Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:48:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler concerts dates
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler concerts dates  (Read 20295 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »

STEVEN ADLER Cancels ADLER'S APPETITE European Tour Due To 'Personal Issues' - Nov. 24, 2007

ADLER'S APPETITE, the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler, has cancelled its previously announced European tour. ENUFF Z'NUFF's Chip Z'Nuff, who is the current touring bassist for ADLER'S APPETITE, has issued the following statement on the matter:

"We sincerely apologize to all our friends and fans for the cancellation of this tour. Of course, Steven loves to play and meet his fans. Unfortunately, he has some personal issues that prevented him from participating. He was optimistic about doing the shows, but when it came down to it, he just couldn't. Steven's like a brother to us, and we just want to see him healthy. We're looking forward to making up these shows next year. Please forgive us, and thank you for your patience and understanding. Peace."

Blabbermouth.net

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 05:24:30 AM »

What ashame. Probably the best, or safest thing he could do is get back on a maintainence program, and accept fate.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 06:36:32 AM »

I read on another board that Adler refused to get on a plane from here in Las Vegas and told his manager something like "fuck it I have loads of money"

wow.. he's really a dick.  what a fuckup.   I called it too.

that tour is going to collapse within a week.   theres no way he can get his shit together enough to play every night without a break for all those dates.   

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 07:17:07 AM »

I have my ticket for this weekend but see that the date in peterborough last nite was cancelled, any word on whats going on?

Rang tonites venue in the Nightowl and its cancelled there too

So the first two European shows were canceled?

Looking at those dates, that's a lot of dates in southern Norway.

/jarmo

yeah, that's cool. he'll easily pull some hundred people at each venue I think.
just wish he would come around here so I could meet the guy.

You think so?

I remember when he played here in Sweden, it was like maybe 1-200 there. That was in Gothenburg which is the size of Oslo.

Did you check the ticket prices?

I thought it was quite a lot for a club gig, maybe it's normal for Norway though.

/jarmo

I think it was a good move for someone of Adlers status to do. not very famous, but have been in a big band and all that. I have the impression people like that easily pull a decent crowd in the smaller cities, because the people living there normally would have to travel to Oslo to see concerts. they're glad someone who's anything in music are coming to their town.

didn't check the prices no, but don't be surprised at any prices in Norway....they're all pretty outrageous.

too bad to hear it's all cancelled now though, wonder what's up.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: