Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:46:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144058 times)
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #460 on: April 10, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

I wasn't crazy about the cheating side of this episode but who is the spanish guy Cartman was trying to copy? And it is true - I know so many of my friends who have cheated through life and things have turned out great for them. I love him giving advice to the pregnant girl in the hall!

I loved that they grew a dick for Garrison on a mouse and it took off. I knew he would go back to being a guy. And did you see Butters parents reaction to "I think that's my teachers penis". And of course all women hate mice but a mouse with a dick on it is especially scary! That part was funny.

I missed last week's and still waiting to catch up. But I thought this week was good.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #461 on: April 10, 2008, 04:53:18 PM »

he was copying Edward James Olmos   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Y1BxtjkMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Y1BxtjkMc&NR=1
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 04:59:56 PM by w.axl.rose » Logged
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #462 on: April 10, 2008, 06:02:32 PM »

I wasn't crazy about the cheating side of this episode

I agree, maybe i'm just being a biased New England fan, but it seemed a bit preachy.

Like how they attacked sports analysts for saying what the Patriots did was "no big deal". Well... it wasn't.

The Patriots taped defensive signs, it's not that big of a deal, teams try and do this to get ahead and it's not that much of an advantage doing so. Why would any ESPN analyst try and downgrade what the Pats did? What reason would they have for blindly excusing what the Pats did? The truth of the matter is what the Patriots did wasn't a huge advantage at all, the fact that they did what they did is a bit laughable as losing a first round pick for that footage of defensive signs isn't a good trade off at all.

Hmm.. I guess i'm becoming a bit preachy myself so i'll get back to the subject...

The whole cheating aspect of the episode was funny but a bit overblown, IMO.  ok

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #463 on: April 10, 2008, 09:55:47 PM »

omg that was great last night!

i loved the park where garison took it out and said "ohh i just want to see how it feels in my hand" lmao

fuckin' great part with Cartman too, i knew the movie they were making fun of but i couldn't think of the name headscratch

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #464 on: April 10, 2008, 10:41:58 PM »

Last nights episode was awesome.  Good to see after last week's boring episode.  "But Garrison, my wife has ovarian cancer, she can't have kids."......"well then get an Aids test faggot because your wife is a dude."  rofl

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #465 on: April 11, 2008, 12:16:37 AM »

By far my favorite episode of this season. I thought it was hilarious. And to the poster who said what the Pats did wasn't a big deal....come on are you serious?
For being so ridiculous let me as a lifetime New York Giants rightfully punish you....

18-1!

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #466 on: April 11, 2008, 09:02:50 AM »

By far my favorite episode of this season. I thought it was hilarious. And to the poster who said what the Pats did wasn't a big deal....come on are you serious?
For being so ridiculous let me as a lifetime New York Giants rightfully punish you....

18-1!
Not to go off topic, but I believe the "it wasn't a big deal" comment was made because EVERY team in EVERY sport cheats to some extent.  But what do you care?  Your team won.  No one can take that away from you.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Wheres Izzy
VIP

« Reply #467 on: April 11, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »

18-1!
Not to go off topic, but I believe the "it wasn't a big deal" comment was made because EVERY team in EVERY sport cheats to some extent.  But what do you care?  Your team won.  No one can take that away from you.

Wow...ya take the fun out of it when you act humble and reasonable lol I was only kidding ya man. Most boston area fans I know just throw the red sox in my face if anyhing about the superbowl is mentioned.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #468 on: April 11, 2008, 09:48:32 AM »

18-1!

Wow...ya take the fun out of it when you act humble and reasonable lol I was only kidding ya man. Most boston area fans I know just throw the red sox in my face if anyhing about the superbowl is mentioned.
Hey, I'm still bitter, what can I say?  I thought the episode was funny though.  Until the end when Cartman gave his speech about how Belichick decided to play it straight this year to show the world,,,,,,,,,,, and they lost.  It was funny though, I can laugh about it now.  If this episode came out the week after the Super Bowl though, that'd be a different story.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2008, 11:22:55 PM »

My favorite of the more recent episodes is "More Crap".  That had me laughing pretty good especially at the end.

"Hot, hot, HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!"

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #470 on: April 14, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »

This Week on South Park: Over Logging
One day the citizens of South Park wake up and find the internet is gone. When Randy hears there may still be some internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Wheres Izzy
VIP

« Reply #471 on: April 14, 2008, 08:22:08 AM »

This Week on South Park: Over Logging
One day the citizens of South Park wake up and find the internet is gone. When Randy hears there may still be some internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west.

That sounds good. Any episode that Features Randy is always hilarious. He is probably my favorite character on the whole show.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #472 on: April 14, 2008, 08:30:07 AM »

FINALLY an episode with randy in. He was in loads last time. He might just be able to save this disappointing season.

html sucks
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #473 on: April 14, 2008, 10:17:56 AM »

"Make love to me Randy"  rofl
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #474 on: April 15, 2008, 02:26:27 AM »

FINALLY an episode with randy in. He was in loads last time. He might just be able to save this disappointing season.
in your opinion. The episodes this season take time to appreciate.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #475 on: April 15, 2008, 11:28:15 AM »

Come on man. Other than the "major boobage" episode this season hasnt had shit on the past few seasons.

html sucks
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #476 on: April 15, 2008, 02:59:07 PM »

Come on man. Other than the "major boobage" episode this season hasnt had shit on the past few seasons.
Yeah it's no where near their best season, but it still beats most of the shit on tv today.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #477 on: April 15, 2008, 10:02:45 PM »

i think the last three episodes were pretty good. the only one that i thought sucked balls was HIV positive one no not there best. previded it had potensial but just wasn't enough there imo

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Wheres Izzy
VIP

« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2008, 12:16:27 AM »

i think the last three episodes were pretty good. the only one that i thought sucked balls was HIV positive one no not there best. previded it had potensial but just wasn't enough there imo

peace

I think you gotta throw in the Britney episode as being exceptionally weak as well. The last episode is the only one I could say lives up to the past few seasons. This weeks does seem promising.

GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #479 on: April 16, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »

wow that was dissapointing. a return to the mediocrity of the first two. oh well, hopefully they'll finish with a bang, the episode next week will the be the last one i think.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: