Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:19:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144055 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #300 on: November 08, 2007, 01:55:03 PM »

are they going to do a "fans waiting for chinese democracy" episode ? it'd be funny to have cartman waiting for CD and travelling across the Us to find axl ...

axl would probably sue them.

But it would be great, axls been threatened by the chinese mafia or axl turns out to have died and is a machine sent back through time to complete chinese democracy because it never comes out the world goes into chaos and anarchy.

if they can rip on Tom Cruise and Jesus and get away with it I don't think axl woud be off limits.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #301 on: November 08, 2007, 05:29:12 PM »

lmao i can't even imagine the South Park parody of all of us

if they did one that would be fuckin' awesome, but i doubt they will seeing as how we'd be the only ones that get it. WE as in only about 10 thousand people that are here and only half watch SP.................o-well

it'd still be funny as hell
peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #302 on: November 09, 2007, 06:44:15 PM »

It was an okay episode. No where near as good as Make love not Warcraft.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2007, 04:10:34 PM »

It was an okay episode. No where near as good as Make love not Warcraft.

yeah i didnt think it was that great either. i hope they finish with a bang next week, last episode of this bunch..... until like march or april.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Bert
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #304 on: November 11, 2007, 07:44:45 AM »

No one heard the Buckethead mention ?  Grin

"But, can you beat Buckethead on expert level ?"
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #305 on: November 12, 2007, 10:53:45 PM »

Question to all South Park nuts:

theres a song that was used (i forget what episode or season) but it goes "your the best, the best, dananana dananananana, the best the best"

any way the question is what song is that and who sings it? a friend and i were trying to think about it the other day and didn't know so i thought i'd turn to my fellow southpark nerds for help.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2007, 10:55:57 PM »

theres a song that was used (i forget what episode or season) but it goes "your the best, the best, dananana dananananana, the best the best"

any way the question is what song is that and who sings it? a friend and i were trying to think about it the other day and didn't know so i thought i'd turn to my fellow southpark nerds for help.

peace

I think that's the episode where they used the Karate Kid theme song only sped up.? It's by Joe Esposito and it's called "You're The Best".  It's the episode where they're playing baseball right and Randy's dad is fighting all the other drunk dads?

It goes, "You're the best, all around......nothing's ever gonna bring you down."

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2007, 11:48:13 PM »

peace

I think that's the episode where they used the Karate Kid theme song only sped up.? It's by Joe Esposito and it's called "You're The Best".? It's the episode where they're playing baseball right and Randy's dad is fighting all the other drunk dads?

It goes, "You're the best, all around......nothing's ever gonna bring you down."

thanks man ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #308 on: November 13, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »

The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boy's looks from cutest to ugliest in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "The List," premiering on Wednesday, November 14 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

When the boys steal the list that rates cutest to ugliest from the girls, they aren't really prepared to deal with the results. The boys are about to discover how manipulative and psychotic little girls can be.

Last week's episode, "Guitar Queer-O," drew 4.0 million total viewers (P2+) and was the most watched telecast of the year on COMEDY CENTRAL, as well as the most watched program in all of television for Wednesday night among M18-24 and M18-34 and the most watched program on cable among P18-49. M18-24 led viewing with a tremendous 7.1 rating / 22 share. For the season, "South Park" is averaging 3.8 million total viewers (P2+), the series' best performance since 2004.

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #309 on: November 14, 2007, 03:32:56 PM »

The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boy's looks from cutest to ugliest in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "The List," premiering on Wednesday, November 14 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

When the boys steal the list that rates cutest to ugliest from the girls, they aren't really prepared to deal with the results. The boys are about to discover how manipulative and psychotic little girls can be.

Ok. I love this too because I did that in grammar school. We had a secret list and all the girls ranked all the guys in our class from cutest to not. but - I also passed around a secret list for guys and made them rank the girls. The guys ranked the girl with the biggest tits in our class as cutest, even though there were girls who were much cuter. And the girls basically ranked by the type of boy they liked - for example - there were a couple boys in my class that were pretty good looking but because I knew they ate glue and always volunteered to pick up the sawdust that covers vomit, I thought they were the nastiest things alive. Funny how that works? Isn't it?

I'll be watching....

Puking doesn't make me horny.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2007, 05:09:49 PM »

Ok. I love this too because I did that in grammar school. We had a secret list and all the girls ranked all the guys in our class from cutest to not. but - I also passed around a secret list for guys and made them rank the girls. The guys ranked the girl with the biggest tits in our class as cutest, even though there were girls who were much cuter. And the girls basically ranked by the type of boy they liked - for example - there were a couple boys in my class that were pretty good looking but because I knew they ate glue and always volunteered to pick up the sawdust that covers vomit, I thought they were the nastiest things alive. Funny how that works? Isn't it?

I'll be watching....

Well, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and a lot of eyes focus on Tit-tays!  hihi

And if you're turned off by guys who volunteer to pick up puke soaked pink sawdust...well, I can't say I blame ya! 

Seriously, though, I wonder how the South Park people come up with this...I remember "lists" like this, but hadn't thought about them, for probably 20 years, or whenever they were last featured on tv.  This one has the chance to be pretty good.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2007, 10:38:13 PM »

This episode was pretty cool......nice to see the kickbacks to the old days. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2007, 11:06:03 PM »

lmao
great episode, i love how they made the girls seem like a bunch of keniving bitches and how they ended it was pure genious.

this has by far been the best season in a while, i hope it continues next week

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #313 on: November 14, 2007, 11:09:25 PM »

lmao
great episode, i love how they made the girls seem like a bunch of keniving bitches and how they ended it was pure genious.

peace

I think the season's over, but it was a very good episode.  When the stray bullet killed Kenny, miles away...good stuff.  hihi

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #314 on: November 14, 2007, 11:16:34 PM »

Yep tonight was the Season 11 finale........No more SP until March  crying

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #315 on: November 14, 2007, 11:41:47 PM »

lmao

peace

I think the season's over, but it was a very good episode.? When the stray bullet killed Kenny, miles away...good stuff.? hihi

ahhhh i almost forgot about that part that was fucking awesome rofl

Yep tonight was the Season 11 finale........No more SP until March crying

SHIT! crying

heres to march beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #316 on: November 15, 2007, 12:06:59 AM »

No biggie...holidays are coming, to keep us occupied, then we can get into 24 again, before realizing that it's well beyond the point of ridiculous.  And by then it'll be March!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #317 on: November 15, 2007, 12:50:18 AM »

No biggie...holidays are coming, to keep us occupied, then we can get into 24 again, before realizing that it's well beyond the point of ridiculous.  And by then it'll be March!

24 is going to be such an obvious FOX propaganda tool.  I believe the new president on the show is going to be female.  Just in time for Hillary!! How much you want to bet shes either a lying sneaky bitch or just a big coward who trembles at the feet of terrorists?

back on topic - good episode - the girl court was silly, funniest parts were before then.  i think guitar hero was my fave episode this season.

Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #318 on: November 15, 2007, 01:13:10 AM »

24 has been pulled from Fox's line up do to the writers strike.

Thought the final episode of this season was pretty darn good.

CD will be out when it's out. ....
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #319 on: November 15, 2007, 01:43:16 AM »

24 has been pulled from Fox's line up do to the writers strike.

Thought the final episode of this season was pretty darn good.

I didn't know they had writers.  I thought they just pulled a previous season's plot twist out of a hat.

I didn't make it to the final episode last season...it just got too silly.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: