Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:14:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227875 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Am I pathetic or what?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I pathetic or what?  (Read 43667 times)
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2006, 03:33:56 PM »

Rocksteady...you don't even seem like you wanna try. I mean you have to least try to succeed in school.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2006, 03:35:22 PM »

Did anyone else picture Chris Farley as the motivational speaker while reading this?

I pictured Pee Wee Herman for some REASON!? hihi

I doesn't get much worse than that! rant
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »

axl can help..

I liked it, sounds like a commercial  Grin ( teasin)  Kiss

But true though.

One shy 18 year old became axl rose.

Do you feel better now ?  Wink

Nothing to say
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »

Don't worry, your advice was decent, Pee Wee ?ok

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2006, 03:38:38 PM »

Did anyone else picture Chris Farley as the motivational speaker while reading this?

BECAUSE I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

THERE'LL BE PLENTY OF TIME FOR TAKING PILLS AND KISSING GIRLS......WHEN YOU'RE LIVING IN A VAAAAAAAAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

NOW LET'S SAY YOU'RE MAKING OUT WITH MARY JANE ROTTENCROTCH AND YOU GO TO SLIP HER A PIECE OF THE OLD GENE SIMMONS SPECIAL (dives through a table).

Rip Chris Farley ?Cry

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2006, 03:40:33 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!

Well Loddy-frikkin-da!!

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »

Don't worry, your advice was decent, Pee Wee ?ok

RIGHT ON BRO confused
Elrothiel
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2006, 03:56:33 PM »

LISTEN TO ME FUCKER! ?YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

THINGS YOU POSTED ARE NOT ONLY HAPPENING TO YOU. I CAN RELATE TO SOME OF THAT SHIT.

#1) YOU HAVE FOUND GNR SO OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE GOT A CONNECTION TO THE MUSIC AND THAT IS A GOOD PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU NEED TO PONDER LIFE

#2) ?NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE, DO NOT WEAR THAT HEART OF YOURS ON YOUR SLEEVE. ?DON'T LET PEOPLE SEE THAT YOU ARE CRAVING THEIR FRIENDSHIP OR ATTENTION. BE YOURSELF. NO MATTER HOW BAD IT HURTS OR HOW MUCH SCHOOL IS FUCKING WITH YOU, WHEN YOU LEAVE IT AND GO TO COLLEGE OR WORK - NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WILL MATTER - YOU CAN AND WILL START OVER - AND YOU WILL TAKE YOUR PAIN WITH YOU - AND YOU WILL BE A BETTER MAN FOR IT

#3) ?THE PILLS: ?THAT'S A TOUGH ONE BECAUSE I WOULD'NT WANT YOU TO REMOVE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU OTHERWISE WOULD FEEL BAD - BUT YOU'VE GOTTA LOSE THEM - THE PROBLEM WITH THEM IS THE ADDICTIVE NATURE OF THEM - AND NO MATTER HOW STRONG YOU BECOME - IT WILL NOT MATTER BECAUSE YOUR BODY WILL DEVELOP A DEPENDENCY- THEN YOU WILL BE A DOPED OUT STRANGE DUDE - AND NO CHICK WANTS TO GET WITH SOME DUDE WHO CAN BARELY FORM A SENTENCE

#4) ?CHICKS- DON'T BECOME TOO OBSESSED. BEING YOUR AGE AND NOT BEING KISSED IS NOTHING TO BE EMBARASSED ABOUT. IT JUST HASN'T HAPPENED . YOU SEEM TO WANT IT TO HAPPEN, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW.- DON'T SWEAT IT- CHICKS WILL BE AROUND YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND FUTURE - ?STAY STRONG - KEEP STROKING THE HAMMER ( NOT A BAD THING - AND I KNOW YOU ARE BEATING THAT SHIT TO DEATH DUDE!) - AND THAT WOMEN OF YOUR FUTURE WILL CROSS YOUR PATH WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT - UNCLE COMAMOTIVE CAN GUARANTEE THIS - YOU EVER SEE WHAT NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE LOOKS LIKE? YOU CAN'T BE WORSE OFF THAN THAT FREAK

#5 ) ?THERE ARE UNSPEAKABLE TRAGEDIES IN LIFE. SOMETIMES YOU MAY NEED TO SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS IT WORSE THAN YOU TO REALIZE YOU CAN DO BETTER , YES, BUT YOU ARE NOT BURIED FOR LIFE

#6) ?FUCK YOUR FRIENDS. I MEAN THAT. ANYONE WHO TALKS SHIT BEHIND YOUR BACK WILL NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. CUT LOOSE OF THEM, SLOWLY BUT SURELY. DON'T MAKE IT DRAMATIC, JUST MOVE AWAY FROM THEM. THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR PERSONAL EQUATION AND FIND SOME NEW DUDES TO HANG WITH - DON'T JUDGE ANYONE EITHER. SOMEONE WHO YOU THINK YOU COULD NEVER HANG OUT WITH COULD BE THE PERFECT ONE TO CHILL WITH - AND THAT GOES FOR CHICKS TOO

#7) ?KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS. ?

GOOD LUCK DUDE - REMEMBER TO TAKE IT SLOW AND GRAB A NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE - START OVER NOW

MAKE NO MISTAKE - AXL CAN HELP

Damn fuckin' right, but... oh dear GOD why did you write all that in Caps!!? I know you imagined yourself saying it loudly... but loudness doesn't always have to be conveyed with Caps Lock on all the time... the Exclamation Mark is your friend! Smiley

Buuuut I agree with everything you said! Smiley
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2006, 07:27:34 PM »

1)get back to school

I would but math got so hard for me that there is no point.

Bullshit   Angry

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Elrothiel
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »

1)get back to school

I would but math got so hard for me that there is no point.

Math got hard for me too ya know!! And did I quit school? No! Was I bullied? YES! I probably had it harder than you do! You are NOT the only one out there who's had it hard ya know!

GO back to school, and keep studying!! And if you find things hard, study harder and you won't find it hard anymore then will ya!!

And I can just predict you saying something along the lines of "I can't be bothered".

Yes you certainly can be bothered!! Get off those pills, go back to school, study hard, go to university or college, and GET OUT THERE IN THE BIG WIDE WORLD!

... cue movie montage scene here...

"We're gunna need a montage (montaaaage!)!"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2006, 08:22:16 PM »

I'm shorter than you, I wear glasses, I got curly hair, I used computers when nobody else did.... Do you think I was one of the cool people in school? As far as I'm concerned, all those people who are trying to act cool are the pathetic ones.

It's so funny to see certain people come to this board and try to insult me. It's like fucking fifth grade all over again... Except we're dealing with "adults" here.

I think most of us have had similar experiences with people as you mentioned. So it's not like you're the only one who got "friends" like that. 

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 10:03:35 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no

Nothing wrong with that,I didnt kiss a girl till I was 19.

U are probably a late bloomer like I was.

Which is the best way to be.

All the jocks and cool people from high school are now mostly bald and fat whereas I went from being chubby and geeky in high school to looking better as I get older.

U can change whatever u want about yourself.

get in the gym and start pumpin iron, change your hair, change your style of dress OR just learn to like who u are and say FUCK everyone else.

Picking up a musical instrument also helps! ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2006, 11:23:49 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever  no

Nothing wrong with that,I didnt kiss a girl till I was 19.

U are probably a late bloomer like I was.

Which is the best way to be.

All the jocks and cool people from high school are now mostly bald and fat whereas I went from being chubby and geeky in high school to looking better as I get older.

U can change whatever u want about yourself.

get in the gym and start pumpin iron, change your hair, change your style of dress OR just learn to like who u are and say FUCK everyone else.

Picking up a musical instrument also helps! ok

I agree. You are SOOOO young dude.  Commit to making the changes in yourself that YOU want to change.  All that superficial nonsense from High School will mean nothing in a few years.  People will accept/like you for who you are.  But one thing that you MUST be is confident with yourself.  Whether its making new friends or going after chicks, nobody likes someone who is insecure and self loathing.  Believe you are the man and eventually you will be.  hang in there, one thing to keep in mind is that life is ALWAYS changing, for better or for worse.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2006, 11:51:29 PM »

I agree. You are SOOOO young dude.? Commit to making the changes in yourself that YOU want to change.? All that superficial nonsense from High School will mean nothing in a few years.? People will accept/like you for who you are

Another thing to remember here, my friend, is that sometimes in High School you get "branded"
Meaning for whatever reason everyone sees you as something and that's the way it is. It will never change. It happens, don't get discouraged. Whether you go to college or move to a new town, no matter, the branding is worthless at that point.

Whoever said that above about the good-looking people from high school being fat and bald now - that is definitely true - some dude who was Mr.High School was pumping my gas about 10 years after high-school and he was a wreck. Damn ....I'm the man
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2006, 11:55:41 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no

This post reminds me of the fake letters to Ann Landers or Dear Abby. Usually, they are a hoax by people who want attention.
I think there are many more GNR fans who are much more pathetic than you, in fact, I am sure of it. 
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2006, 05:29:34 AM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever  no

I feel your pain man, those years can be tough like that.

But things can change a lot from when your 18 to when your like 29 - trust me! Hang in there and things could improve Smiley

Also dont feel bad about being a virgin, I know a lot of people that didnt get laid until their mid 20s even, sure i also know a bunch of others that got it on from age 12 or whatever...but in the end you'll get what you want Smiley
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2006, 07:22:31 AM »

Noup u are just fine
Anyway
If u think only bad about yourself,then u cant improve yourself
Go,be like me,a big egoistic mofo:) ,trust me,its hellping in everything. rofl rofl hihi

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Shirell
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2006, 08:34:42 AM »

You are not pathetic. 
There is nothing wrong with YOU.  18 is a really tough age.  I wouldn't go through those years again for anything!  You will get through it, quit those pills now though.  You are better and stronger than that.  As for everyone else who thinks your less than they are, I agree with the general advice 'Fuck 'em', you'll be fine on this forum.  We chat to EVERYBODY!!!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2006, 07:14:57 PM »

You know sweetie, i was so bullied at school :

I was formed before other girls, so they stopped talking to me, guys would lift my skirts up all the time ( i was MOR TI FIED) , they would poke my tits, i was bullied because of my red hair, because i had pink reading glasses ( thanks mum), because i was in a posh school and my dad lost his job so i had to wear cheap cheap clothes and i was made fun of, people would steal my pens and stuff KNOWING dad wouldn't have enough money to replace them, i was beaten up because some silly girl told me and and another a secret and i didn't know how to defend myself so the other girl pretended i had talked, resulting in me being beaten up by 5 kids from my class, i was also almost raped at 15 by two guys from my class and i sat EVERY DAY NEXT TO THEM for the rest of the year ( it happened an 18th of october 1990) and that day, i decided to leave schoo, for good. And i did at the end the year.

Some 16 years later, i have registered on a site where old " friends" can meet.

In m profile, there is a " you know who you all are, thank you "

Although i may be a little " too" strong and bitter at times, it's also brought me a lot.

And somewhat, it turned me into someone who is capable to UNDERSTAND pain in others.

And i do my very best to N0T hurt anyone.

But be careful, it's also turned me into someone who has sacrificed way too much because i hate conflict and i am scared of a lot today, especially when it concers human relationships.

One word of advice :

Go and speak about it to a professional, NOW.

Don't wait.

Nothing to say
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2006, 08:04:06 PM »

Yeah - good idea.  I know a few people who have spoken to councillers over the years and they always come out of it happier and more confident.  All the advice that's been said here has been spot on but, if you can afford it, I definately think a counciller could help.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: