Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:48:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144058 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #400 on: March 21, 2008, 08:53:44 PM »

Do the episodes air over there the same week as over here, or is there a delay...or do you just watch 'em on the net?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #401 on: March 21, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »

Do the episodes air over there the same week as over here, or is there a delay...or do you just watch 'em on the net?

Do you think i could wait half a year longer (which is how long it takes) and do you think id be able to watch every single episode from every single season on TV XD

i have to net stream it im afraid or else i wouldnt be able to see such classic episodes, and new episodes the same time as you guys.

I used to watch the early seasons when i was about 8 then they stopped showing them on normal Tv channels and only started showing them on SKY. I didnt get SKY until about 2 years ago. So last 2006 summer time hols,  i found allsp.com realised i had alot of catching up to do and rediscovered my south park love, and found the later seasons were even better than the earlier ones.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 08:58:12 PM by mrlee » Logged

html sucks
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #402 on: March 21, 2008, 09:42:50 PM »

8?, when they were on channel four? Seriously? Dude, I'm like a handful of years older than you. I'm still a kid! Quit making me feel so old!! 8... Jesus. I was smoking by then!

(Not by the time I was eight, heaven forbid. But when it was on channel four. Though, all cards on the table, that is clearly a lie as well)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #403 on: March 22, 2008, 08:31:55 AM »

8?, when they were on channel four? Seriously? Dude, I'm like a handful of years older than you. I'm still a kid! Quit making me feel so old!! 8... Jesus. I was smoking by then!

(Not by the time I was eight, heaven forbid. But when it was on channel four. Though, all cards on the table, that is clearly a lie as well)

ahaha yeah the channel 4 days!!!! Friends was on before so i watched that shit to pass the time ready for south park!!!

I believe the first South Park episode i ever saw was the one where kenny rides a go-kart onto train tracks and  gets hit by it, hilarious.

I remember when the early south park episodes were basically jsut about kenny dieing haha, everyone wanted to hear the lines "OMG THEY KILLED KENNY....YOU BASTARDS!"

html sucks
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #404 on: March 22, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »

which ones did you see Crazy?

I don't even know. The man bear pig one, the last couple, Imagination land one, and probably a couple more. Oh, the tom cruise in the closet one(that was fucking great).

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #405 on: March 26, 2008, 10:31:18 PM »

this new one was the funniest episode i've seen in a long time.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #406 on: March 26, 2008, 10:38:37 PM »

anyone want to cheese it tonight?
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #407 on: March 26, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »

I prefer to smoke my cheese. ok

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #408 on: March 26, 2008, 11:23:38 PM »

This was a good one.  I haven't seen Heavy Metal for a while.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #409 on: March 26, 2008, 11:24:49 PM »

OMG dude that was fuckin awesome episode. Deffinatly one of the best i LMAO at kenny in his vissions lmao

good stuff can't wait for next weeks peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #410 on: March 26, 2008, 11:58:34 PM »

Good episode.  I loved Fox News coverage of "cheesing" that Kyles parents watched.  Mr. Mackey was good in this one also.  Cartman and Mr. Kitty always crack me up.

how many idiots do you think are actually going to try and get high off of cat piss now? 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #411 on: March 26, 2008, 11:58:45 PM »

as bad as the other two were, compared to the previous seasons, this made up for those and then some.

Best episode I have seen in a long time, and funny as fuckin hell, so funny seeing Kyle's dad and Kenny fighting in the sand box with cat piss on there face  hihi

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #412 on: March 27, 2008, 12:00:01 AM »

how many idiots do you think are actually going to try and get high off of cat piss now? 
I was thinking the exact same thing while watching  rofl

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #413 on: March 27, 2008, 12:06:47 AM »

When Kenny comes to after his first trip, I love what he says (or what I can make out).

Randy lamenting on how you can't really ever see the girls tits was good too.  Definitely re-watchable.

I see you are enticed by my daughters awesome rockin' tits.

hahahha   ok

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #414 on: March 27, 2008, 12:12:50 AM »

Good episode.  I loved Fox News coverage of "cheesing" that Kyles parents watched.  Mr. Mackey was good in this one also.  Cartman and Mr. Kitty always crack me up.

I was thinking of giving it a try.  Grin

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #415 on: March 27, 2008, 12:46:20 AM »

I will always think of boobs anytime I hear a Sammy Hagar song!
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #416 on: March 27, 2008, 10:56:12 AM »

as bad as the other two were, compared to the previous seasons, this made up for those and then some.

Best episode I have seen in a long time, and funny as fuckin hell, so funny seeing Kyle's dad and Kenny fighting in the sand box with cat piss on there face  hihi

I completely agree. I LMFAO at a lot of stuff in this episode. Especially the reference to Anne Frank and Cartman hiding cats. and I love Kenny trying to choke himself while the lecture is going on. And it's true, as soon as kids hear something they try it!!!!

Did you guys notice Kyle's dad was riding the Jewish Princess? I loved the fight scene too and the end where he acknowledges his wrong doing and touches his wife and she is like Don't touch me Gerald. Probably what some of those political women would say if they could!

I think they rolled a few things into one with this episode but I loved Kenny strung out with loads of cat piss on his face and he pukes from so much inhaling.

Lastly, was Heavy Metal a Sammy Hagar tune? I was trying to figure out who it was. Loved this episode especially because my mother-in-law is a cat lover and I was teasing my husband that she is a crack house for all the kids who want to cheese in her house. She has like 5 cats and is 73 years old. My husband said well what if I want to try cheesing - I told him to go by his mother's house.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #417 on: March 27, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »

anyone want to cheese it tonight?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude that is making me laugh hard and I'm trying to quietly in my cube cause no one in my work place watches this show!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #418 on: March 27, 2008, 12:40:51 PM »

I'm not sure if this was posted already but you can see all the SP ep's online now for free!

http://www.southparkstudios.com

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #419 on: March 27, 2008, 01:03:42 PM »

I loved the fight scene too and the end where he acknowledges his wrong doing and touches his wife and she is like Don't touch me Gerald. Probably what some of those political women would say if they could!

OH MY GOD!  Sheila Broflovski (sp?) was dressed EXACTLY like Mrs. Eliot "$80G on hookers" Spitzer during that news conference. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: