Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:59:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  HMV Canada says Dec 19th
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HMV Canada says Dec 19th  (Read 39169 times)
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2006, 02:35:15 AM »

i was at HMV yesteray and asked and they had nothing on computer. Dude knew nothing about CD or GNR but ironcially a universal rep( she showed me her card) was in the store and she said it was not coming out this year and that just in the past couple days she was called into office along with president to hear new gnr songs. I asked if they were the leaks but she didn't know. she said the music was amazing. She thought the band may have a little more recordeing to do aswell. She said expect early 2007 release. we'll see!!

hmmmm..

hhhhmmmm....

not that i doubt you or anything, but with the amount of shit stirrers around here these days..
seems reasonable... but the sad thing is people are getting very 'creative' with the information they post
again not doubting you, just telling how it is right now..

Totaly understand, anyone who has time to be creative in this manner needs a life!!  I'm an old time GnR die hard.....got my GNR tattoo when Live era came out....lowest point in gnr history....nothing going on in those days.......anyway this rep said for sure CD is not coming out in 2006....she said there was a meeting for people to listen to the album, but she was late and only heard 2 songs. Even if CD does come out this year, if they want to keep it a secret then of course the reps are going to aswer like she did, which seemed like there is no immediate promotion in the works right now.   Who the fuck knows!! but i'm thinking 06 is out of the question now. 

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2006, 03:01:24 AM »

How could you be late to a CD listening party...what the fuck?!? Maybe thats just the hardcore coming out of me, but man too many stories goin on here!! Somebody Call the main headquarters and ask questions concerning GN'R and what the hell they are doing besides TOURING under the name Chinese Democracy!!?!!?
benchiefjr
« Reply #242 on: November 23, 2006, 03:11:11 AM »

i was at HMV yesteray and asked and they had nothing on computer. Dude knew nothing about CD or GNR but ironcially a universal rep( she showed me her card) was in the store and she said it was not coming out this year and that just in the past couple days she was called into office along with president to hear new gnr songs. I asked if they were the leaks but she didn't know. she said the music was amazing. She thought the band may have a little more recordeing to do aswell. She said expect early 2007 release. we'll see!!

hmmmm..

hhhhmmmm....

not that i doubt you or anything, but with the amount of shit stirrers around here these days..
seems reasonable... but the sad thing is people are getting very 'creative' with the information they post
again not doubting you, just telling how it is right now..

Totaly understand, anyone who has time to be creative in this manner needs a life!!  I'm an old time GnR die hard.....got my GNR tattoo when Live era came out....lowest point in gnr history....nothing going on in those days.......anyway this rep said for sure CD is not coming out in 2006....she said there was a meeting for people to listen to the album, but she was late and only heard 2 songs. Even if CD does come out this year, if they want to keep it a secret then of course the reps are going to aswer like she did, which seemed like there is no immediate promotion in the works right now.   Who the fuck knows!! but i'm thinking 06 is out of the question now. 

Cry crying crying

how could they POSSIBLY have more recording to do?
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2006, 03:31:20 AM »

Good thing I've booked December 19th off work. I'm gonna camp out on the 18th so I can be first in line to buy it. smoking

Camping out probably won't be necessary to be first in line.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2006, 04:06:40 AM »

This thread has become useless. No one knows shit and I'm sick of the rumors. If you know something for a fact, post it with some source, otherwise we don't care. Yes I've been to a music store the other day as well, and they didn't have anything listed for a new GN'R release. What else is new?

- Topic locked -

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: