Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 05:05:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227900 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144059 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #320 on: November 15, 2007, 01:47:56 AM »

Where are those goddamn Fox manatees when you need them.  rofl  Surely they can't strike as long as they have their word balls.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #321 on: November 15, 2007, 12:37:25 PM »

Where are those goddamn Fox manatees when you need them.  rofl  Surely they can't strike as long as they have their word balls.

You'd think so, but the Manatee Workers Union, Local 213 really has Fox by the nuts.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #322 on: November 15, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »

The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boy's looks from cutest to ugliest in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "The List," premiering on Wednesday, November 14 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

When the boys steal the list that rates cutest to ugliest from the girls, they aren't really prepared to deal with the results. The boys are about to discover how manipulative and psychotic little girls can be.

Ok. I love this too because I did that in grammar school. We had a secret list and all the girls ranked all the guys in our class from cutest to not. but - I also passed around a secret list for guys and made them rank the girls. The guys ranked the girl with the biggest tits in our class as cutest, even though there were girls who were much cuter. And the girls basically ranked by the type of boy they liked - for example - there were a couple boys in my class that were pretty good looking but because I knew they ate glue and always volunteered to pick up the sawdust that covers vomit, I thought they were the nastiest things alive. Funny how that works? Isn't it?

I'll be watching....

Well, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and a lot of eyes focus on Tit-tays! hihi

And if you're turned off by guys who volunteer to pick up puke soaked pink sawdust...well, I can't say I blame ya!

Seriously, though, I wonder how the South Park people come up with this...I remember "lists" like this, but hadn't thought about them, for probably 20 years, or whenever they were last featured on tv. This one has the chance to be pretty good.

They probably think back to all the old shit in grammar school that they used to do. I saved my book of "lists" because I am still friends with some people from way back when and we like to look at them periodically to laugh about what we liked back then.

They really hit it on the head with the "girls will do whatever to get whatever they want"! Too bad none of the guys back in grammar school had anything to offer us. But seriously, it makes women look very superficial. Except for good old Wendy! Too bad Stan is still puking in her face!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #323 on: November 15, 2007, 02:54:08 PM »

This episode was pretty cool......nice to see the kickbacks to the old days.

Absolutely! Love the Kenny getting killed and collapsing in his bowl of food. Cartman pestering the piss out of Kyle about being the cutest. And Stan puking in Wendy's face!

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #324 on: November 15, 2007, 02:58:20 PM »

Did anyone watch Kenny vs. Spenny last night? I didn't catch this first one but I plan to take a look this weekend when they show re-runs. What it any good? Just wondering because they had an interview published with the guys that participate in this show and I guess they have had challenges like:

Who can make out with the most old women.
Who can have sex with their mother the most.
Who can gain weight the fastest.
Who can slap the most women in public.

I'd love to see the old women episode and the gain weight epi. I guess they have been on air in Canada for like 4 years and Trey and Matt are just executive producers who brought the show to the states. So, many episodes have already aired. If someone saw it, give some feedback.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2007, 03:21:06 PM »

i loved the reaction of cartman not getting the list off that girl.

fucking hilarious.

i also like how butters runs n kicks her in the fanny expecting her to go down like it was balls.

and i loved at the end when they used the line "THEY SET YOU UP KYLE" reminded me of so many movies.

html sucks
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2007, 04:30:38 PM »

Best episode of season 11, loved it.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2007, 04:48:47 PM »

great way to end this half of the season! ok

can't wait until the new episodes start up again
mesha
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #328 on: November 16, 2007, 02:08:22 AM »

isnt this the end of the season? the first half ended in june/july didnt it?
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #329 on: November 16, 2007, 02:46:15 AM »

isnt this the end of the season? the first half ended in june/july didnt it?

Yep.........Season 12 will start in March.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #330 on: November 19, 2007, 02:07:10 PM »

This last episode was fuckin awesome. It had one of the funniest lines ever. From Cartman of course: "we learned a lot of important stuff from our first attempt, most importantly that girls dont have balls" rofl rofl Hilarious.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #331 on: November 19, 2007, 02:40:18 PM »

This last episode was fuckin awesome. It had one of the funniest lines ever. From Cartman of course: "we learned a lot of important stuff from our first attempt, most importantly that girls dont have balls" rofl rofl Hilarious.  smoking

I particularly enjoyed it when Butters asked, immediately after, "Do you think girls keep their balls in their tummies?"   rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #332 on: December 03, 2007, 10:45:18 PM »

WOW - BIG SOUTH PARK NEWS!

http://www.switched.com/2007/12/03/every-episode-of-south-park-to-be-available-online-for-free/?ncid=NWS00010000000001

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #333 on: December 03, 2007, 11:09:32 PM »

was this option already availible on allaboutsp.com?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2007, 04:30:24 PM »

I don't get it? The clips showcasing the shows will be available for download or the actual episodes? I can't see them selling many dvds of the past season if they are going to do this. Hell, I have two people right now who want southpark dvds for christmas. Should I wait until I can download? Do you know when this is going to happen?

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2007, 06:00:10 PM »

I don't get it? The clips showcasing the shows will be available for download or the actual episodes? I can't see them selling many dvds of the past season if they are going to do this. Hell, I have two people right now who want southpark dvds for christmas. Should I wait until I can download? Do you know when this is going to happen?

Illegal down loadin' motha fucka rant rofl

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #336 on: December 07, 2007, 08:04:41 PM »

It's not downloadable for free.......it's streamed for free.  You can't actually save the episodes to your computer.  They're available online whenever you want to watch them though.  Doesn't mean people won't still buy the South Park DVDs (which by the way are already marked down to 19.99 up to season 7 or 8 I think).

AbominableHoman
Headliner

Cold Hearth Breaker. Fit Ta' Burn

« Reply #337 on: December 07, 2007, 09:20:26 PM »

It's not downloadable for free.......it's streamed for free.  You can't actually save the episodes to your computer.  They're available online whenever you want to watch them though.  Doesn't mean people won't still buy the South Park DVDs (which by the way are already marked down to 19.99 up to season 7 or 8 I think).

You can download steams (Veoh, YouTube, etc), and then convert it to .avi. I don't know if it's going to be some sort of encrypted stream, but yeah.

Sure! F*ck it! That's your answer! Tattoo it on your forehead! Your answer to everything!
www.myspace.com/guns_n_roses
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #338 on: February 21, 2008, 12:32:13 AM »

New Episodes, March 12! 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #339 on: February 21, 2008, 12:40:57 AM »

New Episodes, March 12! 

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: