Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:20:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227835 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl laughs at us all to date!,WTF?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl laughs at us all to date!,WTF?  (Read 47067 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2006, 12:49:27 PM »

we must live in the present, and as of right now, 'new' GN'R is what is playing, so just appreciate them and all the hard work they've done!? rant

What side of the argument do you represent?? rofl

yeah the guy is all over the place... Bring back slash n izzy, but keep this band the way it is hihi

I know ya don't wanna face the fucking truth but let me tell ya anyway that we're all talkin' to a corpse right now n' i'll explain you why : Ex GNR members r gone forever, axl has a new band that's called "GNR" still so everyone understood that they will not be the same anymore since 2001!, no offenses, no jokes, i just say what it's real today!  peace
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2006, 12:50:46 PM »

they are gone right now, anything can happen in the future same way the band changed it can reform in some way..
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2006, 12:55:13 PM »

they are gone right now, anything can happen in the future same way the band changed it can reform in some way..

maybe u r right but everything's been gettin' more n' more absurd since gnr played at rock in rio 2001, B.H left the band so sooner or later we might see axl does the same  Cry
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2006, 01:05:22 PM »

maybe u r right but everything's been gettin' more n' more absurd since gnr played at rock in rio 2001, B.H left the band so sooner or later we might see axl does the same? Cry

Well the band has changed many times, look at when oh my god came out you had a different band, then in 2001 it was different, in 2002 it changed in 2006 it changed again.. Only  a few have been there long
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2006, 06:29:23 PM »

maybe u r right but everything's been gettin' more n' more absurd since gnr played at rock in rio 2001, B.H left the band so sooner or later we might see axl does the same? Cry

Well the band has changed many times, look at when oh my god came out you had a different band, then in 2001 it was different, in 2002 it changed in 2006 it changed again.. Only? a few have been there long

Then r ya meanin' that gnr is gonna sound like Britney Spears soon just cuz they're designated to change frequently?  Shocked
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2006, 07:58:09 PM »

i love that there called guns n roses. For me axl is guns n roses, it wouldn't work without him. It works without everyone else. The shows this year are testament to that.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2006, 06:29:01 PM »

i love that there called guns n roses. For me axl is guns n roses, it wouldn't work without him. It works without everyone else. The shows this year are testament to that.

...oh yeah, Axl could record every gnr song without his ex-mates
- ex gnr members didn't do a thing that time
-slash has nothing to do with November Rain n' Locomotive
-izzy never wrote a song for gnr cuz robin wrote with axl don't cry n' patience
- axl was the only one to produce every note  hihi
Evolution
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2006, 06:38:07 PM »

I think he means in a live setting. No-one can replicate the vocals.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2006, 06:41:32 PM »

...so what?    rofl

....can the new members create new solos like Slash ?  Roll Eyes
Evolution
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2006, 06:42:47 PM »

No, but Guns new material is evolving. They don't call for Slash solos. They call for Robin solos.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2006, 06:53:36 PM »

No, but Guns new material is evolving. They don't call for Slash solos. They call for Robin solos.

oh u r right!, robin solos are amazing, slash should be ashamed cuz he can't play like robin,no doubt   Roll Eyes  !!!!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2006, 08:23:28 PM »

...so what?? ? rofl

....can the new members create new solos like Slash ?? Roll Eyes

The solos in the new material fit the new material. Robin, Richard and Ron are not trying to be Slash. That makes me pretty happy. I can hear a bar band play solos exactly like Slash so I'm glad these guys don't.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Evolution
« Reply #172 on: June 17, 2006, 01:07:27 PM »

oh u r right!, robin solos are amazing, slash should be ashamed cuz he can't play like robin,no doubt   Roll Eyes  !!!!

Im glad you are destined to see my point, WTF!!  Huh!!  Roll Eyes!!!
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2006, 02:43:33 PM »

...so what?? ? rofl

The solos in the new material fit the new material. Robin, Richard and Ron are not trying to be Slash. That makes me pretty happy. I can hear a bar band play solos exactly like Slash so I'm glad these guys don't.

oh, so u r facin' that those new members can make music but ever they won't create masterpieces like ex gnr members did! , what axl gonna say next,this? : "we have a new name for the band just to make you see what's the difference today"   hihi

Undecided
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2006, 03:28:59 PM »

I personally couldn't see Slash coming up with something better for a solo in The Blues.  ok
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2006, 03:30:36 PM »

...so what?? ? rofl

oh, so u r facin' that those new members can make music but ever they won't create masterpieces like ex gnr members did! , what axl gonna say next,this? : "we have a new name for the band just to make you see what's the difference today"? ?hihi

Undecided

?Shocked rant crying how u say that? what about Bumblefoot? that guy did his best to play in GNR...gnr gave?em a chance but all they did it fine too... anyway!, do you think it's so easy to find a guitar player like Bunblefoot? hello!!!! , you can roll around the world n' never find a' amazing musician like him!!! so the new gnr members have much to do with gnr these times, no matter if you're agree with it or not! ? yes ok nervous
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2006, 03:56:37 PM »

...so what?? ? rofl

oh, so u r facin' that those new members can make music but ever they won't create masterpieces like ex gnr members did! , what axl gonna say next,this? : "we have a new name for the band just to make you see what's the difference today"? ?hihi

Undecided

Read the post again. That is in no way shape or form what I said.

Here's the thing; if you love old GNR then get out your old GNR albums and have a ball. The rest of us are looking to the future.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »

...so what?? ? rofl

I don't know about that ok I've seen bar bands with talented guitarists that couldn't pull off slash's sound

but that's another matter

the new members solo's fit the new songs fine.....hopefully when this tour gets back to NYC we'll get to hear more of them Grin
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2006, 07:47:10 PM »

...so what?? ? rofl

Undecided

Here's the thing; if you love old GNR then get out your old GNR albums and have a ball. The rest of us are looking to the future.

oh ok!, so ex gnr members r for ya broken shoes that axl once forgot? ?confused Undecided Shocked rant

...don't ya feel sad when you see/hear the old gnr's stuff then? ?Sad? ?? ? at least slash is rich n' famous forever while you'll just be a simple human being? hihi?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:49:50 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2006, 08:18:42 PM »

...so what?? ? rofl

Undecided

oh ok!, so ex gnr members r for ya broken shoes that axl once forgot? ?confused Undecided Shocked rant??

...don't ya feel sad when you see/hear the old gnr's stuff then? ?Sad? ?? ? at least slash is rich n' famous forever while you'll just be a simple human being? hihi?

I'm not sure if you think it's cool to post stuff that no one else understands but to each his own I guess.

The only time I feel sad when I listen to stuff like Estranged and I think of the heights that people like Slash were pushed to be Axl only to have them not want to reach and surpass those heights.

As far as Slash being famous and only being a simple human being, that's pretty much anyone whos ever had any fame so it's nothing wonderful Slash did.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: