Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:28:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  gyms
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: gyms  (Read 7489 times)
psycotron
« on: May 24, 2005, 07:47:04 AM »

i havent been to a gym before and i want to go to one. is it considered uncool to goto a gym by yourself? im not a social person so i thought id just do that. do u people go to gyms with freinds or what? i know this is a stupid question but ohwell.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 09:14:33 AM »

I usually go alone, when alone I do a harder training than otherwise, but it's more fun to go with friends, and some friends help you push the limit.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 09:23:07 AM »

I'm an easy talking person so the first day I went to the gym alone (my friends didn't want to move their ass, they are lazy! hihi), and 2 weeks later I was friend with a dozen of people there. There are nice chicks? Smiley. In fact you always see the same people at the gym, so after a certain period of time, everybody knows everybody.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 10:42:46 AM »

i never go to the gym with other people. it's impossible to actually get any work done like that.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 11:11:41 AM »

I used to go alone.

It's not considered uncool, but be careful in HOW you speak to people you meet there, because gyms are crowded with people who come there with cheap fast sex in mind and who annoy absolutely everyone who is there to do SPORT. It's very annoying.

Nothing to say
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 11:51:59 AM »

I thought most people go to gyms by themselves.
Only occasionally do I go to nearby gyms. there are always friendly trainers.
I used to go alone.

It's not considered uncool, but be careful in HOW you speak to people you meet there, because gyms are crowded with people who come there with cheap fast sex in mind and who annoy absolutely everyone who is there to do SPORT. It's very annoying.
Shocked
I hear there're often some perverts in the swimming pools. In Gyms as well?
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 12:03:28 PM »

I thought most people go to gyms by themselves.
Only occasionally do I go to nearby gyms. there are always friendly trainers.
I used to go alone.

Shocked
I hear there're often some perverts in the swimming pools. In Gyms as well?

Perverts are everywhere, but what you can easily find as a woman in gyms are men who have egos so big they think they can " pull" in gyms because there is a legend that says women are very easy in gyms.

So for the few who are easy, all women wearing tight fitting clothes and doing what some obsessed men consider " erotic moves" fall into the category of women who have no life and only go to gyms to get fucked ( sarcasm)...

Basically, if these men spent on their bodies the time they spend imagining fucking invisible women, they'd probably look good ?

Nothing to say
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 12:22:11 PM »

Jessica, I think you're pretty extreme in your judgment. It's not because a guy talk to a girl at the gym that he is a "pervert". Huh
I don't know what kind of guys you're talking about, maybe 50 years old who try to seduce 20 years old girls?
But me,?I'm 23 and when I see a nice girl between 18 and 25, if she seems nice, It's cool to talk to her, I have never had any troubles with any girls at the gym.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 12:36:26 PM by nesquick » Logged

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 12:50:42 PM »

Jessica, I think you're pretty extreme in your judgment. It's not because a guy talk to a girl at the gym that he is a "pervert". Huh
I don't know what kind of guys you're talking about, maybe 50 years old who try to seduce 20 years old girls?
But me, I'm 23 and when I see a nice girl between 18 and 25, if she seems nice, It's cool to talk to her, I have never had any troubles with any girls at the gym.

Go to well known brands of health clubs in paris dressed up as a girl nesquick and you'll see what i am talking about.  hihi hihi hihi

And i didn't say gym men were perverts, i said they were walking penises, innuendo.

Nothing to say
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2005, 12:52:49 PM »

But me, I'm 23 and when I see a nice girl between 18 and 25, if she seems nice, It's cool to talk to her, I have never had any troubles with any girls at the gym.

Go to well known brands of health clubs in paris dressed up as a girl nesquick and you'll see what i am talking about.? hihi hihi hihi

And i didn't say gym men were perverts, i said they were walking penises, innuendo.
ok next time I'll put a tutu rofl

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2005, 01:09:14 PM »

Go to well known brands of health clubs in paris dressed up as a girl nesquick and you'll see what i am talking about.  hihi hihi hihi

I doubt it.
nesquick in a tutu would be convinced that there was no dick in the gym after all.  hihi hihi hihi
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2005, 01:30:12 PM »

nesquick in a tutu would be convinced that there was no dick in the gym after all.? hihi hihi hihi
what do you mean? I don't understand the sense of your sentence.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2005, 02:04:49 PM »

I doubt it.
nesquick in a tutu would be convinced that there was no dick in the gym after all.  hihi hihi hihi

oh oh oh...  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

PPbebe, next time you're in europe, stop by for a coffee in paris with me, because i really enjoy your brain !!! Kiss

Nothing to say
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2005, 03:20:22 PM »

Nobody's gonna care if you go on your own plenty of people do, i think it's better to go with someone, you can motivate each other and help one another push harder...works for me anyway.
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2005, 03:42:03 PM »

Nobody's gonna care if you go on your own plenty of people do, i think it's better to go with someone, you can motivate each other and help one another push harder...works for me anyway.

i own a copy of the rocky soundtrack. i have no need for motivation from others.

I get my motivation from from mickey, apollo, clubber, ivan drago and that other guy from the fifth one. what a tosser he was.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2005, 04:08:06 PM »

i own a copy of the rocky soundtrack. i have no need for motivation from others.

I get my motivation from from mickey, apollo, clubber, ivan drago and that other guy from the fifth one. what a tosser he was.
Tommy Gunn no definate tosser...unfortunately my gym plays crap pop music and i struggle to get motivated listening to Westlife.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2005, 04:15:57 PM »

I prefer to go alone . that way I don't have to by tied down waiting on some one else .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2005, 04:31:13 PM »

Back in the day, and I do mean, way back in the day when I worked out at a gym, occassionally, I would go with a friend for motivational purposes.  Sometimes, when she was unable to make it and I felt somewhat motivated, I would go by myself.  I would just bring along my discman, my favourite cd, and do my work out.  At the time, I attended a university-based gym and never had an experience when someone would bother or hit on me.  Maybe it was more up scale than some in the alley-gym, but yeah, I never had any problems when I went to the gym with a friend, or by myself. 
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2005, 05:12:51 PM »

edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 05:15:32 PM by nesquick » Logged

SLCPUNK
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2005, 05:29:48 PM »

i havent been to a gym before and i want to go to one. is it considered uncool to goto a gym by yourself? im not a social person so i thought id just do that. do u people go to gyms with freinds or what? i know this is a stupid question but ohwell.

Who cares what other people think?

I just got back actually, and as usual, I went alone.

I just work out and leave. I may talk a little bit, but I'm only there to get fit.

There are some gyms that are meat markets and if you notice, people aren't even really working out. Just trying to pick up.....yawn....I go to get/stay in shape, not meet people.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2005, 05:35:32 PM »

True, SLCPUNK.

oh oh oh...  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

PPbebe, next time you're in europe, stop by for a coffee in paris with me, because i really enjoy your brain !!! Kiss
Me too love your sense of humour!!! Kiss (but hey who doesn't.)
Then, Let's take out nesquick (preferably in a tutu) with us!

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2005, 05:41:49 PM »

leave nesquick alone Grin

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2005, 05:44:11 PM »

edit

Why did you just post "edit"

True, SLCPUNK.

oh oh oh... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Me too love your sense of humour!!! Kiss (but hey who doesn't.)
Then, Let's take out nesquick (preferably in a tutu) with us!

rofl
Leave nesquik alone

smoking Izzy ?smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2005, 05:47:53 PM »

Why did you just post "edit"
Do you really want to know it? Grin

Leave nesquik alone
women in love...you know how they are... hihi

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 05:48:58 PM »

Yes

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2005, 04:36:55 AM »

Hell yeah! Same deal here, I was urging to get to the punching bag after watching the rocky series, not to mention it's fun to imagine my boss in it. Here, take an uppercut! Or some other asshole as well, he never could take a good combination.

And I  have my own gym at the basement. That rocks.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2005, 03:35:04 PM »

If you're going to the gym with another person, make sure its only ONE other person!  Three's a crowd at the gym and you won't do ANYTHING...  It also helps if the person you go with is in generally the same physical shape.
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: