Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:11:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  4th of JULY!
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 4th of JULY!  (Read 5878 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« on: July 02, 2008, 04:17:40 PM »

any one doing anything cool this year? got any cool fireworks and things you'd like to sugest? do it here peace

if any one gets an artillary shell box set i would sugest Excalliber, very loud, very pretty.

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 05:44:51 PM »

A good friend of mine just a got a work bonus of $500 that he wants to go blow on fireworks. So we gonna have one hell of a good time and a shit load of extra stuff left over. Last year we spent like 250 but this year with his 500 we gonna be spending like 700 its gonna be fucking nuts.   hihi  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:48:25 PM »

A good friend of mine just a got a work bonus of $500 that he wants to go blow on fireworks. So we gonna have one hell of a good time and a shit load of extra stuff left over. Last year we spent like 250 but this year with his 500 we gonna be spending like 700 its gonna be fucking nuts.   hihi  smoking

Whooaaa....$500.00! Are you going to have fireworks war against each other? We use to have so much fun teaming up and shooting fireworks at each other.  Grin

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »

A good friend of mine just a got a work bonus of $500 that he wants to go blow on fireworks. So we gonna have one hell of a good time and a shit load of extra stuff left over. Last year we spent like 250 but this year with his 500 we gonna be spending like 700 its gonna be fucking nuts.   hihi  smoking

Whooaaa....$500.00! Are you going to have fireworks war against each other? We use to have so much fun teaming up and shooting fireworks at each other.  Grin

hihi Ya, prolly do some of that. 2 years ago we spent a shit load of cash and we had cars pulling off to watch are shit go off. We had so much it was like 6 shells going off at once..its fuckin kool..or set it up to go one by one and it was fuckin kool. I can't wait man. I'm takin my 7 year old nephew out there this year and he's gonna have a fuckin blast. I remember being a little kid and loving that shit. Its fun just to get drunk and shoot fireworks. Its national blow shit up day.

Speaking of fireworks, I read an article where some environmental pricks in california got a ruling to not allow fireworks in this small town festival. It was a like a yearly tradition to have a huge fireworks show and because some fucking birds nest near that area they can't do it anymore. I say thats bull-shit.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 06:43:58 PM »

hihi Ya, prolly do some of that. 2 years ago we spent a shit load of cash and we had cars pulling off to watch are shit go off. We had so much it was like 6 shells going off at once..its fuckin kool..or set it up to go one by one and it was fuckin kool. I can't wait man. I'm takin my 7 year old nephew out there this year and he's gonna have a fuckin blast. I remember being a little kid and loving that shit. Its fun just to get drunk and shoot fireworks. Its national blow shit up day.

Kickass  beer

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »

4th of July............ Blah

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 08:04:49 PM »

i love 4th of july Cheesy last year my dad bought 800 dollars worth of illegal fireworks and that shit lasted 2 hours not including the legal fireworks we buy from the stands as well. but this year the guy we get out stuff from didnt have that much this year to sell.

this is all i have for friday. last year the last box we lite up was 250 shots  Shocked
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 11:08:17 PM »

lol my great aunt and uncle used to do that rofl

i spent about $300 this year but thats average for me.

Ya, prolly do some of that. 2 years ago we spent a shit load of cash and we had cars pulling off to watch are shit go off. We had so much it was like 6 shells going off at once..its fuckin kool..or set it up to go one by one and it was fuckin kool. I can't wait man. I'm takin my 7 year old nephew out there this year and he's gonna have a fuckin blast. I remember being a little kid and loving that shit. Its fun just to get drunk and shoot fireworks. Its national blow shit up day.

dude same with my family. I love seeing people see our shit go off and they're like 'damn". My uncle everyyear comes up too and gets totally shit faced and blows these big ass bombs that are illegal as fuck and GOD they are loud. Only the guy that custom makes them for us quit. To affraid of po-pos Sad

peace
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 11:13:41 PM by CHINESE DEMOCRACY eventually » Logged

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
cineater
Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 08:50:39 AM »

Oh yeah, the neighbors are gearing up for the compitition.  As soon as the fair fireworks quit and the cops are busy with traffic, we answer back.  Ours aren't as high but we're louder and go on longer.  And when they quit showing off, it's time for the bottle rocket war.  Women and children run for cover!

They even have police scanners so we know when they are coming to shut us down.  They usually let us go till about 1.  Either they are indulging us or they are afraid to come on the street.  Before the scanners, they had a few lit before they saw the cops come around the corner, oops.

Takes hours to clean up the mess the next day.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 10:00:14 AM »

I love the 4th . But it is the 5th and 6th of July festivities that get a bit annoying at 11PM  rofl

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 10:39:26 AM »

I havent bought a firework in 15 y ears i bet.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 06:07:46 PM »

I havent bought a firework in 15 y ears i bet.

Sadly, me either. I really miss those days. They were a lot of fun.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2008, 04:41:34 PM »

I love the 4th . But it is the 5th and 6th of July festivities that get a bit annoying at 11PM  rofl

That is SO true!  ok

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »

Jumping jacks in empty beer bottles...that was always a good time.   yes

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »

lol my great aunt and uncle used to do that rofl

i spent about $300 this year but thats average for me.

Ya, prolly do some of that. 2 years ago we spent a shit load of cash and we had cars pulling off to watch are shit go off. We had so much it was like 6 shells going off at once..its fuckin kool..or set it up to go one by one and it was fuckin kool. I can't wait man. I'm takin my 7 year old nephew out there this year and he's gonna have a fuckin blast. I remember being a little kid and loving that shit. Its fun just to get drunk and shoot fireworks. Its national blow shit up day.

dude same with my family. I love seeing people see our shit go off and they're like 'damn". My uncle everyyear comes up too and gets totally shit faced and blows these big ass bombs that are illegal as fuck and GOD they are loud. Only the guy that custom makes them for us quit. To affraid of po-pos Sad

peace

Dude, I wanna party with your uncle!  LOL!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 05:45:53 PM »

Happy Independence Day!!!   yes ok

Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »

I bought fireworks today in Melbourne, FL.  No word of a lie, they have a big firework called Guns and Roses.  The cover of the box is a skull and guns just like the gNR symbol.  First thing that came to mind was trademark infringement.  It was too expensive for me so I didn't get one.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »

I bought fireworks today in Melbourne, FL.  No word of a lie, they have a big firework called Guns and Roses.  The cover of the box is a skull and guns just like the gNR symbol.  First thing that came to mind was trademark infringement.  It was too expensive for me so I didn't get one.

Pretty cool! Maybe the new album was in there!  Grin

sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »

Drew, you're tag line "milf & cookies" is funny as hell!  hihi
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 01:24:48 AM »

4th of July in Vegas is HOT, but the whole city was lit up with fireworks tonight.  really amazing.  beer
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 06:34:22 AM »

Drew, you're tag line "milf & cookies" is funny as hell!  hihi

hell thats my favorite snack

last night was pretty good no misshaps at all cept one of the No.300 tubes didn't go all the way up and blew up at midpoint and it was the kind that has the spinning bees and one came back towards my godfather and missed his face by a good 2 feet and he din't even duck. Course the men in our family have nerves of steel when they've been drinkin' hihi

how was everyone elses night? you have and thing come back and hit you?

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 12:53:20 AM »

Had an awesome weekend.  Spent at the lake with a lot of hot ass.  Glad everyone had a great time.   ok
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 02:07:10 PM »

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/07/04/video-1215-troops-re-enlist-in-baghdad-on-independence-day/
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »

Here's a picture of a $41 cake firework I bought called... "Guns 'N Roses". Compared to the rest of the cake fireworks at my friend's party, it sucked, but when I saw it I had to buy it.  beer

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: