Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:04:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227841 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  SOLD
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 5600 times)
ACE_is_BACK
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: February 07, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »

sold
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 04:15:59 AM by ACE_is_BACK » Logged
RoxyCotton
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 06:29:47 PM »

Dude, how was the show?
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 09:00:35 PM »

It amazes me. I'm not like that, I wouldn't sell an item like this.

But to each his own.

Something that was given to me personally, let alone given to me a few hours ago, still has sentimental value for me. Getting a drumstick or pick from a band I like has meaning to me, and I wouldn't sell it, especially so soon to when I just got it.

This, in my opinion, is making money off your favorite band in an immoral way. Matt gave you this for you, and now you're turning around on it to make a quick buck.

Just my view, but I think it's immoral.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 09:04:24 PM »

The poster has a few things already.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
ACE_is_BACK
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 09:25:01 PM »

It amazes me. I'm not like that, I wouldn't sell an item like this.

But to each his own.

Something that was given to me personally, let alone given to me a few hours ago, still has sentimental value for me. Getting a drumstick or pick from a band I like has meaning to me, and I wouldn't sell it, especially so soon to when I just got it.

This, in my opinion, is making money off your favorite band in an immoral way. Matt gave you this for you, and now you're turning around on it to make a quick buck.

Just my view, but I think it's immoral.

you really feel the need to preach your morality? If that's immoral, you need to rethink your fucking life, welcome to america, aka, a capitalist society.
I don't need three drumsticks from the same guy on my wall, a pair is sufficient. Stop being so fucking hurt about other people's decisions.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 09:35:52 PM »

Okay, I was just posting my view? No reason to be so hostile.

I was just saying if it was me, I wouldn't sell drumsticks like that because I don't get items from bands like that with, to me atleast, sentimental value then turn around and sell them.

It's just my view, I wouldn't sell them I would keep them and have them as a memory of the great night i had.

I'm allowed to post my point of view, so thanks! hihi
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 09:44:21 PM »

I could careless what you do with them, I'm just saying I wouldn't have chose to sell them. It's my point of view, if I receive a gift like that I'd keep it. I'm not hurt at all, it just surprises me someone would turn around and sell it so quick.

Believe me, I could fucking careless if you sell it, since I know you will. I don't care at all. I'm not your Dad telling you not to. I'm just saying if it was me, I wouldn't' sell. Simple as that.

JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 02:17:38 AM »

It's nice to know the drumstick went to the right person.
ACE_is_BACK
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 02:38:31 AM »

oh get over it guys, when you have a good size collection of stuff already, it makes it easier to part with stuff, especially when you can use the cash.

and dude, just like you said, you don't get items from bands like that, so f you got one you'd keep it. If that was the case with me and it was my first one, I'd keep it, like I said, I have two already so I already kept those first coule, so it makes it different than what your situation would be anyhow, so whatever.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 03:02:11 AM »

him apparently they haven't seen your collection  drool
ACE_is_BACK
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 03:20:20 AM »

i'm assuming not
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 07:07:41 AM »

my collection?
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 10:10:49 AM »

no, i meant Ace's collection
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 08:52:47 PM »

no, i meant Ace's collection

oh okay, I didn't know he had an extensive collection. I've got a good collection of bootlegs and stuff, not much memorablia. I was just saying if it was me, I would've kept it.

especially it possibly being VR's last show ever! haha
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 05:44:16 AM »

ya sad mate that you didnt get the drumstick?
 hihi

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 10:15:55 AM »

not really, I've got picks and sticks from VR and GNR and other bands. not sad at all.

just saying I wouldn't have let it go. one because it could be VR's last show, and second, because I like collecting things like that. no matter to me how many.

how much did you sell it for by the way?
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »

not really, I've got picks and sticks from VR and GNR and other bands. not sad at all.

just saying I wouldn't have let it go. one because it could be VR's last show, and second, because I like collecting things like that. no matter to me how many.

how much did you sell it for by the way?

what do you mean it could be their last show?-i'm supposed to be seeing them in march nervous
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 02:03:40 PM »

Scott's going into rehab, and some claim the tour will be canceled and rumors are that STP are going to be touring. Could be the demise of VR, no hard evidence besides Scott going to rehab, but it doesn't look good IMO.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »

Scott's going into rehab, and some claim the tour will be canceled and rumors are that STP are going to be touring. Could be the demise of VR, no hard evidence besides Scott going to rehab, but it doesn't look good IMO.

Now Slash and co knows what Axl felt like when they wouldn't stop dancin', karma bit them in the ass. I smell the demise of VR coming quicker then expected.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
ACE_is_BACK
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 10:46:10 PM »

Now Slash and co knows what Axl felt like when they wouldn't stop dancin', karma bit them in the ass. I smell the demise of VR coming quicker then expected.

yah, I went into the show at the Wiltern figuring it was the last time I'd see them. I saw them 13 times though, that's a god run. Actually, I would hope they would end it respectably and do one final show in L.A.
Allthis talk of a third album is shit, I wasn't sure if their second album was gunna happen. From the beginning I figured if they made a second oen, they'd dump a live album in stores to get out of the 3 record deal.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 10:56:43 PM »

after seeing all this talk about how that could of been their last show. i wish i would of gone after all... pit or no pit
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 07:33:48 PM »

That sucks,i really hope the tour doesn't get cancelled as i've never seen them live before Embarrassed
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: