Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 02:42:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144058 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #260 on: October 26, 2007, 10:44:12 PM »

Anyone nitice that the woodland creatures were imagined by what's-his-face in the blue hat?

Randy's kid.

Nope, the Woodland Critters were imagined up by none other than Eric Cartman during his tirade of Kyle for his Christmas story.

Stan was in class when it was told, therefore remembering it.

Plus it did cut away to Cartman to give you that subtle hint once they were like, "I'd hate to meet the person who imagined them up"

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #261 on: October 26, 2007, 11:47:51 PM »

Ahhhh ok, I hear ya.  I must have missed the part when they showed Cartman, because when I saw Stan's reaction, I thought HE had thought it up.

(I'm new to this whole South Park thing, be gentle!  hihi)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #262 on: October 26, 2007, 11:51:31 PM »

Welcome to the world brother........I'm a fanatic, been with it since day 1, would rather lose an arm than miss an episode

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #263 on: October 27, 2007, 12:09:48 AM »

Ahhhh ok, I hear ya.  I must have missed the part when they showed Cartman, because when I saw Stan's reaction, I thought HE had thought it up.

i highly recommend checking out the first episode with the Christmas critters. VERY funny.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #264 on: October 27, 2007, 12:14:24 AM »

^ I agree..........definitely.............Hail Satan!

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #265 on: October 27, 2007, 12:14:49 AM »

i highly recommend checking out the first episode with the Christmas critters. VERY funny.

That's a great episode...when the critters bust out the orgy/sacrifice rhetoric...yeah, didn't see that comin'. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #266 on: October 27, 2007, 01:24:55 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlcX3_7rEU&NR=1

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #267 on: October 27, 2007, 01:43:53 AM »

A classic!  I'd really have to think about what my favorite episode is.  I can't even speculate. 

I do know that the first time I saw "Noel" written in shit, I about pissed my pants.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #268 on: October 27, 2007, 06:48:47 AM »

did anyone else btw find the "MY NIPPLES, AHHH YESSSSS, IT HURTS" hilarious?

html sucks
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #269 on: October 27, 2007, 10:17:08 AM »

every time i see it, i can't help but laugh.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #270 on: October 27, 2007, 10:20:34 AM »

I'll never forget laughing as hard as I did the first time I saw that episode and I heard the critters say "Yeah-Blood orgy!'

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #271 on: October 27, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »

I'll never forget laughing as hard as I did the first time I saw that episode and I heard the critters say "Yeah-Blood orgy!'

lmao

me to man, me to ok

i really liked how the critters encouraged the others to be more evil rofl when he squirel or what ever it was said "c'mon ya'll we can be more evil than that" and the other lil criiter said " lets all pee in her eye socket....no no no lets find someone with aids to pee in her eye so she dies all slow like"

i thought my friend was going to die laughing when the bear said "lets kill them, then rape them, and use there blood as lubercant" lmao

great stuff peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #272 on: October 29, 2007, 12:00:43 AM »

Imagionationland Episode III

Inside Imaginationland, Stan and Butters engage in the battle of their lives as they fight the army of evil imaginary forces. Meanwhile, Cartman goes all the way to the Supreme Court to get Kyle to suck his balls.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #273 on: October 29, 2007, 12:03:27 AM »

Inside Imaginationland, Stan and Butters engage in the battle of their lives as they fight the army of evil imaginary forces. Meanwhile, Cartman goes all the way to the Supreme Court to get Kyle to suck his balls.

Wonder if Kennedy will be the swing vote on ball sucking.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #274 on: October 29, 2007, 12:22:04 AM »

Larry Craig making an appearance would be pretty funny...  "kyle, could you come to the men's room with me please?" hahha

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #275 on: October 29, 2007, 02:08:54 PM »

Larry Craig making an appearance would be pretty funny...? "kyle, could you come to the men's room with me please?" hahha

If that happens, I'll suck your balls.  hihi
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #276 on: October 29, 2007, 02:18:21 PM »

Larry Craig making an appearance would be pretty funny...  "kyle, could you come to the men's room with me please?" hahha

If that happens, I'll suck your balls.  hihi

WITNESS!

EDIT: To clarify, I'm claiming to have witnessed this completely legal, and binding contract based on the Internet Honesty Assumption Act of 2007. 

I am not trying to get first dibs on the rights to witness any ball sucking.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:20:14 PM by freedom78 » Logged

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #277 on: October 31, 2007, 03:56:16 PM »

NEW YORK, October 29, 2007 ? In the exciting conclusion of the Imaginationland trilogy, Stan and Butters are stuck in Imaginationland and the government has given the go-ahead to nuke the whole thing. This all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Imaginationland: Episode III," premieres on Wednesday, October 31 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Last week's episode, "Imaginationland: Episode II" drew over 3.6 million total viewers and was the most watched program in all of television for Wednesday night among Men 18-24.

Previously in Episode II, the government revealed their secret portal into the Imagination. This week, a nuclear device is in position and ready to launch. Inside Imaginationland, Stan and Butters engage in the battle of their lives as they fight the army of evil imaginary forces. Kyle pleads with the U.S. government for his friends? lives and undeterred by the crisis facing the nation, Cartman goes all the way to the Supreme Court to get Kyle to suck his balls.

RUMOR HAS IT AL GORE MAKES AN APPEARANCE AND IS VINDICATED BY THE MANBEARPIG FOOTAGE FROM EPII!!!!

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #278 on: October 31, 2007, 10:50:31 PM »

I didn't know Al Gore could fly.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #279 on: October 31, 2007, 11:22:05 PM »

i must say i was kinda disapointed no

so many things could've went better but i was really disapointed in this weeks episode. However i still laughed but not like i did at the 1st or 2nd one.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: