Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:53:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  6-6-06
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 6-6-06  (Read 13911 times)
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2006, 08:28:00 AM »

Mr Rage, seriously? What kind of fucked up person thinks that sucking dick is an emotional journey!!?

If my BF started spewing shit like that about going down on me, then I'd say somethin' along the lines of "Dude, use your tongue for something OTHER than spewing that stupid emotional journey shit, OK!!"

It'd probably ruin the whole night if he started being all emo. So thank every fucking existing deity out there that he ISN'T emo!

Death to emos! rant

But ya on the 6th of June I shall still be celebrating my birthday from the day before, being very hungover, and also being really hyper about seeing Gn'R on the day after! Grin PERFECT!

Thankyou so much Gn'R for playing in LONDON just TWO days after my birthday! love and Kiss for all of you!!

it was quite funny though, she was like don't rush me this is a big thing i'm doing, it means i'm giving u a piece of me etc etc, talk about one way to lose a hard-on! before anyone asks i didn't know she had all this emo emotional backage with her before i started dating her. she was a nice girl and down to earth or so i thought!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Elrothiel
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 08:31:55 AM »

Maan you poor thing Mr Rage! She probably does that to all her BFs because she's really that up in the clouds about stuff...

Its like that video of the emo girl going on about how like sad it like is that like birds are like dying... like Roll Eyes

Check back a few pages... I can't remember the name of the thread, but there's a link to a video...
Mr Rage
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 08:49:01 AM »

i watched it, very funny and scarly true as-well!

the head thing was funny coz when i met she got me into bed and said she could suck the (River) trent dry! so know wonder it was an emotional experince! rofl

Elrothiel
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2006, 08:52:12 AM »

Ya t'was funny wasn't it!! rofl That girl deserves a slap!

And your ex.... she needs to be committed to a high-security mental institution!! She's fucking crazy! And not in a good way! hihi
Mr Rage
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 11:31:09 AM »

i couldn't end it nice with i had to be horriable, something on the lines of:

"go haunt someone else, and don't darken my doorway ever again"

Elrothiel
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 12:02:01 PM »

rofl I bet she started crying!
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 12:47:06 PM »

I have a doctors appointment that day.. nervous

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2006, 01:57:29 PM »

Taking precautions?, eh, you little emo bitch!

Oh, and by the way, I don't condone this rubbish........................

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Elrothiel
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2006, 03:55:54 PM »

Don't lie to yourself Jim, you hate emos just as much as everyone else does! hihi
Mr Rage
Rocker

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2006, 06:27:15 PM »

rofl I bet she started crying!

yeah, i'm a sucker for girls crying i don't like it, i'm the kinda of person if a girl starts crying i'm like " oh baby lets give it another go!!!

Goldie
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2006, 05:53:25 AM »

Taking precautions?, eh, you little emo bitch!

Oh, and by the way, I don't condone this rubbish........................

Don't you just LOVE Jimdear? He always puts in his two cents even though he swears he hates everything?? smoking Love the attitude! Its so Axlish!
BTW, Jimdear, I know you don't care what I say and you're going to say something about it, but I know you still love me anyway!? Wink

I hope we destroy the world in a big ass flaming party on June 6th! Who's setting off the bomb?
EFISH
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2006, 01:48:32 PM »

i dont know if this has been posted.. but on 6-6-06 everyone is to play Slayer full blast all day long smoking
Mr Rage
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2006, 02:14:31 PM »

why?

EFISH
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2006, 02:17:37 PM »

666 Sense

Beware kiddies!

While some say June 6, 2006, is a day to fear for its biblical significance, officials see little to dread.
By Howard Pankratz
Denver Post Staff Writer

With June 6, 2006, rapidly approaching, authorities in Colorado and elsewhere are carefully watching to see if that date - 6/6/06 - spurs demonstrations or violent activity.

They are aware that 666 signifies the Mark of the Beast or the Antichrist to some organizations and believe June 6 is a date that could trigger problems.

"It's been a conscious question among some of our folks, so they've been on the lookout for something," said Lance Clem, spokesman for the Colorado Department of Public Safety. "But they haven't seen anything."

Even so, some local police are being vigilant.

"The bottom line is that our intelligence unit is familiar with 666 and its significance, but we don't have any information about anything taking place in Colorado Springs," said Lt. Rafael Cintron of the Colorado Springs Police Department. "However, we are certainly keeping our feelers out to see if anything is happening."

Some dates and anniversaries can be calls to action for white supremacists, racists, and conspiracy and prophecy theorists.

April 19, for example, is the anniversary of the raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas; the Oklahoma City bombing; and the raid on white separatist Randy Weaver's home at Ruby Ridge, Idaho.

The Number of the Beast, 666, is mentioned in the Bible's book of Revelation and is believed by some to be when the Antichrist will exercise power over Earth.

The Internet is full of websites that predict terrible things could happen June 6.

One website warns that the "Bible Code says 2006 A.D. is the Year of the Beast" and predicts that the Antichrist will reveal himself. It also says there may be a holy war against Israel and that the United States and Russia would be drawn into a dangerous conflict as a result.

Several major law enforcement agencies in the Denver metro area have seen no signs of trouble and aren't planning to beef up manpower.

Since 1970, there have been 60 terrorist attacks on June 6, with just one in the U.S., according to the Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism in Oklahoma City.

Chip Ellis, the institute's research and program coordinator, said he has seen nothing to indicate anything bad will happen June 6.

If something does develop, Ellis does not believe it would necessarily involve neo-Nazi, white- supremacist types. Rather it could be "anarchists and anti-globalists" who are tied into the counterculture and relish "the chance to stick their thumb in the eye of the establishment," he said.

Laird Wilcox, a Kansas-based expert on domestic extremist groups, believes dates can be overemphasized. He cites in particular the concern about the year 2000.

"What I see happening is something like the millennium controversy where everybody was talking about it and then nothing happened," he said. "I think this has occurred on every anniversary. Everybody anticipates some catastrophe, and nothing ever occurs."

Little do authorities know, but I found this lurking on the web:

National Day of Slayer

"6.6.06 isn't a date that comes around very often (once per century, to be exact), and while plenty of stupid horror movies and terrible albums will be released for the hype value of the day that bears "the number of the beast", we here at NDoS decided that this would be a perfect day for Hessians across the country to come together and engage in something upon which we can all agree - listening to Slayer! Also, do you really want those evangelical Neo-Cons to have all the fun with their "National Day of Prayer"?"

Official Statement on Participation

* Listen to Slayer at full blast in your car.
* Listen to Slayer at full blast in your home.
* Listen to Slayer at full blast at your place of employment.
* Listen to Slayer at full blast in any public place you prefer.

DO NOT use headphones! The objective of this day is for everyone within earshot to understand that it is the National Day of Slayer. National holidays in America aren't just about celebrating; they're about forcing it upon non-participants.

Taking that participation to a problematic level

* Stage a "Slay-out." Don't go to work. Listen to Slayer.
* Have a huge block party that clogs up a street in your neighborhood. Blast Slayer albums all evening. Get police cruisers and helicopters on the scene. Finish with a full-scale riot.
* Play Slayer covers with your own band (since 99% of your riffs are stolen from Slayer anyway).
* Punch total strangers and blame it on Slayer.

http://www.nationaldayofslayer.org/
Mr Rage
Rocker

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2006, 02:22:52 PM »

i'd rather go to the pub ok

Elrothiel
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2006, 03:07:48 PM »

EFISH you stole my avatar!!!
EFISH
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2006, 03:09:56 PM »

maybe i did...
or maybe you stole mine..
or maybe we both stole someone else's
but no worries.. im changing it now LOL
Elrothiel
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2006, 03:57:12 PM »

hihi That's better Fishy!
EFISH
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2006, 04:03:03 PM »

skynard.. we have lots in common...
we both have -1 in karma for one..
also, we both love south park ( i guess from your quote)
we HAD the same avatar
and we spend our time on GNR forums because we worship them and would kiss axl's feet had we been given the chance.
Cheers my friend beer
Elrothiel
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »

Cheers Fishy! beer
Yea I got -1 Karma for going off topic...
I do love South Park and I think its genius.
Yes we HAD the same avatar...
I do spend a lot of time on Gn'R forums because I worship them...
But if given the chance to kiss Axl's feet I'd kiss a lot more than JUST his feet! drool
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: