Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:34:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Why delete my thread?????
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why delete my thread?????  (Read 3236 times)
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: October 17, 2006, 07:43:59 PM »

I wrote a thread yesterday that became  a "hot topic" about how i don't think that CD will be released this year....

Today people start that and their threads are fine....  Just because I had some foresight my points arn't valid enough to even discuss?Huh

What the hell?  Does everything need to be uber-positive???  I said I'm still confident the album will be out soon but that it looks like this won't be the year based on how things are unfolding....

12 hours later it's okay to write threads about it?  What's your friggin problem whoever deletes that crap.

I'm looking forward to the album just as much as the next guy on this board, and I'm optimistic about GNR.... just not about the release for this year.

What's with the censoring?Huh?
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 07:45:01 PM »

Granted... some people were hinting at that in another thread... but in a different way and it was "off topic" for that thread.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 07:55:21 PM »

There's one big thread for people who don't think it'll be released. Go find it.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Australian_Love
Banned
Headliner

from australia with love!.

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 09:26:24 PM »

Granted... some people were hinting at that in another thread... but in a different way and it was "off topic" for that thread.

fight the censorship   phi_kai! fight the power !  hihi

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3671/goldy1us7.jpg

it's a little hard to leave when you're going down on me.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 09:54:51 PM »

fight the censorship   phi_kai! fight the power !  hihi

hihi  Err... Yep. Support it!

Just because I had some foresight...

Well, you'd like to think so. Talking about the future ain't foresight dear boy.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 02:14:01 AM »

There's one big thread for people who don't think it'll be released. Go find it.

/jarmo

I do think that it will be released... but I think it will be delayed until next spring.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 03:33:18 AM »

I wrote a thread yesterday that became  a "hot topic" about how i don't think that CD will be released this year....

Today people start that and their threads are fine....  Just because I had some foresight my points arn't valid enough to even discuss?Huh

What the hell?  Does everything need to be uber-positive???  I said I'm still confident the album will be out soon but that it looks like this won't be the year based on how things are unfolding....

12 hours later it's okay to write threads about it?  What's your friggin problem whoever deletes that crap.

I'm looking forward to the album just as much as the next guy on this board, and I'm optimistic about GNR.... just not about the release for this year.

Maybe it had something to do with you being so hypocritical. You start it saying all this negative shit about it not coming out this year and wont live up to expectations, etc., THEN when some people start making other points(which were more valid), you immediately change course and say its coming out this year and will be really good.

It was a worthless thread.

phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 03:10:07 PM »

Maybe it had something to do with you being so hypocritical. You start it saying all this negative shit about it not coming out this year and wont live up to expectations, etc., THEN when some people start making other points(which were more valid), you immediately change course and say its coming out this year and will be really good.

It was a worthless thread.

More valid? Or more that you agree with.  I ment what I said.  It will probably come out within a year, which is by october 2007.  However, by the the end of December, what axl said would happen, probably won't.  I said the same stuff that's culminates similar threads posted the next day, but I did it the day earlier and theirs wern't deleted. 

Sooo is the argument just okay a day later?
By the way, I DARE you to find a quote that I've posted saying that CD won't live up to expectations.

The person who deleted the is fucking retarded.   Obviously if you don't agree with what everyone else thinks, then it's not a valid opinion until they do.

In fact, the only real point that people made against my comments were that showing up late to shows doesn't correlate to a late album.  I think it does because it shows Axl's character.  I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he doesn't have a good history for doing things when he says he will, based on my personal experience that I posted. 

If my points were so invalid, please, englighten me, how are they valid 12 hours later?  Oh yeah, because more people agreed with the people who posted the thread at that time.

EDIT: Sorry for the language... just sometimes I get frustrated with people who havn't ever been to college and havn't had "higher education".  Just please, take what I said into consideration before you go to delete popular threads again.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 09:30:25 PM by phi_kai_phi » Logged
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 05:23:14 PM »

k, I'm confused....is it signed 'stupid bitch' or is someone being called a stupid bitch? Roll Eyes just curious because men aren't generally called bitches...

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 05:47:44 PM »

k, I'm confused....is it signed 'stupid bitch' or is someone being called a stupid bitch? Roll Eyes just curious because men aren't generally called bitches...

Sure they are.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 07:15:48 PM »

Sure they are.
I like my first choice better Grin

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: