Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:35:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Video of Rob Pattinson aka Edward Cullen behind Mickey Rourke
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video of Rob Pattinson aka Edward Cullen behind Mickey Rourke  (Read 33617 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2009, 05:12:58 PM »

i can see with I Love in the next Twilight movie, if it ever happens and dj gnr getting tons of teenage followers. yes

Funny strip. Btw, if you are on firefox, press ctrl and '+' keys to zoom in
Ctrl and '?' to zoom out.
Annie
« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2009, 07:06:58 PM »

Thanks for writing it out. AMM where did you find this?

My friend Veronica is a big Twilight fan, and she sent it to me on Facebook, so I'm thinkin' she probably found it on a fanpage on there 'er somethin'.
Thanks again, it was very thoughtful. What does she think of THIS I LOVE?

She likes This I Love, but definately likes Prostitute a lot more.

I told her you were adamant about having This I Love in the next Twilight movie, and she agreed it would work really well.
Cool chick!
i can see with I Love in the next Twilight movie, if it ever happens and dj gnr getting tons of teenage followers. yes

Funny strip. Btw, if you are on firefox, press ctrl and '+' keys to zoom in
Ctrl and '–' to zoom out.

3 of the people that I gave copies of CHINESE DEMOCRACY to, had sons from age 7 to 12 who LOVE The CD. GNR needs to go after the youth market. They are the people who buy the records. DJ looks a little like a vampire and he likes the song, and he has tons of female fans!
Annie
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2009, 09:44:46 AM »

Well TIL didn't make it into the NEW MOON movie. But all is not lost. There are 2 more movies in the TWILIGHT SAGA that it could end up in. hihi I just recently made a trip out west, where I met alot of nice people in California and Las Vegas, and they all laughed when I told them now hardcore GNR fans ripped me a new one for suggesting TIL be in NEW MOON. NEW MOON is setting box office records!
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2009, 02:35:39 AM »

Here we go again Lips Sealed

There's a great piece in this month's Studio Live, called 'On why Twilight is the worst teen movie ever'. I'm going to print it and poster it wherever I can Wink

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2009, 02:56:48 AM »

worst teen movie ever or not, This series is going to make some serious bank and thats all that matters in the end.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 02:52:45 PM by w.axl.rose » Logged
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2009, 12:53:08 PM »

worst team movie ever or not, This series is going to make some serious bank and thats all that matters in the end.

And it's a shame we live in a world where making gobs of money is more important than the quality of art that is produced.

Go Team Edward!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2009, 05:08:40 PM »

kill me now Garry. First i make a typo in the text messages i sent you and now here at htgth  Cry
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2009, 05:31:04 PM »

kill me now Garry. First i make a typo in the text messages i sent you and now here at htgth  Cry

Nah, I'll just come to your house and say that you invited me.

rofl
Annie
« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2009, 08:45:31 AM »

Here we go again Lips Sealed

There's a great piece in this month's Studio Live, called 'On why Twilight is the worst teen movie ever'. I'm going to print it and poster it wherever I can Wink
I would be interested in reading it. I like reading all perspectives,
Annie
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2009, 08:47:59 AM »

worst team movie ever or not, This series is going to make some serious bank and thats all that matters in the end.

And it's a shame we live in a world where making gobs of money is more important than the quality of art that is produced.

Go Team Edward!
I thought the Transformer movie was pretty awful, but I could see why kids liked it. The Twilight Saga has a huge following of Twilight Moms and MILFS like me. They did a segment about this on the NBC Nightly News and on Oprah.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2009, 10:11:41 AM »

MILFS like me.

yeah, that does it.. let's see a pic of you  smoking
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2009, 10:52:56 AM »

MILFS like me.

rofl After 8 pages this thread just got interesting
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2009, 10:56:17 AM »

I predict another catfight...
Get in the ring!

Fuck 'Em All.
Annie
« Reply #153 on: November 24, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »

MILFS like me.

I posted some pics of me with a Beluga whale at mygnr, and the brutally honest Slash fans thought I was cute. I'm really technologically challenged, my bro had to help me with that pic. I think it's still there. Look under the topic, New Moon ad on this site. I tried to get on TV at the NEW MOON premier, but it didn't work out. I was wearing my Bella dress that I bought at Hottopic. I met my friends at work, and even though I was hiding in back, everybody wanted to see it, and even the people who tease me thought I looked pretty. Some of the guys at work are taking bets as to how many times I see NEW MOON. I actually liked TWILIGHT better.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2009, 05:26:32 PM »

Go Team Edward!

this is my favorite team http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/New-Moon-twilight-girls-7286751-1920-1200.jpg  smoking
Annie
« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »

Go Team Edward!

this is my favorite team http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/New-Moon-twilight-girls-7286751-1920-1200.jpg  smoking
She is very beautiful. She is one of the people that I gave a copy of CHINESE DEMOCRACY to, back in February at the TWILIGHT convention. She is as sweet and nice as she is beautiful.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2009, 05:57:26 PM »

yeah i know. Im gonna see her this month at jimmy kimmel and gonna ask her to marry me  Grin Garry is going to be my best man, he just doesn't know it yet,  rofl
Annie
« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »

yeah i know. Im gonna see her this month at jimmy kimmel and gonna ask her to marry me  Grin Garry is going to be my best man, he just doesn't know it yet,  rofl
She's dating the guy who plays Nate on Gossip Girl.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »

I'll wear body armour under my suit.
Annie
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2009, 10:12:17 PM »

I came across this, totally by accident on youtube.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWTj41R6ZT0&feature=related
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 10:16:10 PM by Annie » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: