Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:41:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144058 times)
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #580 on: April 02, 2009, 06:07:04 PM »

The "Mad Max Queef" left me dying  hihi

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #581 on: April 02, 2009, 11:55:58 PM »

south park was absolutely amazing lmao

i loved the martha stewart bit and the when kelly stuck her legs strait in the air and queefed in regis' face. I really like how they did the same thing to the boys of south park as they did to the actual fans a few years back when we were supposed to find out who cartmans dad was.

that episode was an instant classic, one of my all time favorite ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #582 on: April 03, 2009, 01:51:20 AM »

Damn I'm two episodes behind now.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #583 on: April 03, 2009, 10:31:21 AM »

south park was absolutely amazing lmao

i loved the martha stewart bit and the when kelly stuck her legs strait in the air and queefed in regis' face. I really like how they did the same thing to the boys of south park as they did to the actual fans a few years back when we were supposed to find out who cartmans dad was.

that episode was an instant classic, one of my all time favorite ok
I'll have to admit my daughter and boyfriend were watching it hysterically and I couldn't help but join in, not normally a fan of this but I did see that, I honestly hate to say it but I didn't even know what that meant till the other night Huh.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #584 on: April 03, 2009, 10:41:14 AM »

By far the weakest episode so far from this season... Didn't really care for it.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #585 on: April 04, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

By far the weakest episode so far from this season... Didn't really care for it.

did you see the same episode i did? headscratch

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Rage in the Cage
Headliner

« Reply #586 on: April 05, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

I agree with Skeba. Maybe I should watch it again because I was multitasking while watching it, but the new episode seemed pretty bland.
WTTJ_91
Rocker

« Reply #587 on: April 06, 2009, 03:06:55 PM »

I'm actually surprised by the this season , it's pretty damn good! The qweef one wasn't the greatest but Jonas bros and The Coon had be laughing the entire time!
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #588 on: April 06, 2009, 03:35:33 PM »

dunno... but the thing that's always made SP interesting for me was the point in time when they realized they had to have content in the episodes instead of just a collection of fart jokes. My favourite seasons so far have been somewhere around seasons 9 to11.. but the most recent seasons have been good as well.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #589 on: April 06, 2009, 03:48:37 PM »

dunno... but the thing that's always made SP interesting for me was the point in time when they realized they had to have content in the episodes instead of just a collection of fart jokes. My favourite seasons so far have been somewhere around seasons 9 to11.. but the most recent seasons have been good as well.

I enjoyed the duality of it being a women's equality episode and, simultaneously, dumbing down women's concerns to the most basic stupid things that men enjoy...flatulence. 

And queefs are funny.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #590 on: April 06, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »

I enjoyed the duality of it being a women's equality episode and, simultaneously, dumbing down women's concerns to the most basic stupid things that men enjoy...flatulence.  And queefs are funny.

that it is exactly what i was thinking just the other day man ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #591 on: April 06, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »

I enjoyed the duality of it being a women's equality episode and, simultaneously, dumbing down women's concerns to the most basic stupid things that men enjoy...flatulence. 

And queefs are funny.
I've gotta disagree.  I feel the same as the guys in the episode.  Queefs are disgusting, farts can be funny although I'm not a huge fan of fart humor either.  I'm a huge Howard Stern fan, but my least favorite moments on that show is when he has queefers or farters on the show.  It's funny to a point, but I can't take too much of it.

I didn't like the episode, didn't find it funny.  Didn't like the Coon episode either, so that's 2 in a row.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Rage in the Cage
Headliner

« Reply #592 on: April 06, 2009, 11:45:56 PM »

And queefs are funny.
I've gotta disagree.  I feel the same as the guys in the episode.  Queefs are disgusting, farts can be funny although I'm not a huge fan of fart humor either.  I'm a huge Howard Stern fan, but my least favorite moments on that show is when he has queefers or farters on the show.  It's funny to a point, but I can't take too much of it.

I didn't like the episode, didn't find it funny.  Didn't like the Coon episode either, so that's 2 in a row.

Wasn't there an episode in between? The one about the economy?
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #593 on: April 07, 2009, 02:44:51 AM »

And queefs are funny.

Agreed with you right up until the last part... Smiley

Maybe it's the fact that I grew tired of terrance and phillip a long time ago that made me not like the episode so much. But when I for example compare this episode with the one about the economy, they're not even from the same planet...

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #594 on: April 07, 2009, 08:05:03 AM »

I forgot about the economy episode.  That one was good. I was never that high on Terrance and Phillip either, so an entire episode based on them doesn't work for me.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #595 on: April 07, 2009, 09:44:12 AM »

ugh, so the latest episode if T and P?

Never liked those guys, a weak part of South Park. I thought the series had moved on from those guys.

html sucks
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #596 on: April 07, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »

And queefs are funny.

Agreed with you right up until the last part... Smiley

Maybe it's the fact that I grew tired of terrance and phillip a long time ago that made me not like the episode so much. But when I for example compare this episode with the one about the economy, they're not even from the same planet...

I don't really thinks queefs are all that funny...but a Martha Stewart confetti queef got me laughing. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #597 on: April 07, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »

worst episode ive seen in a long time...

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #598 on: April 07, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

any one know what its about tomorrow?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #599 on: April 08, 2009, 03:56:41 AM »

no, and I'd rather not until it airs... but then again. I never even read the backcovers of movies either.. the movie will perfectly well explain the plot without having the covers spoil the first half of it.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: