Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 02:02:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 144058 times)
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2007, 02:04:53 AM »

Great episode tonight. 

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »

yeah that was classic, cant decide if it was better than last weeks, they were both awesome. what a great start.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2007, 02:40:56 AM »

I don't know why, but I can't get this song out of my head, and no matter how many times I hear it, it still cracks me up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QPuSq5tZd-E

And this one is just absolutely hysterical - if you don't laugh at this, you are not human:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b1s5VhOWH4A

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Yesterday
Rocker

"It seems like forever and a day....."

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »

Season 10 is great so far, even funnier with more "edge" than past seasons....

Time just fades the pages in my book of memories...
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »

The show is on season 11. 10 was last year.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2007, 01:07:37 AM »

Yeah, but there's no season 11 thread, and now we're committed...

Anyway, this week's episode might be the best ever.  My favorite parts:

1.) Cartman's initial reaction to a Muslim student
2.) The size of Hillary Clinton's ass
3.) The 24 theme (24 really had it coming)
4.) The general fear of Hillary's snizz.  rofl

Maybe it's my combination of a love for politics and 24, but this episode is an instant classic, if you ask me. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2007, 01:56:27 AM »

Yeah, but there's no season 11 thread, and now we're committed...

Anyway, this week's episode might be the best ever.  My favorite parts:

1.) Cartman's initial reaction to a Muslim student
2.) The size of Hillary Clinton's ass
3.) The 24 theme (24 really had it coming)
4.) The general fear of Hillary's snizz.  rofl

Maybe it's my combination of a love for politics and 24, but this episode is an instant classic, if you ask me. 
Yeah tonight's episode was great, but my favorite this season was last weeks episode.

GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2007, 12:27:52 PM »

yeah this was a great episode, season 11 is shaping up to be pretty damn good.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2007, 01:52:34 PM »

It was good, but didn't have me cracking up holding my stomach from laughing so hard like most episodes do.  The beginning was great and the 24 references were awesome.  i loved stan and kyles bit about how to pin point the source of the terror group using all the big sites now like youtube, myspace, google maps.

I hope people start dressing up as "Hil-Dogs" at her rallies  peace

Cartman getting through to the white house and Bush being totally clueless was great.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2007, 02:05:03 PM »

It was good, but didn't have me cracking up holding my stomach from laughing so hard like most episodes do.  The beginning was great and the 24 references were awesome.  i loved stan and kyles bit about how to pin point the source of the terror group using all the big sites now like youtube, myspace, google maps.

Cartman getting through to the white house and Bush being totally clueless was great.

Really?  I haven't laughed that hard at an episode for a long time.  Maybe it's because I don't like Hillary, and they made fun of her in so many ways.

Her fat ass.  Her accent when she visited the South.  Her man-eating vagina.  All too funny to me. 

I too hope to see more "Hil-Dog" references in the current political climate.  I hope someone holds up a "SNUKE" sign at the Democratic Convention in 2008.   

In fact, I promise this:

If Hillary sponsors a bill for the training of bomb sniffing pigs, then I'll vote for her!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2007, 02:30:13 PM »

Really?  I haven't laughed that hard at an episode for a long time.  Maybe it's because I don't like Hillary, and they made fun of her in so many ways.

Her fat ass.  Her accent when she visited the South.  Her man-eating vagina.  All too funny to me. 

I too hope to see more "Hil-Dog" references in the current political climate.  I hope someone holds up a "SNUKE" sign at the Democratic Convention in 2008.   

In fact, I promise this:

If Hillary sponsors a bill for the training of bomb sniffing pigs, then I'll vote for her!

hahhaha yes, i bet you will see "NO SNUKES" signs popping up at rallys.  Her southern accent was very funny, although i think in reality that was totally taken out of context.

I can see if you dont' like her how it probably was funnier to you.  I laughed really hard at the bush part so.... i know where you're coming from Wink haha   ok

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2007, 02:37:23 PM »

In fact, I promise this:

hahhaha yes, i bet you will see "NO SNUKES" signs popping up at rallys.  Her southern accent was very funny, although i think in reality that was totally taken out of context.

I can see if you dont' like her how it probably was funnier to you.  I laughed really hard at the bush part so.... i know where you're coming from Wink haha   ok

Bush was funny, though I thought his confusion was understandable...an eight year old from Colorado just called him, in the Oval Office, about a terrorist attack.

I just hope Bush Freudian slips and mentions the North Korean snukular program.  rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2007, 06:04:58 AM »

I loved last nights episode. The 24 theme was just awesome. Had me cracking up so bad i almost fell onto the floor laughing so hard. I couldn't stop laughing at the in charge bit. I loved how every agency kept coming in saying your not in charge anymore, until finally kyle takes charge.  rofl  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2007, 07:23:27 AM »

the moment that 24 countdown hit the screens i pissed myself with laughter, what a classic episode

html sucks
sandman
Legend

« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2007, 07:34:19 AM »

this episode was classic!

whether you love or hate bush/hillary, i don't know how you cannot laugh.

her fake accent was great.

butters - what did you mean when you said it was "taken out of context"?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2007, 10:32:01 PM »

Must say tonight's episode had me in tears at the end when Jesus asked Kyle to kill him.  "Eric Cartman must never know about this."  How in the fuck do Trey and Matt continually make this show better and better after 11 years?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2007, 12:25:06 AM »

Must say tonight's episode had me in tears at the end when Jesus asked Kyle to kill him.? "Eric Cartman must never know about this."? How in the fuck do Trey and Matt continually make this show better and better after 11 years?

lmao i know what you mean man to be honest i've been expecting it to get worse but it hasn't, i think they've stayed about even for some time now ya know just as good as the originals.

But when the classic episodes come on you ever notise how they cursed more back then. I mean, back then they'd say "God damnit" like all the time which was funny in my book cause sometimes the way the character said it was just funny as hell like when that one dude said " Wow now that is the God Damnedest thing i've ever seen" i pissed myself when they said that rofl but now they just go "aww shoot" or "aww darnit"? WTF is that? thats not the South Park i know and love rant but they are getting more ballzy i think with trying to air that episode with Muhamed (or however the fuck its spelled) and the new one where Cartman just knew that the new kid was a terorist, which i find just more funny rofl

but to be honest i like the old episodes better i think they are more original imo

its all good peace

in closing South Park is just a great show Grin
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 12:29:52 AM by CHINESE DEMOCRACY eventually » Logged

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2007, 12:56:37 AM »

Tonight's episode was great! 

I really enjoyed the Davinci Code (aka "Movie with the most predictable ending...ever") spoof.  And putting that douchebag Bill Donohue into the show was great.  He's on MSNBC all the time, bitching about something, and he has the most obnoxious voice I've ever heard.

lmao i know what you mean man to be honest i've been expecting it to get worse but it hasn't, i think they've stayed about even for some time now ya know just as good as the originals.

But when the classic episodes come on you ever notise how they cursed more back then. I mean, back then they'd say "God damnit" like all the time which was funny in my book cause sometimes the way the character said it was just funny as hell like when that one dude said " Wow now that is the God Damnedest thing i've ever seen" i pissed myself when they said that rofl but now they just go "aww shoot" or "aww darnit"  WTF is that? thats not the South Park i know and love rant but they are getting more ballzy i think with trying to air that episode with Muhamed (or however the fuck its spelled) and the new one where Cartman just knew that the new kid was a terorist, which i find just more funny rofl

but to be honest i like the old episodes better i think they are more original imo

its all good peace

in closing South Park is just a great show Grin

I really just love that they deal equally with the controversial and the ridiculous. 

The sex change episode was utterly ridiculous, when "Mrs." Garrison thinks she's pregnant, and wants an abortion.  That's just too fuckin' much.  How do they come up with that shit?

And, of course, the Mohammed episode was controversial, and the black screen talking about how Comedy Central is run by pussies that appears when Mohammed is supposed to be on screen really drives the point home. 

God, I love this show.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2007, 01:34:11 AM »

the double cross joke had me in tears  rofl
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2007, 01:37:42 AM »

I'm the opposite...I find it harder to watch the old episodes now. ? They're slow and rough. ?I love how the show has evolved into what we have now...a current event tackling, common sense slap in the face joy ride. ?Ever since the 5th season it's been continually better and better.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: