Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:58:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227832 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Which are more Morbid, MAN or WOMAN?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which are more Morbid, MAN or WOMAN?  (Read 8364 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« on: May 17, 2005, 02:49:33 PM »

Well Im making this thread cause last weekend I went out with this girl and she spent more hours lookin men butts than me looking girls butt, maybe cause the girls at that night weren't that great deal, anyway I think girls are way more morbid that men, the difference between men and woman is that they can disimulate very well.
Discuss!

No man can be my equal
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 02:55:53 PM »

Are you sure morbid is the word you should use?

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 02:59:01 PM »

Dude I was just going to ask the same question
journey
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 03:27:07 PM »

Are you sure morbid is the word you should use?

smoking Izzy? smoking

I think he chose the word "morbid", to describe a sexual attitude. Like when women refer to men as disgusting sexual pigs. Something along those lines.

Women can be just as bad as men when it comes to flirtation/chasing tail. However, it seems to be more acceptable for men.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 03:58:27 PM »

Oh right, I get it now. I don't think that type of thing is acceptable at all and I don't see women as objects, I got alot of stick from other guys when I was younger for my "distorted" views though

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 06:55:05 PM »

Can you explain me... what is the meaning of MORBID?
by the way... I think that girl you dated... didnt have respect for you... its kinda silly
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 11:16:22 AM »

Sorry to all you guys, I din't know what word to use, in spanish is "morboso" so I guess the word morbid was ok, as journey say, something like flirtation/chasing tail, anyway I think girls spent more time in looking men arses than we man, thats all Im saying, and yes she was very disrespectful so I left her there and went home.  ok

No man can be my equal
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 11:40:21 AM »

If you are actually out with someone (on a date) and you're checking out other people's butts, then yeah that is very disrespectful......your date was obviously not into the date you were on,  so you were right to leave her there and go prowling by yourself...I think guys are more audible with regard to checking out the old eye candy though...cat calls, whistles, car horns, stuff like that...but I think chicks be checking out eye candy just as much as guys do...they are just more suttle about it...(no audio)... Smiley
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 03:58:24 AM »

by the way... I think that girl you dated... didnt have respect for you... its kinda silly
Morbid=Sick fascination with death or corpses or something...

Fuck 'Em All.
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2005, 09:45:46 AM »

It's good to know now that

No man can be my equal
MCT
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2005, 09:48:49 AM »

...nah... Undecided
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2005, 09:49:02 AM »

I thought also that this topic would be some discussion about which is more hot male or female corpses.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
White_Lady
Opening Act

i typed this message with no pants on :D

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2005, 03:12:04 PM »

I thought also that this topic would be some discussion about which is more hot male or female corpses.
i know, what a let down
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2005, 10:33:05 PM »

Morbid is the wrong word but If u are on a date u should be all about the date u are with.

I was out with a chick a few years ago and she started flirting with a dude at another table, needless to say I left her there and she had the nerve to wonder why I didnt ask her out again.

I think men are way more evil than women though.

I don't think it's cool for a man or woman to be a whore, when some of my friends brag about shit like that, I just roll my eyes and feel sorry for them.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2005, 11:38:40 PM »

I was out with a chick a few years ago and she started flirting with a dude at another table,

It can be due to the other side of the coin, though, as well.

This happened to me, like a week ago, only I was the guy sitting at another table on the terrace.

My buddy was off dancing, or whatnot at the back of the place and I felt sick. Not from drinking or anything, I just didn't feel that good. So I was alone and pretty much the whole time we were there there was a group of guys with a couple girls- one which this one guy asked out for what looked like their first date (and she brought her girlfreind along) at a table near mine.

I could tell the girls were not having a great time, and while I'm trying to cope with my illness,and hoping my freind gets back as soon as possible so we can leave, the girl with the guy (when he was gone), comes over with her freind.

She starts with the obvious flirtation, the questions...
Offers me some of her drink (that I actually forced myself to try cause it was an umbrella drink, and hey, they have funny colors)

And at one point, I'm thinking that this may not be good, with like 10 of this guys freinds going back and forth from the terrace to into the place.

Anyways, in this case it wasn't the guy that got the girl over, just the fact that her current date SUCKED, and she wandered off.
                                                           and in this case saw the dirt.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005, 09:53:20 AM »

I don't think it's cool for a man or woman to be a whore, when some of my friends brag about shit like that, I just roll my eyes and feel sorry for them.

What you felt sorry for me? jealous piece of..  rofl

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 03:24:38 PM »

What you felt sorry for me? jealous piece of..? rofl

no no not u dude! i meant people here where I live, they will have a great GF that treats em good and stuff but they still mess around with these skanky slut girls and brag to me about it.

what u do Mr Blue is cool, I was talkin bout people where I live who have a great woman but still fuck it up by doing that shit.

And No to The Dirt, sometimes women are just fucked bro, wasnt anything I was doing wrong I can guarantee u that, she was just that type of girl, which honestly I wasn't too thrilled with her anyway, so I really didnt give a shit, just disrespectful to do.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 03:54:28 PM »

D, I wasn't suggesting you were doing anything wrong, and it wasn't cool of her to treat your date that way.

I guess I was trying to say that when a girl does something like this, the guy she's with often assumes that it was the other guy's fault and gets pissed at him, for succeeding in stealing her attention from him. When it was all her doing all along.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2005, 04:19:57 PM »

nervous
My Spanish friend told me about the dead girl resuscitated in the mortuary just before buried. and that the girls parents didn't know whether they should thank the necrophilic man or not.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2005, 06:25:50 PM »

Ok, who usually wants to fuck dead people ?

Women! because dead men usually have erections.

Now, who wants to fuck people AS THEY DIE, men, who get a lot of pleasure with sexual asphixia, more than women.

Ooops, was THAT morbid ?  rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nothing to say
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: