Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:20:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rumor: GNR reunion may not include all classic members
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rumor: GNR reunion may not include all classic members  (Read 41235 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #240 on: November 19, 2015, 06:00:07 PM »

I was just commenting on the fact that the idea of a Chinese Democracy remix album was comical to me.
An album that took well over a decade to produce, and the followup could be, best case scenario, 7 years later, a remix of said album?
Sounds like an April fools joke to me, but I never said I wouldn’t be happy for those interested in hearing it, having the chance to do so.

If Axl wants to release Chinese Democracy Dance Party Remix, I’m sure it will happen with or without my approval.

Of course it would happen without your approval.
Like i said, I just don't get the "don't release it" posts from fans who week in and week out point out how they need more music but are quick to "deny" others of new music since it doesn't interest them personally.

That's all.

The posters who are suddenly so concerned about GN'R's reputation and all that. That's cute.

The idiots in the media will write what they want anyway.
If GN'R puts out an album for their fans, who cares what they twist it into? Does it matter?

So now it's "those fans who want to hear the remixes can't because the media will make fun of GN'R if they're released".
Hahahahaha.

Maybe they should pay less attention to the media and what they think is "cool".....  hihi

I mean think about it....
If you're concerned about what the media will think.... This is GN'R. Remember that song, Get In The Ring? Read the lyrics? Does that seem like something they put on the album to make the media happy?

/jarmo

I'm actually hoping they release the remixes. Some of the songs deserve a 2nd chance. unhindered by fear and pressure that was being imposed back then.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #241 on: November 19, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »

I'm actually hoping they release the remixes. Some of the songs deserve a 2nd chance. unhindered by fear and pressure that was being imposed back then.

Me too. Just because I'm curious to hear them.
And I'm sure there's more of us who would love to hear them and don't care about whether or not the media will make fun of the album....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #242 on: November 19, 2015, 06:26:15 PM »

I was just commenting on the fact that the idea of a Chinese Democracy remix album was comical to me.
An album that took well over a decade to produce, and the followup could be, best case scenario, 7 years later, a remix of said album?
Sounds like an April fools joke to me, but I never said I wouldn?t be happy for those interested in hearing it, having the chance to do so.

If Axl wants to release Chinese Democracy Dance Party Remix, I?m sure it will happen with or without my approval.

Of course it would happen without your approval.
Like i said, I just don't get the "don't release it" posts from fans who week in and week out point out how they need more music but are quick to "deny" others of new music since it doesn't interest them personally.

That's all.

The posters who are suddenly so concerned about GN'R's reputation and all that. That's cute.

The idiots in the media will write what they want anyway.
If GN'R puts out an album for their fans, who cares what they twist it into? Does it matter?

So now it's "those fans who want to hear the remixes can't because the media will make fun of GN'R if they're released".
Hahahahaha.

Maybe they should pay less attention to the media and what they think is "cool".....  hihi

I mean think about it....
If you're concerned about what the media will think.... This is GN'R. Remember that song, Get In The Ring? Read the lyrics? Does that seem like something they put on the album to make the media happy?

/jarmo

I would love to hear these, regardless of what the media and some "fans" think. peace

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #243 on: November 20, 2015, 02:11:23 AM »

And I'm sure there's more of us who would love to hear them and don't care about whether or not the media will make fun of the album....

/jarmo

Sure I'd like to hear them too. And I don't think they'd even need to make it a "big release", no? Just some kind of an extra item. Although I have to admit that I don't really understand the music business enough to say if that'd be wise or not.

But anyway, that being said, new music is the thing I'm really waiting for. Would not like to see the remixes being released and then nothing happening. But I guess that's the case with everyone here hihi

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #244 on: November 20, 2015, 05:35:28 AM »

Meh, there'll be people laughing at whatever they do or don't do, so I don't think that should really be a factor.  Personally, I'd be curious to hear remixes, but if for some bizarre reason I got to decide what they release next, I'd rather have an album of songs I've not heard (whether new or from the Chinese Democracy sessions fifteen years ago).  Maybe when we get to something like the tenth anniversary of Chinese Democracy they could re-release it with a bonus disc of remixes and live material - that might be cool, if likely to prompt a round of eye-rolling from many, if we've not had anything new by then.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #245 on: November 20, 2015, 10:05:23 AM »

Meh, there'll be people laughing at whatever they do or don't do, so I don't think that should really be a factor.

Its only a factor to fans that get all worked up about it.

Anyone that gave CD a poor review was labeled a hack with an agenda.  Any article with even the slightest misstatement is labeled a bunch of lies and evil to its core.

So its not the band that can't deal with the jokes.  Its some hypersensitive fans.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #246 on: November 21, 2015, 12:11:10 AM »

I've been a Guns fan
Since I was 15 years old.
I'm 43 now.

"Appetite" changed me.
Then "Illusions" fulfilled me
And, when it's time came,

"Chinese" topped them all.
I've seen posts from soapboxes
Saying "Most real fans

Have felt that CD
Was a letdown" So I say
If unemployment

Sits at 5 percent
It's still 100 percent
To the jobless man.

It's all subjective;
I do not speak for others
So don't speak for me.

In my heart of hearts,
Guns has grown up and matured
Right along with me.

I'd much rather see
The next era, CD 2,
Then old days redone...

Then again, I am
A man who wouldn't relive
His own glory years

If given the choice.
Having learned lessons of youth...
Onward and upward.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2015, 01:20:44 AM »

/jarmo

There are many of us that want to hear these...

I have always said..   

I hope some of these remix songs generate a hit...  So that the money is there to produce more material with the lineup....

The lineup....

Well... 

I still hope to hear the remixs

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: