Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:07:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144059 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #240 on: October 25, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »

solid episode. i guess this is a three parter after all.

does anyone know what kurt russell movie they were referring to?

Sky Captain,  I believe.

Nope...Stargate.  On another note, I'm not crazy about these episodes.  Don't really see where they're going.  I did get a chuckle at Cartman's balls exploding in little dust puffs.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #241 on: October 25, 2007, 12:54:08 AM »

woodland creatures are always good for a laugh.

and man-bear-pig was pure genius.  absolutely hysterical.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #242 on: October 25, 2007, 12:55:35 AM »

I enjoyed them revisiting their own material (I'm super, super serial!), but I'm just not sold on this, yet.  But, a great final episode (and, God willing, a POINT that they're trying to make) can salvage it.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #243 on: October 25, 2007, 01:31:23 AM »

I enjoyed them revisiting their own material (I'm super, super serial!), but I'm just not sold on this, yet.  But, a great final episode (and, God willing, a POINT that they're trying to make) can salvage it.

i agree - cartoon wars was so good b/c it had a point (but they were able to throw in some good ole southpark humor to it as well).

butters is key to all of this somehow - i hope he doesn't turn out to be evil!  hihi  The council of 9 was great, pop eye! hahaha.  Snarf was awesome too, when butters tells him to shut up.  classic  hihi

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #244 on: October 25, 2007, 04:17:25 AM »

Loved it.? Thought the trilogy thing was a joke.

P.S. To Freedom78 : If you don't like what you're seeing turn the fucking channel! No one is forcing you to watch that damned thing. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:20:07 AM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #245 on: October 25, 2007, 06:22:14 AM »

i think the point of the episode is mass hysteria over terrorists, and how anyone can do anything in court in america.

html sucks
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #246 on: October 25, 2007, 10:49:31 AM »

Loved it.  Thought the trilogy thing was a joke.

P.S. To Freedom78 : If you don't like what you're seeing turn the fucking channel! No one is forcing you to watch that damned thing. Roll Eyes

i don't think thats what hes saying.  its just a cartoon, you should chill out a little dude  peace

I love how cartman started the episode...  "last time on battlestar galactica" hahha

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2007, 11:39:29 AM »

Cry  If only that were true.  You see, my family never evolved the opposable thumb, but over the centuries we took it as a badge of honor.  Until I was born, that is.  I finally cashed in my family's evolutionary destiny, and was born with opposable thumbs.  My family was so proud; they had evolved!  Throughout my youth, my family encouraged me to do things they couldn't do: eat using utensils, masturbate with only one hand, and, most importantly, use a remote control. 

Life was good!  That is, it was good until I became a teenager.  Teens can be selfish, and I used the dominance my opposable thumbs gave me to control what all of us watched on television.  I was a bully, but I didn't care.  My thumbs gave me the right, the power, and, damnit, the obligation to run that remote control.  I was God. 

Of course, I couldn't have seen what was coming.  Teens are so selfish that they rarely see the consequences of their actions.  My father, upset at losing his alpha status and my subsequent attempts to mount my mother, went out drinking.  Without a prehensile thumb, drinking was never easy, and I can only imagine how they must have ridiculed him, downing shot after shot of Early Times through a straw.  When the cab finally brought him home (don't drink and drive, kids!), he was absolutely wasted.  He popped some pizza rolls into the microwave.  You see, pushing microwave buttons is something he was able to do really well.  But when he tried to remove the pizza rolls, he wasn't able to grab the plate, and it fell to the floor, smashing into 1,000 porcelain pieces, the pizza sauce looking like blood on a wounded soldier.  I ran in to help, having seen an after school special on the dangers of drinking. 

And then he flew into a rage!  "You think you're fucking better than me, thumb boy?!," he screamed.  The first blow came so suddenly that I was in shock.  The second came soon after, and it was all over.  My world went black.  When I awoke, I noticed first that I was in pain all over.  But as my mother was washing the crusted blood from my eyes, I realized that a more severe pain was localized in my hands.  When I looked down, I saw the horrible truth.  My thumbs were gone, left only as bloody stumps.

My world was thrown upside-down.  What were my options?  Sewing them back on?  No.  Father had run them through the garbage disposal.  Prosthesis?  No, that was only for those children that Bush found worthy of insurance.  My career as an under-14 darts champion fell apart.  I tried to run away, but no car is interested in a hitchhiker without thumbs.  When I returned home, I sought the solace of diversion.  I scooped up the remote.  It fell to the floor.  I tried again.  Again it fell.  My gift was gone.

The television was on Comedy Central, that day. 

It still is.

So, Gunner80, if that is your real name, try to remember, before you verbally assault someone, that we all aren't as fortunate as you are, with your fancy thumbs.   
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 11:46:01 AM by freedom78 » Logged

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #248 on: October 25, 2007, 02:25:02 PM »

Last week's epi was funnier. Although great moments for me were Jesus, (fictional character? I had to laugh sorry), and the arguing over who was the baddest, and the forest animals and the comment that whoever thought them up was one sick "f***". Yeah, I think it's going to be something about terrorists and also something about the promise of sucking balls. They already mocked the legal system last episode and how everyone sues everyone over every thing.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #249 on: October 25, 2007, 03:10:59 PM »

last nights episode was fucking awesome

i love how they brought back the woodland critters and man bear pig i laughed histerically at.

and i love how they closed teh episode lmao

can't wait for next weeks episode peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #250 on: October 25, 2007, 04:53:51 PM »

I figured out Butters role in all of this....  He is the one who will bring balance to imagination land, but it won't be in the form of butters.....instead, it will be........

PROFESSOR CHAOS!!!!  nervous

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2007, 05:35:40 PM »

I figured out Butters role in all of this....? He is the one who will bring balance to imagination land, but it won't be in the form of butters.....instead, it will be........

PROFESSOR CHAOS!!!!? nervous

rofl now that you mension it i'm surprised if that doesn't happen

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2007, 05:38:12 PM »

LOLl at man bear pig.

another  cool episode, sadly it didnt have any more jihads in though Sad ...

i loved the alien and predator bits lmao!!

and how the predator couldnt get butters, just like in that old south park episode, anyone remember?

html sucks
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2007, 08:05:53 PM »

LOLl at man bear pig.

another  cool episode, sadly it didnt have any more jihads in though Sad ...

i loved the alien and predator bits lmao!!

and how the predator couldnt get butters, just like in that old south park episode, anyone remember?

yeah butters 1st episode, when he takes the wrong path home...

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2007, 11:09:31 PM »

AND one of the best lines ever, spoken by Beary Bear..........."But we've got to have Aids before we pee in her eye socket."

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #255 on: October 25, 2007, 11:17:02 PM »

omg that is so fucked up its just so DAMN FUNNY rofl

any one watch Drawn together? that was just about as if not more fucked up than South Park lmao

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #256 on: October 26, 2007, 12:01:45 AM »

Drawn together is horrible.  They shock just for shocks sake.  at least when southpark shocks it usually has something to do with the story.

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #257 on: October 26, 2007, 12:13:13 AM »

Drawn together is horrible.? They shock just for shocks sake.? at least when southpark shocks it usually has something to do with the story.

i know what you mean. I haven't seen the last 2 or 3 episodes from DT i just saw tonights cause i was bored and stayed home tonight instead of going out.

but i do kinda like Drawn Together, it reminds me of a mix of early South Park and Tenacious D............kinda Undecided............really its hard to explan

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #258 on: October 26, 2007, 08:13:58 PM »

Anyone nitice that the woodland creatures were imagined by what's-his-face in the blue hat?

Randy's kid.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #259 on: October 26, 2007, 09:12:16 PM »

Drawn together is horrible.  They shock just for shocks sake.  at least when southpark shocks it usually has something to do with the story.

i know what you mean. I haven't seen the last 2 or 3 episodes from DT i just saw tonights cause i was bored and stayed home tonight instead of going out.

but i do kinda like Drawn Together, it reminds me of a mix of early South Park and Tenacious D............kinda Undecided............really its hard to explan
peace

It's not that good, but I watch it anyway.  Beats that no-talent assclown Silverman.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: