Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 11:47:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227903 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Advisory thoughts on the 43rd president- by Karl Rove
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Advisory thoughts on the 43rd president- by Karl Rove  (Read 11261 times)
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »

Ok, I shouldn't be responding right now, but this kind of bullshit requires a response. I am an acitve duty Army officer in an expeditionary unit.? With all respect JMack, you can take some of that bullshit rear echelon shit and shove it.? Marines and Soldiers are the ones risking their necks day in and day out.? I respect everyone's service and am no way trying to belittle Combat Support or Combat Service Support, but there is a difference.? My comments about reservists and national guards men were that they sign up for the college money and to dick off one weekend a month.? I was in the reserves while I high school, so I know first hand experience how they think and act.?

People trained with MOSs for Submarines aren't dodging bullets.? The Army isn't using corpsman, we have our own medics.? You want to debate with teh big boys, get be prepared to be called on the bullshit.? Simply put, someone who signed up to be on a Sub won't be expecting to have boots on the ground.? Naval Commander have very little influence at all on what is going on in Iraq.,? It is a ground war that is being led by the Army (General Petraeus) and a few Marines.

I have nothing against combat support or the reservists who answer the call of duty.? What I hate is people who signed up for easy money and a one weekend drinking fest who open their mouths when they have to fulfill their contratcs.? There have been alot of college students who signed up for the money and then cry foul when they have to go - I have no doubt these constitute the majority of SLC's imaginary friends.

I do however resent the fact that you're claiming all branches are equally making sacrifices for this war.? THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!? No other branch but the Army is 100% on the ground for 15+ month deployments.? God bless all service members, but please don't try to lump yourself in with the guys who have put boots on the ground.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 06:10:07 PM by Walter O'Dim » Logged
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 06:02:09 PM »

Oh and JMack, before you go on a rant about commo, know who you're talking to.  I am a commo expert and commo is one of my main missions.  Some of my Joes are solely responsible for the internet and radio access among troops.  We aren't using submarines to communicate when we have SIPR through Sattelite.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 06:07:20 PM »

well said JMack....so..just thinking here...does that mean he (Dim) could be army reserve? one weekend a year type thing? or don't they do that any more in the US? sorry for my ignorance...but great post ok

You're not excused.  Don't come here to insult me when you have no idea what you're talking about.  If JMack considers you one of the "well versed debaters" then I lose any respect for his post.  I can carry an intellectual conversation with the best here, but as per usual, I spend the majority of my time defending against personal attacks.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »

When was the last time you put your 'boots to the ground"? It seems easy for you to be sitting back be Mr Army man when if you were really half the man you claim to be, you would be fighting and putting your life on the line for your glorious country...is that not correct? If you are so gung-ho about the war why aren't you volunteering for reassignment? get your boots dirty by doing what you do best, sling bullshit. You are a little,ignorant man, a misogynist who doesn't like when a woman questions his abilities , or lack there of in this instance. You tell me I am retarded and uninformed about what goes on outside of cunuck town...you are equally as bad, if not worse in your ignorance. You just can't seem to see the forest for the trees Mr Randull. You seem to think YOU are the only one who knows what is going on, the only ONE who has the 'inside' army info on how things work...do you not expect to be called on it by others who serve as well? JUst step back and admit that you do not know everything, you are not an expert on anything...merely a man who hides behind a title from the army and too scared to really help out. You consistantly piss me off with your immense ego and someone needs to knock you down a few pegs.

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 06:17:36 PM »

well said JMack....so..just thinking here...does that mean he (Dim) could be army reserve? one weekend a year type thing? or don't they do that any more in the US? sorry for my ignorance...but great post ok

You're not excused.? Don't come here to insult me when you have no idea what you're talking about.? If JMack considers you one of the "well versed debaters" then I lose any respect for his post.? I can carry an intellectual conversation with the best here, but as per usual, I spend the majority of my time defending against personal attacks.
yes, misogynists are usually very defensive with women..I am merely stating the facts and/or ideals as I see them. Take your HUGE intellectual mind and shove it up your ass you coward.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 07:56:54 PM by Pull My Finger » Logged

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »

"you can take some of that bullshit rear echelon shit and shove it."

Oh and JMack, before you go on a rant about commo, know who you're talking to. I am a commo expert and commo is one of my main missions. Some of my Joes are solely responsible for the internet and radio access among troops. We aren't using submarines to communicate when we have SIPR through Sattelite.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2007, 08:01:21 PM »

Don't lie Lisa. ?I have never treated you any different because you're a woman. ?If I appear to talk down to you, it's because I find you to be quite lacking in the intellect department. ?You're not able to stay on topic and play follow the leader religiously. ?You even admit in your own post that you have no idea what is going on by trying to equate me with you:

You tell me I am retarded and uninformed about what goes on outside of cunuck town...you are equally as bad, if not worse in your ignorance.

The only problem is I am quite educated and informed on many topics. ?I have never claimed to be 100% right and without error, only one person claims that around here. ?If you or any of the other yahoos here knew thing one about the military, you'd know you don't get to pick and choose where you go. ?I spoke with my XO 2 weeks ago requesting to be sent over. ?It's just not going to happen because my unit as a whole is scheduled to go. ?I have been told if our situation changes in 6 months, he'll put my packet in to get sent over. ?

And before I allow you hooligans to distort what I say any further, never once have I claimed that not serving makes one a coward or invalidates their arguments. ?I am against the draft and don't think everyone should serve in the military (although part of me thinks making everyone serve two years in at least a civil service job wouldn't be a bad idea - earn their citizenship ya know?). ?What I don't respect is people who have never served thinking they have a valid opinion on anything military. ?And what really gets me going, is people who have never done anything for their country yet call themselves brave patriots. ?We have alot of the latter here on this board.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2007, 08:03:10 PM »

"you can take some of that bullshit rear echelon shit and shove it."

Oh and JMack, before you go on a rant about commo, know who you're talking to. I am a commo expert and commo is one of my main missions. Some of my Joes are solely responsible for the internet and radio access among troops. We aren't using submarines to communicate when we have SIPR through Sattelite.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you're calling me rear echelon because I deal with some commo, you'd be gravely mistaken.  I'm half tempted to list my unit, cause I know that would shut you up.  But, my opinions are my own and in no way represent the Army or any political party. 
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2007, 08:15:36 PM »

What I don't respect is people who have never served thinking they have a valid opinion on anything military.

Anyone who pays taxes in this country has a "valid opinion on anything military".

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2007, 08:23:53 PM »

I agree to an extent.  Of course they should have say on when it should be used.  But the last thing I want is the Ann Coulters and Michael Moore's of the world lecturing the military on how it should be run.  A good example is women in combat.  A plumber shouldn't give a surgeron advice on how to operate; neither should civilians on the military.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 08:34:21 PM »

Damn, I actually agree with you.

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 09:11:56 PM »

Wow, guess all those times I had to rush to get my gas mask on and those two years I spent in country didn't mean anything.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2007, 11:44:28 PM »

The only problem is I am quite educated and informed on many topics. 

You are nothing of the sort.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 12:15:19 AM »

Classic Response? ok? As long as you disagree with me, I'm doing something right.? You're about as big of a blowhard as they come.? When you're 80 years old and look back at an empty and meaningless life, remember that somewhere out there I am laughing.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 12:25:10 AM »

Classic Response  ok  As long as you disagree with me, I'm doing something right.  You're about as big of a blowhard as they come.  When you're 80 years old and look back at an empty and meaningless life, remember that somewhere out there I am laughing.

Since you can see the future tell the lotto number for this week.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 12:41:35 AM »

Hey Flagg, maybe you can tell me how these stocks will do this week:

(NYSE: SUK)
(NYSE: MY)
(NYSE: COCK)

When you're 80 years old and look back at an empty and meaningless life, remember that somewhere out there I am laughing.

Well lets see here shall we....Over the last year I took a 3 week ski trip..how about you? That same year I traveled to NYC, LV and finally took a week down in Miami. How much free time did you get? You can call me stupid all you want, but I don't hear an alarm clock, I don't sit in rush hour traffic, my cars are paid for, I have zero bills, and can do whatever the hell I want. I was able to sock away well over 20 percent of my net earnings into investments which made me over 13 percent last year. How did you do? I took today off, because I fucking felt like it. How about you?

On the other hand you are  handing out socks and underwear while 18 year old girls fight in Iraq, and in your spare time manage to get banned from a popular GnR message board. Man, where can I sign up for that?!?!?

So, uh..yea....I'll take my life, thanks.

Edit: Grammar.  Grin
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:06:38 AM by Pharmo-Years » Logged
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 01:57:31 AM »

Hey Flagg, maybe you can tell me how these stock will do this week:

(NYSE: SUK)
(NYSE: MY)
(NYSE: COCK)

? When you're 80 years old and look back at an empty and meaningless life, remember that somewhere out there I am laughing.

Well lets see her shall we....Last year I took a 3 week ski trip..how about you? That same year I traveled to NYC, LV and finally took a week down in Miami. How much free time did you get? You can call me stupid all you want, but I don't hear an alarm clock, I don't sit in rush hour traffic, my cars are paid for, I have zero bills, and can do whatever the hell I want. I was able to sock away well over 20 percent of my net earnings into investments which made me over 13 percent last year. How did you do? I took today off, because I fucking felt like it. How about you?

On the other hand you are? handing out socks and underwear while 18 year old girls fight in Iraq, and in your spare time manage to get banned from a popular GnR message board. Man, where can I sign up for that?!?!?

So, uh..yea....I'll take my life, thanks.

Yeah, but come on dude....how many people shake your hand everyday and thank you for being soooo awesome.   rofl

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 02:03:24 AM »

Yeah, but come on dude....how many people shake your hand everyday and thank you for being soooo awesome.   rofl

That's probably from his part time job as a greeter at Walmart anyway....I'm sure he'll still be there when I'm 80, he can laugh at me then, after he tells me which aisle the he-man costumes are on.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 05:38:43 AM »

The only problem is I am quite educated and informed on many topics.?

You are nothing of the sort.
His Ego knows no bounds! Every word directed at this misogynistic douchebag is a complete waste of time...he hears know one except the himself....pity...too bad he couldn't save us all the few minutes, we will never get back responding, and slip up while out on one of his forest killing sprees.

DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2007, 10:46:15 AM »

You are just a little, hateful liar aren't you?  If you're going to attack me, at least do it based on something I said.  I've never made a single sexist remark towards you or any other female on this board.  Typical liberal ploy, right out of Jesse Jackson's book.  Call me a taboo name enough times and maybe people will accept it.  You really are a moron Lisa.  Go back to doing laundry and being a house wife, let the people who work for a living (men and female) do the talking.

You really are a classy girl, wishing me personal harm.  I could have wished a 100 people some tragedy, but it's rude and shows just how retarded you are. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: