Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:31:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler interrupts concert in Mexico due to health problems
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler interrupts concert in Mexico due to health problems  (Read 19571 times)
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« on: September 20, 2007, 01:16:09 PM »

Miguel ?ngel Serrano
El Universal
Ciudad de M?xico
Jueves 20 de septiembre de 2007

07:49 Steven Adler, ex baterista del grupo estadounidense Guns N? Roses, fue atendido de emergencia por param?dicos de Cruz Roja, luego de sufrir un cuadro de hipertensi?n arterial sobre el escenario, que lo oblig? a detener el concierto que present? la noche del mi?rcoles con su grupo Adler?s Appetite, para conmemorar los 20 a?os de historia del disco Appetite for Destruction en el Hard Rock Live de la Ciudad de M?xico.

El m?sico fue auxiliado por param?dicos de la ambulancia 47 de la Cruz Roja cerca de las 00:20 horas del jueves, quienes recomendaron al baterista ser atendido en el hospital de Polanco por los severos s?ntomas cardiacos, que de no tratarse m?dicamente a tiempo, estar?a propenso a un nuevo infarto.

Aunque un rotundo y simple no como respuesta a los param?dicos por parte de Steve, fue decisivo; prefiri? recostarse en el camerino del foro para reponerse del mal que lo aquejaba.

Al t?rmino del espect?culo, decenas de fan?ticos se congregaron fuera del foro para esperar a Steven Adler, quien abandon? las instalaciones a bordo de una camioneta Suburban.

Mexico City
Thursday - September 20th, 2007

Basically it says Steven Adler suffered a high blood pressure profile (hypertension) while being onstage yesterday in a show at Mexico City, Mexico. Steven was assisted by Red Cross paramedics who recommended him to receive assistance at the Polanco Hospital, but he refused. He prefered to have a rest at his dressing room.

At the end of the show decens of fans were outside the venue waiting for Steven, who abandoned the building in a Suburban van.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »

This is sad, hope you get better stevie.......

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
isa
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 07:28:50 PM »

I just heard,  Cry, poor Steve, he must listen to the doctors, get well "popcorn"!, I'm sad n praying for him.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 10:13:24 AM »

Former GUNS N' ROSES Drummer STEVEN ADLER Falls Ill During Live Performance - Sep. 21, 2007

According to the Mexican newspaper El Universal, former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler fell ill during a live performance in Mexico City Wednesday night (September 19) and was treated by paramedics at the scene, a Red Cross spokeswoman told The Associated Press. The spokeswoman, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Adler was not hospitalized after the Red Cross treated him. She didn't know why the drummer had gotten sick.

Adler was in Mexico with the band ADLER'S APPETITE on a tour commemorating the 20th anniversary of the GUNS N' ROSES album "Appetite for Destruction". Initial news reports saying Adler suffered from hypertension could not be confirmed. The general manager at Hard Rock Live, the venue where the concert took place, did not return phone calls from The Associated Press.

The other members of GUNS N' ROSES band threw Adler out in 1989, saying his drug use was harming his performance.

Watch video footage of Steven Adler signing autographs in Lima, Peru on September 18, 2007:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=81199

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 10:19:23 AM »

He really should give it a rest.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 02:13:02 PM »

any more news on steve?? maybe it was because of the city's elevation they are at 2,240 m (7,349 ft) above sea level........sometimes  pro sports players also get ill....

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
isa
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 08:13:39 PM »

ok a little info. I guess he's getting better, the fans waiting outside the hotel asking for him n his health, n some others called to the hotel, he was resting n leaving the hotel to the airport, he should be at home by now.

the city's elevation, a few ones are saying it could the reason, for me is the heat, if I know something more, I'll post.
We are worry for him down here
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 09:54:58 PM »

ok a little info. I guess he's getting better, the fans waiting outside the hotel asking for him n his health, n some others called to the hotel, he was resting n leaving the hotel to the airport, he should be at home by now.

the city's elevation, a few ones are saying it could the reason, for me is the heat, if I know something more, I'll post.
We are worry for him down here

There are other reasons that make perfect sense given his past behavior. I hope the guy can get it together and stay healthy.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
pistolas
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 12:00:20 PM »

Hi i was hanging with Steven  and Chip allmost all the day in Lima Per? and he was out of hard drugs .................anyone here has some news ??
thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBEOzGHAN48
Steven Adler En Lima - Conversa Informal Con Cucho Pe?aloza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahwsL0Dfhgw

Steven Adler En Lima - P?same La Botella
pistolas
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 12:52:07 PM »

http://transito.blog.terra.com.pe/el_rocanrol_no_debe_ser_perfecto

interview with adler !!
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

interview translation:::

part 1

on farm aid in 1990 how was "down in the farm" lyrics....... are against farmers ain't it???
I was half drunk but when I felt , I got sober all of a sudden.....I didn't know the song, it was an idea of crazy Axl,
he likes to provoke people.........

the song is on "Spaguetti Incident" album

no idea!!!

how's Izzy??. Izzy is Izzy.....I love him with all my soul......he is an original.

and Slash??I know him since school we were 11 year old . We both used to live with our grandmothers that made us feel very united, I bought the guitar but I didn't have the patience that Slash had.....the we did Roadcrew...the rest is history.

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 07:29:51 PM »

part 1

on farm aid in 1990 how was "down in the farm" lyrics....... are against farmers ain't it???
I was half drunk but when I felt , I got sober all of a sudden.....I didn't know the song, it was an idea of crazy Axl,

no idea!!!

how's Izzy??. Izzy is Izzy.....I love him with all my soul......he is an original.

and Slash??I know him since school we were 11 year old . We both used to live with our grandmothers that made us feel very united, I bought the guitar but I didn't have the patience that Slash had.....the we did Roadcrew...the rest is history.

part 2

did you published your book bed of roses about your biography and the beginnings of GNR??
I am playing too much right now, maybe I'll give the surprise around christmas' as a matter of fact I just had flash back right now, from around that era I take from here and from there a lot of hard stuff that happened....you understand..

is true you love Velvet revolver?? I never said that!! who told you that?? where you read that??

in a spanish magazine...2 years ago...when you played there....

no my friend......I must have said "I love everything Slash and Duff do......."

Why if Slash did the soundcheck during the evening at the keyclub, he did not play with you that night like Duff and Izzy???

because the Velvet Revolver management opposed to it..Duff did play he didn't care.

and how is it with Duff?? Duff is a very good friend of mine, we love each other, we went through so many thing together, he doesn't
drink alcohol anymore it's a pity,? Duffman is very cool .

I owe many things to duffy......(he looks to the sky and laughs)

do you speak often to Axl?? yep, actually we are now more communicated than ever, if Axl would of not been in japan the day of the key club he would of been there!!!
believe me, things are better than ever between the original Guns N' Roses

Imagine a Led Zeppelin tour with the 5 original Guns N Roses!!!

That would be killer!!! we would blow out of the water U2, Coldplay and other bands that don't say anything to me....(he doesn't stop moving his head saying led zep and Guns, led zep and Guns )

you look like robert plant ..that's a plus with women!!

yes, yes helps a lot!! (keeps thinking about the Led zep and Guns billand starts playing imaginary drumsticks)that backstage scary!!

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:03:44 PM by snakepiter » Logged

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 07:48:08 PM »

^^Hmm well that was disturbing...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »

Duff is a very good friend of mine, we love each other, we went through so many thing together, he doesn't
drink alcohol anymore a shame,  Duffman is very cool .

its a shame Duff doesn't drink anymore?  Duff CAN'T drink anymore or he'll die.  Roll Eyes 

Also, I thought Axl was back in the states by the time the Key Club happened.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 07:55:33 PM by Jimmy "Zig Zag" Bobiadis » Logged
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 08:11:01 PM »

I think Neil Young wrote the lyric "its better burnout than fade away". Anyway it seems appropriate.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
isa
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 08:29:33 PM »

what about the part 3?, I just read the whole interview  there's a third part.
pistolas
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 09:32:21 PM »

Quote from: snakepiter on Today at 07:29:51 PM
Duff is a very good friend of mine, we love each other, we went through so many thing together, he doesn't
drink alcohol anymore a shame,  Duffman is very cool .

its a shame Duff doesn't drink anymore?  Duff CAN'T drink anymore or he'll die.  Roll Eyes

Also, I thought Axl was back in the states by the time the Key Club happened.

axl was in japan in those days

I did not wrote   that Adler said " its a shame he doesn't drink no more ,
 HE SAID  " its a pity he can't drink  "

anyway , very kind for translate part of the intreview !

MY QUESTION STILL IS : ANYONE KNOWS SOME INFO ABOUT STEVEN HEALTH ??
THANKS IN ADVANCE
BEST WISHES FROM PER? !!
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 12:05:05 AM »

part 1

no idea!!!

part 2

did you published your book bed of roses about your biography and the beginnings of GNR??
I am playing too much right now, maybe I'll give the surprise around christmas' as a matter of fact I just had flash back right now, from around that era I take from here and from there a lot of hard stuff that happened....you understand..

is true you love Velvet revolver?? I never said that!! who told you that?? where you read that??

in a spanish magazine...2 years ago...when you played there....

no my friend......I must have said "I love everything Slash and Duff do......."

Why if Slash did the soundcheck during the evening at the keyclub, he did not play with you that night like Duff and Izzy???

because the Velvet Revolver management opposed to it..Duff did play he didn't care.

and how is it with Duff?? Duff is a very good friend of mine, we love each other, we went through so many thing together, he doesn't
drink alcohol anymore it's a pity,? Duffman is very cool .

I owe many things to duffy......(he looks to the sky and laughs)

do you speak often to Axl?? yep, actually we are now more communicated than ever, if Axl would of not been in japan the day of the key club he would of been there!!!
believe me, things are better than ever between the original Guns N' Roses

Imagine a Led Zeppelin tour with the 5 original Guns N Roses!!!

That would be killer!!! we would blow out of the water U2, Coldplay and other bands that don't say anything to me....(he doesn't stop moving his head saying led zep and Guns, led zep and Guns )

you look like robert plant ..that's a plus with women!!

yes, yes helps a lot!! (keeps thinking about the Led zep and Guns billand starts playing imaginary drumsticks)that backstage scary!!

Part 3

you have quite a few new tattoos don't you???(he shows me around 10 new ones, some without finishing)
I'd like to make me one in Peru, they say they got good tattooers here, also I would like to go with chip to Machu Pichu for a few days.(seems to forget that tomorrow he has to play in Mexico city).

What's up with Matt Sorum?? I don't speak about him, sorry Cucho

Are you friends? We were mmmmmm.......I'd like toget some coca leafs ....can you get me some???

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{sorry I'm at work I'll continue tomorrow morning}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
CSS
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 05:12:19 AM »

Yeah, right...

I tend NOT to believe lots of those parts.
snakepipero
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 09:15:45 AM »

Miguel ?ngel Serrano
El Universal
Ciudad de M?xico
Jueves 20 de septiembre de 2007

07:49 Steven Adler, ex baterista del grupo estadounidense Guns N? Roses, fue atendido de emergencia por param?dicos de Cruz Roja, luego de sufrir un cuadro de hipertensi?n arterial sobre el escenario, que lo oblig? a detener el concierto que present? la noche del mi?rcoles con su grupo Adler?s Appetite, para conmemorar los 20 a?os de historia del disco Appetite for Destruction en el Hard Rock Live de la Ciudad de M?xico.

El m?sico fue auxiliado por param?dicos de la ambulancia 47 de la Cruz Roja cerca de las 00:20 horas del jueves, quienes recomendaron al baterista ser atendido en el hospital de Polanco por los severos s?ntomas cardiacos, que de no tratarse m?dicamente a tiempo, estar?a propenso a un nuevo infarto.HuhHuh

Aunque un rotundo y simple no como respuesta a los param?dicos por parte de Steve, fue decisivo; prefiri? recostarse en el camerino del foro para reponerse del mal que lo aquejaba.

Al t?rmino del espect?culo, decenas de fan?ticos se congregaron fuera del foro para esperar a Steven Adler, quien abandon? las instalaciones a bordo de una camioneta Suburban.

Mexico City
Thursday - September 20th, 2007

Basically it says Steven Adler suffered a high blood pressure profile (hypertension) while being onstage yesterday in a show at Mexico City, Mexico. Steven was assisted by Red Cross paramedics who recommended him to receive assistance at the Polanco Hospital, but he refused. He prefered to have a rest at his dressing room.

At the end of the show decens of fans were outside the venue waiting for Steven, who abandoned the building in a Suburban van.
a new heart attack?Huh Did he suffer a heart attack before???
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: