 'em.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2007, 06:23:07 PM »

rofl

peace

I'll share my winnings with you, as soon as Jarmo sends 'em.

Deal yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #145 on: October 03, 2007, 10:34:19 PM »

lmao
lick my balls........COCK.......SSHHITTT.........boner sneez.............pussy

rofl

Tonights episode was great, however, i must say i was a little disapointed with the lack of kenny and stan. Craige had more lines then kenny and stan put together (actually they didn't have any).

but still good show ok FUCK!

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #146 on: October 03, 2007, 10:39:59 PM »

Hahaha, I'm still fucking rolling after that one.  The ending was classic......."Oh Shit"   They played off of that fucking Tourette's guy skit on the internet and also made fun of Chris Hansen.  Still fresh!  Kudos Matt and Trey.......you guys are still the masters.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2007, 01:03:08 AM »

Piss out my ass!

Tourettes isn't funny.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #148 on: October 04, 2007, 04:12:37 AM »

wow if i could say "lick my balls........COCK.......SSHHITTT.........boner sneez.............pussy", i would be soooooo happy
SLCPUNK
« Reply #149 on: October 04, 2007, 04:14:34 AM »

Not to totally hijack, but I knew a guy who had turrets back when I was 16. It was the craziest shit I had seen at that age, although he did not blurt out obscenities.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2007, 04:18:41 AM »

wow if i could say "lick my balls........COCK.......SSHHITTT.........boner sneez.............pussy", i would be soooooo happy

If I could say that to Chris Hanson, I would be soooooooo happy.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2007, 05:45:14 AM »

hahah that episode rocked, ifound it hilarious when all the pedo's walked in and shot themselves in site of chris hansen.

html sucks
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2007, 06:07:58 AM »

damn, Ive forgotten all about South Park since the movie. they haven't aired it either in Norway or Belgium for a long time from what I can see. Ive probably only seen the first 3 seasons or something, got a lot to catch up on! Grin

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2007, 06:33:00 AM »

damn, Ive forgotten all about South Park since the movie. they haven't aired it either in Norway or Belgium for a long time from what I can see. Ive probably only seen the first 3 seasons or something, got a lot to catch up on! Grin

www.allsp.com

go, and watch the better episodes since they got amazing with series 9 10 and 11

html sucks
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2007, 07:19:19 AM »

www.allsp.com

go, and watch the better episodes since they got amazing with series 9 10 and 11

I will, when I have time. thanks a lot man!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2007, 09:59:23 AM »

VERY disappointing episode.  A lot of cursing and dirty words back to back gets old VERY fast to me.  A few of Cartman's lines made me smile but I really didn't start laughing till he lost the filter on his thoughts and said the personal things, like how he wet his bed and his cousin and him touched wieners.  When he tried to prevent saying those things it was even funnier.

the pedophiles all killing themselves one after the other was good too.

but overall i was pretty disappointed.  just expect a little more for a premier episode than blatant cursing.  this was more like a middle of the season episode that they just throw together.

"i got a golden ticket" was a nice touch too.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2007, 12:02:43 PM »

I've often wondered how many self-inflicted gunshots to the head have taken place in South Park episodes.  There were at least seven or so, last night, and SOOO many over the years.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2007, 12:30:20 PM »

VERY disappointing episode.? A lot of cursing and dirty words back to back gets old VERY fast to me.? A few of Cartman's lines made me smile but I really didn't start laughing till he lost the filter on his thoughts and said the personal things, like how he wet his bed and his cousin and him touched wieners.? When he tried to prevent saying those things it was even funnier.

but overall i was pretty disappointed.? just expect a little more for a premier episode than blatant cursing.? this was more like a middle of the season episode that they just throw together.

yeah it was okay, i was expecting a little more from the premiere episode. the premiere episode from last october, the world of warcraft one, was a lot better.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2007, 01:21:44 PM »

VERY disappointing episode.  A lot of cursing and dirty words back to back gets old VERY fast to me.  A few of Cartman's lines made me smile but I really didn't start laughing till he lost the filter on his thoughts and said the personal things, like how he wet his bed and his cousin and him touched wieners.  When he tried to prevent saying those things it was even funnier.

but overall i was pretty disappointed.  just expect a little more for a premier episode than blatant cursing.  this was more like a middle of the season episode that they just throw together.

yeah it was okay, i was expecting a little more from the premiere episode. the premiere episode from last october, the world of warcraft one, was a lot better.

exactly, the premiere ones are usually thought out a little more than the ones they throw together in a few days.  I don't see myself watching the rerun of this, but i would watch the war craft one again in a NY minute. so many good lines/parts in that one.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2007, 03:25:02 PM »

Keep this thread going! Southpark is one of my alltime fav's!!!!!! I have watched since the beginning. There are so many little things in the episodes that pass right by unless you rewatch.

And don't get too sensitive peeps! This show is the only one that makes fun of everyone - no one is immune and that's what I love about it.

Did you guys hear that Trey and Matt will be writing some shows for another show - crap I can't remember the name but I think it is two guys names and airs in Canada or an obscure cable channel? Anyone know anymore about this?

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: