Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:23:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Is this 2002 all over again?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is this 2002 all over again?  (Read 1525 times)
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« on: November 25, 2006, 07:01:08 PM »

HELL NO!!!!! 

Look folks, up until last night's show in Cleveland, all I had to go on was seeing them in 2002 and reading other peoples opinions on the this years show. In 2002, something was not quite right, I was glad to see him on stage, but it did not "feel" right. It was like he was just up there doing a job. But not last night, The band looked and sounded great. All these experts on these boards bitching about set lists, solos, and late start times are nuts. I dont even think have of them actually go to the show. All I heard was, the crowd is pissed he comes on late, they leave early, solos are too long and crowd is not into them, no one knows the new songs? All bullshit! Most people dont even go out to bars until 10 or 11, and stay till closing time anyway, so who cares if he starts later. Do people actually watch the show? The man is 44 and runs around like crazy, most of us would need a breather or 2, hense the solos (which are not that long). The set list is perfect, the songs they are performing are what people who are there want to here. People bitch that the new songs are not received well? Where at? not last night. The demo of better does not do the song justice, it sounded really good last night and got a REALLY good reaction. As far as ALL THESE PEOPLE LEAVING EARLY, again I watched for all this bullshit that people make up and again, a few people left, but than again, there is always a few who leave movies, sporting events and all other big crowd things, so no different here either. All in all this was one of the best concerts I have seen in a while, if that album comes out as HE has promised, this version of gnr will have no limits!
gummyfish
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 07:20:03 PM »

well said brother. i was at that show too, and it kicked ass.  beer
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 09:53:06 PM »

Cannot get enough of good reviews like this. Keep em coming you lucky bastards!

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: