Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:01:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler concerts dates
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler concerts dates  (Read 20297 times)
Tatu
Rocker

God

« on: July 12, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »

Up to now:

And he will be joing BANG TANGO At ROCKLAHOMA - July 10, 2007

peace

You really know who's Maradona!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 02:31:40 PM »

it's 12th july today ok hihi
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 04:02:32 PM »

Key Club Welcomes Guns n' Roses Alumni for 20th Anniversary of Appetite for Destruction

On July 28th, two highly esteemed ex-Gunners ? STEVEN ADLER and TRACII GUNS ? will take the stage to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Appetite for Destruction?s 1987 release. First Tracii will perform with his own legendary namesake -- LA Guns -- and then Steven will be joined by his own aptly-titled band, Adler?s Appetite. Both bands will deliver their respective takes on rock n? roll as they pay tribute to the album that started it all. Doors will open at 7:30 PM and tickets are available for $17 in advance -- $20 day of the show -- from the Key Club box office and www.ticketmaster.com.

Clearly, the Key Club has made a habit of rolling out the red carpet for Guns n? Roses alums. From the Randy Castillo benefit that saw Slash, Duff, Matt Sorum and Aerosmith?s Steven Tyler perform several Gn?R classics to Adler?s Appetite?s most recent Key Club appearance that once again welcomed The Strip?s favorite sons -- Slash and Duff -- the Key Club has become the band?s unofficial headquarters. It seems we?ll simply have to wait and see who drops in for this highly-anticipated show and anniversary. Let us not forget Steven and his band mates have decided to play Appetite in its entirety.

Having sold over twenty-five million copies since its release, Appetite for Destruction is part of nearly everyone?s CD collection. Join us in toasting the record that changed the rock world forever with several of the musicians that helped make it a reality.

About KEY CLUB

Voted #1 Live Music Venue by AOL City Guide for the third year in a row, and Best Club on the Sunset Strip by LA Times, KEY CLUB celebrates 10 years of dedication to being the best venue for live music, special events and exceptional cuisine. For more information visit www.keyclub.com.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 05:22:07 PM »

Up to now:

peace

Is August In Chile.. No September...

rofl rofl rofl

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
isa
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 07:31:39 PM »

Key Club Welcomes Guns n' Roses Alumni for 20th Anniversary of Appetite for Destruction

On July 28th, two highly esteemed ex-Gunners ? STEVEN ADLER and TRACII GUNS ? will take the stage to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Appetite for Destruction?s 1987 release. First Tracii will perform with his own legendary namesake -- LA Guns -- and then Steven will be joined by his own aptly-titled band, Adler?s Appetite. Both bands will deliver their respective takes on rock n? roll as they pay tribute to the album that started it all. Doors will open at 7:30 PM and tickets are available for $17 in advance -- $20 day of the show -- from the Key Club box office and www.ticketmaster.com.

Clearly, the Key Club has made a habit of rolling out the red carpet for Guns n? Roses alums. From the Randy Castillo benefit that saw Slash, Duff, Matt Sorum and Aerosmith?s Steven Tyler perform several Gn?R classics to Adler?s Appetite?s most recent Key Club appearance that once again welcomed The Strip?s favorite sons -- Slash and Duff -- the Key Club has become the band?s unofficial headquarters. It seems we?ll simply have to wait and see who drops in for this highly-anticipated show and anniversary. Let us not forget Steven and his band mates have decided to play Appetite in its entirety.

Having sold over twenty-five million copies since its release, Appetite for Destruction is part of nearly everyone?s CD collection. Join us in toasting the record that changed the rock world forever with several of the musicians that helped make it a reality.

About KEY CLUB

Voted #1 Live Music Venue by AOL City Guide for the third year in a row, and Best Club on the Sunset Strip by LA Times, KEY CLUB celebrates 10 years of dedication to being the best venue for live music, special events and exceptional cuisine. For more information visit www.keyclub.com.

Great! beer

Finally someone is doing something. I mean is 20 years!
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 09:43:21 PM »

i'm sure ill be there

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 10:06:53 PM »

Up to now:

peace

Is August In Chile.. No September...

rofl rofl rofl

HBK *

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler and PRETTY BOY FLOYD guitarist Kristy "Krash" Majors will reportedly join BANG TANGO during their appearance at the Rocklahoma festival on Saturday, July 14.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 10:15:15 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Tatu
Rocker

God

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 10:20:11 PM »

Holy shit, i suck Angry

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 02:16:22 PM »

Cool he is coming to Peru!!  smoking
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 03:45:23 PM »

Steven Adler is highly esteemed??

J/K

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Tatu
Rocker

God

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 04:50:58 PM »

Cool he is coming to Peru!!? smoking

Volv? a Uzi

So, real ones:

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler and PRETTY BOY FLOYD guitarist Kristy "Krash" Majors will reportedly join BANG TANGO during their appearance at the Rocklahoma festival on Saturday, July 14.

On July 28th, two highly esteemed ex-Gunners ? STEVEN ADLER and TRACII GUNS ? will take the stage to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Appetite for Destruction?s 1987 release

Saturday 07/28/07   West Hollywood, CA  Key Club   

Sunday 08/02/07   Rosario, ARG  Teatro Broadway   

Monday 08/03/07   Buenos Aires, ARG  The Roxy   

Friday 08/07/07   Lima, PER  Discoteca Voce   

Sunday 08/09/07   Santiago, CHL  Club Blondie   

Monday 08/10/07   Valparaiso, CHI  El Huevo

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 08:32:59 PM »

The revamped lineup of ADLER'S APPETITE, led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler, will play "note-for-note" versions of the songs on GN'R's classic album "Appetite for Destruction" at the following dates:

Jul. 28 - Key Club - West Hollywood, CA
Aug. 02 - Teatro Broadway - Rosario, Buenos Aires, ARG
Aug. 03 - The Roxy Club - Buenos Aires, ARG
Aug. 07 - Discoteca Voce - Lima, PER
Aug. 09 - Blondie Club - Santiago, CHL
Aug. 10 - El Huevo - Valparaiso, CHL -

ADLER'S APPETITE's current lineup is:

Steven Adler (GUNS N' ROSES) - Drums
Kristy Majors (PRETTY BOY FLOYD) - Guitar
Michael Thomas (BEAUTIFUL CREATURES) - Guitar
Chip Z'Nuff (ENUFF Z'NUFF) - Bass
Sheldon Tarsha - Vocals

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 04:55:05 PM »

Singer SHELDON TARSHA: Why I Turned Down Chance To Tour With ADLER'S APPETITE - July 26, 2007

Lead vocalist Sheldon Tarsha (TARSHA) has issued a statement explaining his decision not to join ADLER'S APPETITE on their South American tour this August

Commented Tarsha, "Two weeks before Rocklahoma, Steven Adler [ADLER'S APPETITE/ex-GUNS N' ROSES drummer] and I spoke for almost an hour on the phone. He apologized profusely for derailing our European tour last year and PROMISED me that he was going to pay me out of his personal account 'if not $20,000 at least $10,000' to be in the band and do the upcoming tour with him. I postponed my show on July 13th that I had scheduled in San Diego with my band (TARSHA) to be available to play with Steven at Rocklahoma. I tried calling and texting him several times as the date approached. I got no call, no nothin'. He completely flaked on me and never called! It wasn't till a couple days ago that I called his brother Jamie. I told him and Steven's new manager that I'm not available to tour with Adler. They BEGGED me to 'at least play the Key Club show...' I told them, 'I'm sorry guys, I've been on the rollercoaster ride long enough. PLEASE find someone else.' They said 'We want you and only you,' blah blah blah... I texted them back the next day and told them I need $5,000 up front to do the tour. They immediately started in with 'We don't have that kind of money...We're not rich like u might think...' I told them that if I was gonna be involved, I need to know that ADLER'S APPETITE is a serious band with plans for real success. They told me, 'I thought you said it's not about the money, which is it?' I told them it's about the commitment, not only to me and the fans, but the overall success of the project. I told them that if they don't plan on going all the way, I don't want to be involved.' They had no response."

Source: Blabbermouth.net

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »

So on one hand Steven keeps talking about how much GN'R would make by reuniting time after time, but on the other hand when his singer wants to get paid, money's not important?  Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
madagas
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 05:06:33 PM »

this guy is just a mess.....kinda sad. Tongue
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 10:19:24 AM »

yeah guys, let?s bash him ! Yea,,cool..HTGTH, the anti steven forum.. ok

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 11:39:49 AM »

Why not try to answer the question instead?

Maybe you big Adler fans have the answers and reasons why money is important enough to be mentioned every time he mentions his beloved reunion, but at the same time, his former singer says he was told money isn't important.

The fact the he left his band in Europe on their own. Let's blame that on drugs.

But according to Slash and Steven himself (I think), he's sober now.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 08:54:00 AM »

Why not try to answer the question instead?

Maybe you big Adler fans have the answers and reasons why money is important enough to be mentioned every time he mentions his beloved reunion, but at the same time, his former singer says he was told money isn't important.

The fact the he left his band in Europe on their own. Let's blame that on drugs.

But according to Slash and Steven himself (I think), he's sober now.

/jarmo

Okej, i?m no " Bringbackadler" if that?s what?s haunting you, and i like this site....But the whole Europe-sheldon trasha thing..That was almost a year ago..Wasn?t it december 2006..And yeah Adler is not somebody or wasn?t (?) somebody..Reliable..Because of the drugs...But admitt that alot of ppl on this forum hates his guts..Because..? Every thread about maybe tour dates or whatever get?s wrecked really fast..Nevermind..This is the webb, free speech..You don?t like him..I think he?s cool and hopes that he get?s his shit together...But you are right when you warn ppl not to be fooled by his statements..Because the reunionbullshit..Well..You know  Tongue

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 09:56:56 PM »

ADLER'S APPETITE: European Tour Dates Announced - Oct. 15, 2007

Original GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler will be taking his ADLER'S APPETITE band to Europe this November/December to commemorate the 20th anniversary of GNR's classic debut "Appetite for Destruction". The dates are as follows:

Nov. 21 - Peterborough, UK @ The Park
Nov. 22 - Cheltenham, UK @ The Nite Owl
Nov. 23 - Gungannon, Ireleand @ The Front Bar
Nov. 25 - Belfast, Ireland @ Spring and Airbrake
Nov. 26 - Barcelona, SPA @ La [2] De Apolo
Nov. 28 - Sevilla, SPA @ Sala Q
Nov. 29 - Telde (Las Palmas) @ Teatro Juan Ramon Jimenez
Nov. 30 - Salt (Girona), SPA @ La Mirona
Dec. 01 - Santiago de Compostela, SPA @ Capital
Dec. 02 - Leeds, UK @ Rio's
Dec. 03 - London, UK @ C&C CLUB
Dec. 04 - Swindon, UK @ Riffs
Dec. 05 - Sheffield, UK @ The Corporation
Dec. 06 - Milan, ITA @ Zoe Club
Dec. 07 - Ponsacco, ITA @ Dress Code
Dec. 8-16 - [to be announced] Norway and Sweden

Watch a TV Peru interview with Steven Adler conducted on September 18, 2007: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8h0xNjd08k

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 09:59:58 PM »

that tour is going to collapse within a week.   theres no way he can get his shit together enough to play every night without a break for all those dates.   

it would be much more interesting if he stopped leeching off his fame in GnR and did something new.   "AFD 20th anniversary tour"  rofl
domingo
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 12:54:21 PM »

WOW!!! I?m from Telde,Gran Canaria!!!! is a dream come true...i saw him a couple years ago in Tenerife and it was a good show
pistolas
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 01:55:39 PM »

http://terratv.terra.com.pe/templates/channelContents.aspx?channel=875&contentid=18685

Much better quality of Peruvian Adler's interview  ok
isa
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 08:10:42 PM »

Original GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler will be taking his ADLER'S APPETITE band to Europe this November/December to commemorate the 20th anniversary of GNR's classic debut "Appetite for Destruction". The dates are as follows:

Watch a TV Peru interview with Steven Adler conducted on September 18, 2007: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8h0xNjd08k

Great! I'm so happy for him. Thanks for posting!

beer
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 08:05:51 PM »

Great! I'm so happy for him. Thanks for posting!

beer

The venues keep getting smaller!!!  Riffs in Swindon holds a max of about 120  no
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »

ADLER'S APPETITE: More European Tour Dates Announced - Oct. 27, 2007

The dates are as follows:

Nov. 21 - Peterborough, England - The Park
Nov. 22 - Cheltenham, England - The Nite Owl
Nov. 23 - Dungannon, Ireland - The Fort Bar
Nov. 24 - County Down, N. Ireland - The Square Peg
Nov. 25 - Belfast, Ireland - The Spring & Airbrake
Nov. 26 - Barcelona, Spain - Apolo 2
Nov. 28 - Sevilla, Spain - Q Club
Nov. 29 - Las Palma, Spain - Teatro Juan Ramon Jiminez
Nov. 30 - Girona, Spain - La Mirona
Dec. 01 - Santiago De Compostela, Spain - Capitol
Dec. 02 - Nuneaton, England - Queens Hall
Dec. 03 - London, England - Scala
Dec. 04 - Swindon, England - Riffs
Dec. 05 - Sheffield, England - The Corporation
Dec. 06 - Milan, Italy - Zoe Club
Dec. 07 - Ponsacco, Italy - Dress Code
Dec. 08 - Jevnaker, Norway - Untouchables Hard Rock Club
Dec. 09 - Stavern, Norway - Tordenskiold
Dec. 10 - Oslo, Norway - Smuget
Dec. 11 - Bergen, Norway - Madam
Dec. 14 - Husnes, Norway - Vift
Dec. 15 - Aalgaard, Norway - Bukken

ReinaMora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »

Good to see Stevie's back! Unfortunately he isn't coming near my area this time
mesaboogie
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 08:41:56 AM »

I have my ticket for this weekend but see that the date in peterborough last nite was cancelled, any word on whats going on?

Rang tonites venue in the Nightowl and its cancelled there too
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:22:32 AM by mesaboogie » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 04:04:41 PM »

I have my ticket for this weekend but see that the date in peterborough last nite was cancelled, any word on whats going on?

So the first two European shows were canceled?

Looking at those dates, that's a lot of dates in southern Norway.

/jarmo

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »

/jarmo

yeah, that's cool. he'll easily pull some hundred people at each venue I think.
just wish he would come around here so I could meet the guy.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 05:25:12 PM »

/jarmo

You think so?

I remember when he played here in Sweden, it was like maybe 1-200 there. That was in Gothenburg which is the size of Oslo.

Did you check the ticket prices?

I thought it was quite a lot for a club gig, maybe it's normal for Norway though.

/jarmo

mesaboogie
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 07:34:03 PM »

His manager has confirmed the entire european tour now off, thats alot of cancelled gigs. 
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 01:17:58 AM »

His manager has confirmed the entire european tour now off, thats alot of cancelled gigs. 

Sucks for the fans who wanted to see him.

Wonder what the reason is.

/jarmo

mesaboogie
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 05:04:19 AM »

I think we are talking health issues again, not that cancellation explains that, surely rescheduling is the first step.  If he is out long term fair enough, but a bit rough on the promotors to say the least.  I know some of the guys across the UK and the efforts made, in some cases "beyond the call of duty", expenses that cannot be repaid.  The sad thing is "once bitten twice shy" and this is definitely the last time anyone will touch him or his mgt company again.  I also feel sorry for the band members, who must have thought that this kind of thing was in the past, and now they suffer the same fate as last two line-ups, left high n dry, but at least they didnt leave the states this time.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 01:00:55 PM »

I think we are talking health issues again, not that cancellation explains that, surely rescheduling is the first step.  If he is out long term fair enough, but a bit rough on the promotors to say the least.  I know some of the guys across the UK and the efforts made, in some cases "beyond the call of duty", expenses that cannot be repaid.  The sad thing is "once bitten twice shy" and this is definitely the last time anyone will touch him or his mgt company again.  I also feel sorry for the band members, who must have thought that this kind of thing was in the past, and now they suffer the same fate as last two line-ups, left high n dry, but at least they didnt leave the states this time.

I'm not surprised that the tour didn't include any stops in Sweden seeing as how the last one wasn't exactly a huge success.

Sucks for his fans...

/jarmo

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 01:11:25 PM »

"AFD 20th anniversary tour"  rofl
COUGH COUGH  Lips Sealed

go ahead and say it

as for Steven, some things never change.
highvoltage
Headliner

MYGNRFORUM Admin

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2007, 04:38:53 PM »

COUGH COUGH  Lips Sealed

go ahead and say it

Just playing with you JB. hihi

It's a real shame Steven still hasn't been able to get his act together. I feel sorry for that guy.

Angus Young - AC/DC
"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sound exactly the same, when in fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2007, 04:40:07 PM »

COUGH COUGH  Lips Sealed

go ahead and say it

Just playing with you JB. hihi

It's a real shame Steven still hasn't been able to get his act together. I feel sorry for that guy.

of course.  you can't compare Axl taking GnR out on the road and playing the hits to Adler going on stage witha fucking coverband.. douchebags dresed up like Axl and Slash.  Boy I bet he feels stupid.
isa
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2007, 07:20:55 PM »

I just heard that the tour was cancelled!  Cry, is that true? does anybody knows if this it's true?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2007, 07:55:41 AM »

Ticketmaster lists his November 25th Belfast date as canceled.

The venue for the December 4th show in Swindon has this on their site: CANCELLED ? Waiting for details but it looks like all UK shows are off L More details will be posted as soon as we know. Full refunds will be given from WeGotTickets or at the Bar. Please let us know if you experience any problems getting a refund.

The web site of the venue in Norway that was supposed to host the first gig there says the whole "Scandinavian tour is canceled".

But nothing about this is on the Steven Adler Myspace.

/jarmo

isa
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2007, 03:16:51 PM »

I got this from another forum: The Adlers Appetite tour has been cancelled and people in Dungannon where they were supposed to play, said that it was cancelled due to Adler's bad health and they believed he had suffered a mild heart attack.

Don't know if that's true, just read it there, from fans over there.

Sad
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »

STEVEN ADLER Cancels ADLER'S APPETITE European Tour Due To 'Personal Issues' - Nov. 24, 2007

ADLER'S APPETITE, the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler, has cancelled its previously announced European tour. ENUFF Z'NUFF's Chip Z'Nuff, who is the current touring bassist for ADLER'S APPETITE, has issued the following statement on the matter:

"We sincerely apologize to all our friends and fans for the cancellation of this tour. Of course, Steven loves to play and meet his fans. Unfortunately, he has some personal issues that prevented him from participating. He was optimistic about doing the shows, but when it came down to it, he just couldn't. Steven's like a brother to us, and we just want to see him healthy. We're looking forward to making up these shows next year. Please forgive us, and thank you for your patience and understanding. Peace."

Blabbermouth.net

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 05:24:30 AM »

What ashame. Probably the best, or safest thing he could do is get back on a maintainence program, and accept fate.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 06:36:32 AM »

I read on another board that Adler refused to get on a plane from here in Las Vegas and told his manager something like "fuck it I have loads of money"

wow.. he's really a dick.  what a fuckup.   I called it too.

that tour is going to collapse within a week.   theres no way he can get his shit together enough to play every night without a break for all those dates.   

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 07:17:07 AM »

/jarmo

You think so?

I remember when he played here in Sweden, it was like maybe 1-200 there. That was in Gothenburg which is the size of Oslo.

Did you check the ticket prices?

I thought it was quite a lot for a club gig, maybe it's normal for Norway though.

/jarmo

I think it was a good move for someone of Adlers status to do. not very famous, but have been in a big band and all that. I have the impression people like that easily pull a decent crowd in the smaller cities, because the people living there normally would have to travel to Oslo to see concerts. they're glad someone who's anything in music are coming to their town.

didn't check the prices no, but don't be surprised at any prices in Norway....they're all pretty outrageous.

too bad to hear it's all cancelled now though, wonder what's up.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: