Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:22:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Fire this Weiland guy and call Izzy!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fire this Weiland guy and call Izzy!  (Read 11106 times)
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2007, 10:59:39 AM »

I just cant bring myself to like velvet revolver, no matter how hard i try and it kills me coz i love slash and duff.

Same here.? There's very little memorable or unique about Contraband, except for perhaps one or two tracks.? The songs sound very mediocre to me, and I would've expected far better from the talent VR has.? Maybe we'll see a different side on Libertad.

Speaking of Libertad, and I have no idea if this has been discussed before, but does anyone think/know that the title of that upcoming album is meant as a mockery of GNR and/or Chinese Democracy?? Libertad translates as "freedom", democracy is associated with freedom...you see where I'm going.? Probably a stretch...

no i dont think it is a stretch at all, just like the toyed with the idea of using hip hop producers, something they ridiculed
Axl for over 10 years ago when he brought it up

An excellent point.? I failed to realize that VR working with hip-hop producers directly goes against the problems/issues they had with Axl wanting to add new sounds to GnRs repertoire after UYI I & II.

Now all we need is for someone to say that this proves Slash & Co. are somehow extending the olive branch to Axl by doing this (admitting they were wrong back in the day), therefore making a reunion emminent...(heavy, heavy sarcasm).

Well see, that's the problem. Axl needs them to admit they were completely wrong, and Slash needs Axl to admit he was completely wrong, and they're no where close to that.

When they get 'broke' enough, they'll put their guns down.

No pun intended, right?? ? hihi

Hah, no. Izzy's gonna snatch them, and give them to the Guns for Guns N' Roses tickets fund.  ok

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2007, 09:52:36 AM »

Id have to agree with luciano..who gives a shit how well something sells..some shit band could have one good filler n all fillers besides that n theyre album could sell well..does that make it good music no lol the world today is fucked..i wouldnt give to shits if i was the only one who bought the album that doesnt make it bad music

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: