Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:50:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227900 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144059 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2007, 04:04:34 PM »

Terrance and Phillip?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »

Keep this thread going! Southpark is one of my alltime fav's!!!!!! I have watched since the beginning. There are so many little things in the episodes that pass right by unless you rewatch.

And don't get too sensitive peeps! This show is the only one that makes fun of everyone - no one is immune and that's what I love about it.

Did you guys hear that Trey and Matt will be writing some shows for another show - crap I can't remember the name but I think it is two guys names and airs in Canada or an obscure cable channel? Anyone know anymore about this?

Terrance and Phillip?

nervous  Not sure that can really carry a show.  They had an entire episode, as I recall...wasn't too memorable.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2007, 04:51:49 PM »

As always, another great episode last night. 

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2007, 05:06:22 PM »

Keep this thread going! Southpark is one of my alltime fav's!!!!!! I have watched since the beginning. There are so many little things in the episodes that pass right by unless you rewatch.

And don't get too sensitive peeps! This show is the only one that makes fun of everyone - no one is immune and that's what I love about it.

Did you guys hear that Trey and Matt will be writing some shows for another show - crap I can't remember the name but I think it is two guys names and airs in Canada or an obscure cable channel? Anyone know anymore about this?

Terrance and Phillip?

nervous? Not sure that can really carry a show.? They had an entire episode, as I recall...wasn't too memorable.

the thing that pisses me off about the T & T episode is that i've never seen it Sad

i think after this season they should play back every episode in order yes

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2007, 09:41:19 PM »

Terrance and Phillip?

nervous? Not sure that can really carry a show.? They had an entire episode, as I recall...wasn't too memorable.

The T & P episode wasn't supposed to be a real episode.....it was a joke that they played on the entire South Park fanbase who were awaiting the cliffhanger for the first season episode where Cartman was supposed to find out who his father was.? Everyone was tuned in and it was April so they played the ultimate April Fool's joke.? Comedy Central had thousands upon thousands of calls and angry letters sent of people bitching about not seeing the real episode.? Totally classic.? Then they teased it again with the Cartoon Wars episodes.? Totally hilarious deal though.

I watched this episode again and I really think it's more entertaining to folks who have seen what they're spoofing.? The Tourette's Guy videos from the internet and To Catch A Predator (which is a cool show, but Chris Hansen constantly saying, "I'm Chris Hansen" which he does religiously on the show is fucking hilarious to see spoofed).?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 10:29:20 PM by Bill 213 » Logged

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2007, 11:11:36 PM »

Terrance and Phillip?

The T & P episode wasn't supposed to be a real episode.....it was a joke that they played on the entire South Park fanbase who were awaiting the cliffhanger for the first season episode where Cartman was supposed to find out who his father was.? Everyone was tuned in and it was April so they played the ultimate April Fool's joke.? Comedy Central had thousands upon thousands of calls and angry letters sent of people bitching about not seeing the real episode.? Totally classic.? Then they teased it again with the Cartoon Wars episodes.? Totally hilarious deal though.

lol  i remember like hearing about that in that i think it was called "going down to south park" thing. No doubt if i saw it then i would have laughed my ass off. Then i would have gotten a little pissed.........maybe

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2007, 12:03:38 AM »

I remember watching it that night like, what the fuck is this?  Dude I honestly expected it to stop after like 2 or 3 minutes, but it kept going and after the first commercial break I think I started to crack up then.  I just remember it actually being covered in the AP because of the insane amount of complaints the network had. 

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2007, 09:51:23 AM »

^ I remember i was in college at the time and i told all my buds they were going to do something b/c it was april fools.  turns out i was right but never would i have thought it would be a T and P episode. 

my favorite T and P bit was "t and p: behind the blow".  great episode.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2007, 12:47:19 PM »

Ok. I just found it. It's called Kenny vs. Spenny - it's a Canadian show in which these guys really like and I guess they wrote an episode once but Comedy Central is going to air 10 shows they will write for the comedy. The article is at tvtattle.com and was part of last week's news. I just check this site cause they usually have Lost news. It should be interesting to check out considering I love the humor of south park.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2007, 05:24:13 PM »

Ok. I just found it. It's called Kenny vs. Spenny - it's a Canadian show in which these guys really like and I guess they wrote an episode once but Comedy Central is going to air 10 shows they will write for the comedy. The article is at tvtattle.com and was part of last week's news. I just check this site cause they usually have Lost news. It should be interesting to check out considering I love the humor of south park.
what channel, when, and what time will said show air?

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2007, 04:09:56 PM »

what channel, when, and what time will said show air?

peace

Don't know. They didn't give any details. you will have to watch for it.

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2007, 04:14:54 PM »

Just saw the new episode this weekend and I'm sorry but I did think it was funny because I personally would love to be able to blame a medical problem on my reason for telling the people I really can't stand what I think about them. Some of the timing was hilarious. And I loved the end "Shit". South Park has always used swearing since the beginning, albeit, not the whole show but if you understand what they were spoofing, then you would understand they weren't using the swear to just make a show.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2007, 04:17:34 PM »

Now THIS sounds like it could be an instant classic...

NEW YORK, October 8, 2007 - Stan's dad takes the biggest crap of his life and his mom just can't see what the big deal is in an all-new episode of "South Park" entitled, "More Crap," premiering on Wednesday, October 10 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Randy becomes South Park's home-town hero when the guys down at the local bar see the size of his most recent crap. Randy contacts a society that keeps track of the world record, thinking his masterpiece would definitely be a contender

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2007, 05:10:34 PM »

NEW YORK, October 8, 2007 - Stan's dad takes the biggest crap of his life and his mom just can't see what the big deal is in an all-new episode of "South Park" entitled, "More Crap," premiering on Wednesday, October 10 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Randy becomes South Park's home-town hero when the guys down at the local bar see the size of his most recent crap. Randy contacts a society that keeps track of the world record, thinking his masterpiece would definitely be a contender

lmao can't wait ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2007, 11:22:04 PM »

Haha that sounds mentally disturbing.......Can't wait for Wednesday

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2007, 11:10:31 AM »

Why is it that people or men are fascinated with the size of their crap?HuhHuh?
Seriously, at my hubbie's work, the guys take pictures of their poops and all vote who has the best of the week.

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2007, 11:12:24 AM »

I love Stan's dad. did anyone see the episode where he had to decide whether he was an alcoholic or not? Or I know at least it was about his drinking.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2007, 11:37:54 AM »

I love Stan's dad. did anyone see the episode where he had to decide whether he was an alcoholic or not? Or I know at least it was about his drinking.

"alcoholism, is a disease"

randy is the shit.

html sucks
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2007, 02:36:59 PM »

very under rated character.  his parts in the WoW epiosde and the little league ones were phenomenal.

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2007, 02:50:25 PM »

very under rated character. his parts in the WoW epiosde and the little league ones were phenomenal.

I loved the little league episode! I loved the end where he jumps up (in his underwear, I think) and now I can't remember what they were spoofing. Totally agree with this.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: