Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:49:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227900 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144059 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2007, 03:19:09 PM »

very under rated character.  his parts in the WoW epiosde and the little league ones were phenomenal.

i love the one where hes like rocky except for drunk fighting at school basket ball games.

i think its called "the losing edge"

html sucks
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2007, 03:45:12 PM »

Yeah, Randy is great.  The other parents are more one dimensional (Kyle's Parents = uber-PC; Kenny's = white trash; Cartman's = slut).  But Randy is different.   

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2007, 04:37:12 PM »

Yeah, Randy is great.  The other parents are more one dimensional (Kyle's Parents = uber-PC; Kenny's = white trash; Cartman's = slut).  But Randy is different.   

Butters parents are hysterical too.  his dad is always pissed off and yelling, he also is a little curious if I'm not mistaken.

the one where butters mom tries to kill him....and he just wants to go to bennigans, classic.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2007, 04:58:34 PM »

Butters parents are hysterical too.  his dad is always pissed off and yelling, he also is a little curious if I'm not mistaken.

the one where butters mom tries to kill him....and he just wants to go to bennigans, classic.

you mean where his dad turns out to be a gay, and butters finds him doing all gay stuff haha

html sucks
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »

Yeah, Randy is great.? The other parents are more one dimensional (Kyle's Parents = uber-PC; Kenny's = white trash; Cartman's = slut).? But Randy is different.? ?

Butters parents are hysterical too.? his dad is always pissed off and yelling, he also is a little curious if I'm not mistaken.

you mean where his dad turns out to be a gay, and butters finds him doing all gay stuff haha

at the mens bath house-
butters: dad what are you doing with your weiner out there? rofl

thats where butters got the bi-curiousness
Why is it that people or men are fascinated with the size of their crap?HuhHuh?
Seriously, at my hubbie's work, the guys take pictures of their poops and all vote who has the best of the week.
lmao
well cheryl thing about it, you women push out babies and brag about them and everything else right (not all just most) any way the closest a man gets to pushing a baby out of his ass is by crapping. The bigger and harder our shits the more confidence and sence of acomplishment we feel.

For example i just took a shit not to long ago Grin i give it a solid 9 (guys know what i mean) hihi

very under rated character. his parts in the WoW epiosde and the little league ones were phenomenal.

i love the one where hes like rocky except for drunk fighting at school basket ball games.

sorry to be a nitpicker but its at a baseball game and they all wanted to loose and go home because baseball is boring and there parents are all excited rofl

great stuff
peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »

The bigger and harder our shits the more confidence and sence of acomplishment we feel.

I don't know, I've been very proud of some wet ones that paint the inside of the bowl.hihi

On topic, I don't watch the show often, but I've heard of a Flying Spaghetti Monster episode. Anyone know the what season that was, or where I can see it.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2007, 08:47:49 PM »

southparkzone.com

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2007, 09:05:37 PM »

The bigger and harder our shits the more confidence and sence of acomplishment we feel.

I don't know, I've been very proud of some wet ones that paint the inside of the bowl.hihi

On topic, I don't watch the show often, but I've heard of a Flying Spaghetti Monster episode. Anyone know the what season that was, or where I can see it.
I think you're thinking of Go God Go from season 10.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2007, 10:19:19 PM »

I think you're thinking of Go God Go from season 10.

yeah its a two parter that involves Cartman freezing himself in order to wake up in the future and play with the all new Wii

theres also a site called www.allabout-sp.com (i think Undecided)
peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #189 on: October 10, 2007, 12:05:48 AM »

Aww...I hate those.  But the ones where the bottom is down in its den, and the top is out of the water... hihi

Anyway, I'm glad to see others are enthused about Randy's crapping episode.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #190 on: October 10, 2007, 06:46:51 AM »

I bought season 10 today. I dont get why they released seasons 1, 2 and 10 only. In Australia anyway.

Was any other seasons put out anywhere else?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #191 on: October 10, 2007, 07:05:43 AM »

I bought season 10 today. I dont get why they released seasons 1, 2 and 10 only. In Australia anyway.

Was any other seasons put out anywhere else?

peace

im sure england had alot of them

html sucks
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #192 on: October 10, 2007, 11:21:53 AM »

Dude, do you know how women have a baby? it doesn't come out their ass! If it did, shits would just slide right out or all women would be wearing depends. And the pain of giving birth is in no way comparable to that of taking a big shit. I'd rather take 100 bad shits than go through that pain again.

Speaking of shit, I had a guy friend who had his friend over at his house (this happened in grammar school, long time ago) and the kid took a shit and it was so big it rose out of the toilet _ his grandmother had to get a broom and beat it down so it would flush in the toilet> I have way too many shit stories for a chick (all by accident, I never went looking for them).

at the mens bath house-

Seriously, at my hubbie's work, the guys take pictures of their poops and all vote who has the best of the week.
lmao
well cheryl thing about it, you women push out babies and brag about them and everything else right (not all just most) any way the closest a man gets to pushing a baby out of his ass is by crapping. The bigger and harder our shits the more confidence and sence of acomplishment we feel.

For example i just took a shit not to long ago Grin i give it a solid 9 (guys know what i mean) hihi

very under rated character. his parts in the WoW epiosde and the little league ones were phenomenal.

sorry to be a nitpicker but its at a baseball game and they all wanted to loose and go home because baseball is boring and there parents are all excited rofl

great stuff
peace

Puking doesn't make me horny.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2007, 11:22:47 AM »

Yeah, Randy is great. The other parents are more one dimensional (Kyle's Parents = uber-PC; Kenny's = white trash; Cartman's = slut). But Randy is different.

Butters parents are hysterical too. his dad is always pissed off and yelling, he also is a little curious if I'm not mistaken.

at the mens bath house-

lmao

great stuff
peace

Dude, do you know how women have a baby? it doesn't come out their ass! If it did, shits would just slide right out or all women would be wearing depends. And the pain of giving birth is in no way comparable to that of taking a big shit. I'd rather take 100 bad shits than go through that pain again.

Speaking of shit, I had a guy friend who had his friend over at his house (this happened in grammar school, long time ago) and the kid took a shit and it was so big it rose out of the toilet _ his grandmother had to get a broom and beat it down so it would flush in the toilet> I have way too many shit stories for a chick (all by accident, I never went looking for them).

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2007, 11:49:11 AM »

^ Pain.....you wanna know about pain?  Try entering the Atomic Wing eating contest at QS & L and then having to drop a duece right there at the restuarant.  Then crapping so much that the toilet looks like the head of Madusa herself!  You just don't know PAIN!!!!!!! ARGGHHHHH!!!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2007, 03:53:28 PM »

^ Pain.....you wanna know about pain? Try entering the Atomic Wing eating contest at QS & L and then having to drop a duece right there at the restuarant. Then crapping so much that the toilet looks like the head of Madusa herself! You just don't know PAIN!!!!!!! ARGGHHHHH!!!

Well, hopefully you will never eat wings with hot sauce again. The hot sauce burned your ass to the extreme! And probably cleaned out your intestines too. I still doubt, given a chance to deliver a baby, you would say that taking a shit from hot wings was worse than pushing out a human through a two inch hole, if that. And besides, women shit when they give birth as well because you're pushing everything down there. If you aren't cleaned out from them starving you, then the doc gets hit with whatever flies when you are delivering. The pain of pregnancy is your whole body cramping up and the pain radiates through your entire body and if the baby is too big for the hole, then you rip and can feel that as well. All this doesn't stop until the baby comes out. So, if you're having a problem pushing, you could be there for a long ass time.

Not trying to argue but I have experienced both and I'd rather have a bad shit. Did you clear the restroom or did someone have to come in to find you?

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2007, 05:20:27 PM »

i know the baby doesn't come out of your ass i'm just saying that men taking a huge shit is the closest we'll ever get to experiencing child birth. Especially if we have hemroids Cry

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #197 on: October 10, 2007, 06:31:24 PM »

i know the baby doesn't come out of your ass i'm just saying that men taking a huge shit is the closest we'll ever get to experiencing child birth. Especially if we have hemroids Cry

peace

No problemo dude. I know what you mean. I was just giving you "shit". And you can have those things removed too! Very simply and it's pretty wild because you actually get to see them fall off. I won't go into anymore detail cause I'd probably gross everyone out.

Anyway, looking forward to new SP tonight and thoughts tomorrow. Enjoy!

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2007, 06:34:02 PM »

peace

It's also probably why we eat bratwurst and drink beer until our stomachs bloat, as we can't experience pregnancy.  beer

And being a diehard sports fan is our way of forcing ourselves to have mood swings.  rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2007, 10:10:20 PM »

BONO!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   rofl

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: