Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:26:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227832 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Which are more Morbid, MAN or WOMAN?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which are more Morbid, MAN or WOMAN?  (Read 8364 times)
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2005, 06:22:11 AM »

Ok, who usually wants to fuck dead people ?

Women! because dead men usually have erections.

Now, who wants to fuck people AS THEY DIE, men, who get a lot of pleasure with sexual asphixia, more than women.

Ooops, was THAT morbid ? rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl

I think the important thing is that you cannot catagorize men or women, all men are diiferent and all women are different

Anyways, in this case it wasn't the guy that got the girl over, just the fact that her current date SUCKED, and she wandered off.
 and in this case saw the dirt.
rofl

smoking Izzy smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2005, 06:58:28 AM »

Without putting people into categories, it's common fact that women deal with death and its idea better than men and can therefore talk about it more freely, and more often. And, men do find this morbid. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Nothing to say
psycotron
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2005, 07:02:14 AM »

id say men are morbid. the woman's body is so beutiful and perfect. the man's body is a bit ruff around the edges. god probably spent days designing women and invented men in about 10 minutes and said this will do. so yeah men want to see women naked. women dont want to see us naked
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2005, 07:09:09 AM »

id say men are morbid. the woman's body is so beutiful and perfect. the man's body is a bit ruff around the edges. god probably spent days designing women and invented men in about 10 minutes and said this will do. so yeah men want to see women naked. women dont want to see us naked

Errm completely false.

Men have fantastic cheeks one calls ass for one.

Men have gorgeous bodies ( well, if a bit trimmed you know, i mean roseanne barr is as appealing to a man as her ex husband would be to me YUUUUCK someone save me).

Nothing to say
psycotron
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 07:15:52 AM »

rotflmao. we dont want rosanne, the lesbos dont want rosanne (im not calling u a lesbo jess). id rather date a pig than her
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2005, 01:34:24 PM »

rotflmao. we dont want rosanne, the lesbos dont want rosanne (im not calling u a lesbo jess). id rather date a pig than her

rofl

Well I have to agree with Jess I know a friend of mine, If I can call her a friend, that spent lots of time talking about my ass she liked it and sometimes she touched it, I felt meat!!  crying
No way!! I like that to be treated like meat Grin

No man can be my equal
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2005, 01:58:53 PM »

rofl

Well I have to agree with Jess I know a friend of mine, If I can call her a friend, that spent lots of time talking about my ass she liked it and sometimes she touched it, I felt meat!!  crying
No way!! I like that to be treated like meat Grin
and we love to touch your buns !!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nothing to say
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2005, 05:37:45 PM »

A guy talking about dating a morbid girl... that aint right... that doesnt even make sense... so please... stay away... from heaven...

pure bullthis hehe
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2005, 04:43:22 AM »

Without putting people into categories, it's common fact that women deal with death and its idea better than men and can therefore talk about it more freely, and more often. And, men do find this morbid. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
how's that a fact? Isn't the majority of doctors men? now, if it would be so difficult to deal with death, wouldn't they have educated themselves in some other practise?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 04:49:33 AM by Blue Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2005, 07:12:43 AM »

how's that a fact? Isn't the majority of doctors men? now, if it would be so difficult to deal with death, wouldn't they have educated themselves in some other practise?

According to sociologists, women deal better with the whole death idea becuase they themselves, carry life. So they are less affraid of death and accept it as a part of life itself ?

Also, women have to very quickly learn that they age.  Youth doesn't last, therefore, accepting aging is also accepting there is an end to things.

Men don't age as well as women usually and don't accept their ages as easily.

You don't hear about the 40 year old crisis for women do you ?

And you know, most doctors WERE men, nowadays, it's 50/50.

The only category of work in which you still find more men nowadays is Cuisine, Chefs in restaurants. It's a very mysogynistic environment.

Nothing to say
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2005, 11:30:16 AM »

A guy talking about dating a morbid girl... that aint right... that doesnt even make sense... so please... stay away... from heaven...

pure bullthis hehe

You know I was skeptical on this one until happened to me, so trust me there are women that like to do that, after all we all are human beings  ok

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: