Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:52:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Yeah I get stressed out...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Yeah I get stressed out...  (Read 6765 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 06:02:44 PM »

Presales for forum people would put an end to the un-ease, but can this happen in the current climate?

Let's see.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 06:10:27 PM »

Presales for forum people would put an end to the un-ease, but can this happen in the current climate?

Let's see.

That would be awesome!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »

I don't see why you would get stressed out. Tickets are not going to sell out within minutes so you should be able to get whatever seats you want.

I think it's commonly referred to as 'being a fan'.

so you're saying im not a fan because I don't get stressed out?? pfff..

No, I think what he's saying is that it's not unusual to get anxious, excited and/or happy about news like this for a fan.

Then worry/get stressed about tickets.

And then count the days until the show....

/jarmo

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm  I fit that description perfectly!   Grin Grin

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
w.david rose
Rocker

"I Believe In Israel"- W.AXL ROSE 13.06.06

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 07:27:06 AM »

I feel just the same...

God bless all GNR fans!!!

the most sick fan in the middle east
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 09:07:32 PM »

I get super stressed, and cant stop talkin about GnR all the time, ususally leads to a few fights with the gf because im kinda annoying, ticketmaster gives better seats to American Express holders, and i dont have it, so i have to ask someone to do me a favor and let me get my tickets and i will pay them cash. sale for Florida shows are next friday and im thinkin to get the mornin off to be able to buy my tickets as soon as they come out. so yeah, im stressed out, your not the only one.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 12:50:18 AM »

Over the last few days all I keep saying to people I know is this "Hey, I'm not 100% sure yet, but I believe the best band in the world will be here near the end of November or in early December. You may want to make sure to get tickets"

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 01:23:40 AM »

Over the last few days all I keep saying to people I know is this "Hey, I'm not 100% sure yet, but I believe the best band in the world will be here near the end of November or in early December. You may want to make sure to get tickets"
I've started warning my friends, but I haven't put the full court press on just yet.  Not until I know the exact details.  I don't want to get peoples hopes up or provide them with misinformation.

Oh, and a forum presale would be SWEET!  I missed out on the Hammerstein shows unfortunately.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »

I'm sure they'll come eventually, but I'm a little surprised we havent heard rumors of any other dates being booked by now, what with the Florida shows going onsale this Friday...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »

I've started warning my friends, but I haven't put the full court press on just yet.  Not until I know the exact details.  I don't want to get peoples hopes up or provide them with misinformation.

Oh, and a forum presale would be SWEET!  I missed out on the Hammerstein shows unfortunately.

Yeah, I've only thrown it a few people's way. I'm guessing this week we'll hear something official and then I'll go nuts on my unsuspecting friends.  hihi

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 01:42:00 PM »

I'm sure they'll come eventually, but I'm a little surprised we havent heard rumors of any other dates being booked by now, what with the Florida shows going onsale this Friday...

It's better to not talk until things are confirmed, than to start rumors way too early.

But there's been some rumors already.

The promoter in the Northeast, Eddie Trunk talking (as usual) about US dates....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 01:56:35 PM »

It's better to not talk until things are confirmed, than to start rumors way too early.

But there's been some rumors already.

The promoter in the Northeast, Eddie Trunk talking (as usual) about US dates....

/jarmo

The band starts rehearsing next week too, which is a sign of a big tour outing.  That's good news.  It also gives them time to put together some "surprises" in the setlist.  yes
Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 11:31:20 PM »

There is more than a good possibility that we will be hearing more dates announced soon.

Although, I guess that's easy for me to say considering the first 2 shows are within a 5 and a half hour drive from my house.  Smiley

I'm thinking I may just attend the Orlando show and then fly to Vegas later in the year, assuming that they place there in Nov / Dec.

Would really like to hear The General or Atlas Shrugged.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: