Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 09:43:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Do you think we'll know the release date by March 6??
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think we'll know the release date by March 6??  (Read 41173 times)
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2007, 11:13:37 AM »

Are you insane? Im refering to the previous posters repsonse to my post....... not gnrs comeback tour.... jeez.
great come back? I still don't understand. I thought you were talking about GN'R comeback, since you mentioned VR in your post. Anyway, I said - if yes (...). If not, just ignore it.  ok

EDIT: I thought you were being sarcastic when you said that. Ok nevermind. hihi

axlgurl's response to my remarks were "i'm speechless... wow... just wow".. which is utter spam. If you disagree then sate why.. its not too hard... no ones actually said why contraband is so bad yet.

Anyway, im finished work so its home time, peace out!!!
got it. Good afternoon (or evening) then.  peace

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2007, 12:23:55 PM »

I liked Contraband- not the greatest, but it was alright. ?I definitely was interested in it and enjoyed listening to it a few times, but it isnt in heavy rotation in my car or ipod.

I thinkt hat contraband was very different than GNR stuff in many ways, but also had some similarities. ?All and all I think the differences are the reason why I liked it, when it tried to be like AFD, it just sounded like a cheap rip off imo.

Whoever said it was lacking Izzy is totally right. ?Its been said a hundred times, but deserves to be said again; Izzy is an amazing song writer.

I have been offended by Axlgurl- so her statements a joke that shes never offended anyone.

Stringer- are you going to be happy or upset that Avon is coming back in season 5? ?Or indifferent, i know a lot of people who stopped watching when stringer got hit.

STP was probably my second favorite group. Needless to say, I was very excited about Weiland hooking up with Slash - That being said, I still think it sounds like a juiced up version of STP's Tiny Music album-  it did'nt quite " touch the nerve " in me, the way Duff felt it touched the nerve in most people. I'm hoping for an edgier type album this time around.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 12:25:39 PM by COMAMOTIVE » Logged
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2007, 01:20:15 PM »

I hate to say it.....and I believe in this band......BUT....day after day, month after month, year after year......we are all saying the same things....making the same predictions....including myself....."DIZZY SAID THIS, ROBIN SAID THAT, IT'S CLOSER THEN WE THINK"........I don't know about the rest of you....but I feel played. Can someone say "PUPPETS'Huh THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US PEOPLE......IT IS A BIG SHOW......I know the album will come out soon but......do I believe in what I say?......I don't know anymore. Here is a prediction that may be more realistic.....The Mets will be playing the Yankees at Shea before we even get a SINGLE, VIDEO OR ALBUM RELEASE. GNR is the greatest band alive but no one can blame me for feeling this way.

No-one can blame you for feeling this way but what makes you think we all want to hear about it? Many of us feel the same way (not me personally, it wll come out when it comes out and no point throwing a hissy fit imo), but don't go ranting about it (although many do as well? hihi).

I wasn't whining you jackass....I was pointing out how useless some of these replies were. Everyone seems to know something about absolutely nothing........I am content that we are even discussing this. It is becoming extremely redundant though.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: