Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:14:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Baz "axl is getting ready to put out chinese democracy"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baz "axl is getting ready to put out chinese democracy"  (Read 50333 times)
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 02:34:01 PM »

One could argue that Axl has been getting ready to put out the album for some time. If Baz said "Axl's prepping an announcement or Axl's finalizing the release date" or something I'd think this was major news.
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 02:46:11 PM »

One could argue that Axl has been getting ready to put out the album for some time. If Baz said "Axl's prepping an announcement or Axl's finalizing the release date" or something I'd think this was major news.

As usual we have to take it with a grain of salt, but that combined with the mystery tour in July at least makes this the most promising little nugget we've gotten in a while.
martyngnr
Headliner

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

Once again Baz is dropping the "Axl/GNR" name into yet another interview. I love Baz and his music kicks ass but as many people on this very board keep saying - If its gonna happen AXL and/or GNR will announce it.

I know its a pain in the ass waiting for news about a tour or release of CD but the monthly tidbit of gossip from Baz is really starting to get boring. rant

peace

"I read the internet......I know what's going on!"
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 02:57:42 PM »

As usual we have to take it with a grain of salt, but that combined with the mystery tour in July at least makes this the most promising little nugget we've gotten in a while.

True, I got more from the tour line than anything else. It's cool to hear Baz anyway. He's awesome and I wish he'd get more exposure. Not to mention someone who is positive about Axl. I'm grateful for that too.
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 03:05:51 PM »

Once again Baz is dropping the "Axl/GNR" name into yet another interview. I love Baz and his music kicks ass but as many people on this very board keep saying - If its gonna happen AXL and/or GNR will announce it.

I know its a pain in the ass waiting for news about a tour or release of CD but the monthly tidbit of gossip from Baz is really starting to get boring. rant

peace

Would you rather have no tidbits of "gossip" from Baz? This is Axl's FRIEND we're talking about. I don't think it's boring at all.
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 03:13:34 PM »

By the way, the interviewer seemed to think he knew what band Baz was talking about when he talked about the upcoming tour. And I think he stated it quite clearly. Baz coulda said "no, it's not the one you're thinking about" or that "it's not GnR"... right? Even if the tour with some other band wasn't confirmed yet or if he wasn't really allowed to talk about it...?

Or maybe I'm reading way too much into this.  Roll Eyes

bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 03:24:42 PM »

peace

People complaining about Sebastian for making mention of GNR is really starting to get boring !   rant
guns_n_motley
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 03:25:02 PM »

By the way, the interviewer seemed to think he knew what band Baz was talking about when he talked about the upcoming tour. And I think he stated it quite clearly. Baz coulda said "no, it's not the one you're thinking about" or that "it's not GnR"... right? Even if the tour with some other band wasn't confirmed yet or if he wasn't really allowed to talk about it...?

Or maybe I'm reading way too much into this.  Roll Eyes

that guy was Big John from the rock of love with brett michaels show...hes a bodyguard for several rockstars....thats why I was wondering who else he works for...
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »

Gnr could start with RIR and then tour US. That's not a bad idea is it?  smoking If you want to promote a new album at the same time? An album that would be released in August or September? And put out a single before that, say, in July?

Huh
DemocracyRose
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 04:12:55 PM »

Gnr could start with RIR and then tour US. That's not a bad idea is it?  smoking If you want to promote a new album at the same time? An album that would be released in August or September? And put out a single before that, say, in July?

Huh

Seems like a good idea...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »

Axl should come to Hultsfred in Sweden and then i'd just commit suicide because i'd know that my life would never get better hihi
ben9785
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 05:05:07 PM »

No, Bach has said in the past that Axl was eager to get it out - I think this is the first mention that Axl is actually getting ready to put it out.

I know that its inappropriate for Bach to be talking about Axl and promoting GNR so extensively since he isn't even a member of the band, but really we should be thankful that someone out there in the know actually shares some information with us.

Regarding the big tour news, surely he would have mentioned if it was GNR?
I'd figured he would because nobody close to the band has any concern about him speaking about the album.
Unless this is something they really do want to keep under wraps for the time being because its still being worked out.. ?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:08:14 PM by ben785 » Logged
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 05:44:49 PM »

maybe when he said "big band" maybe he meant he's doing swing music now!!!  Wink  maybe its brian setzer.heehee

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »

You can't say that most of us around here aren't hopeful, can you?

Well, this has been done all too many times before.  Undecided

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 07:38:58 PM »

hey can some one send me a direct link to the interview? its not showing up for me

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »

was this interview today? 
guns_n_motley
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 08:25:03 PM »

was this interview today? 

last night
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 08:57:28 PM »

I like Baz, but if he doesn't quit flapping his mouth about CD, he's gonna find himself banned from the estate. It'll be him and Slash sitting in Axl's driveway asking him for forgiveness.

I'm serious. Axl's put a lot of work into this, and if he wanted it known that he's ready to release it, he'd put it out there himself. Baz is a cool dude, but he's starting to ride the coat tails a little too much.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »

I'm sure he talks to Axl about all of that.  I'd imagine Axl would say something to Baz if he didn't want him talking about it.
axl in lafayette
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »

Who's going to take Bach out on the radio EXCEPT Axl?  No one..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: