Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:47:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rolling Stone: Smoking Section - (rumor) tour with Slash/Duff
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rolling Stone: Smoking Section - (rumor) tour with Slash/Duff  (Read 23623 times)
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 02:49:35 PM »

Could all be BS and both New and old band may be touring together, Fuck at this point I'm getting confused with all the bullshit I hear these days confused

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
axelle rose
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 02:51:39 PM »

A little bit of hope doesn't hurt anyone.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 02:52:44 PM »

Soon is not the word ..... bullshit is hihi

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 02:53:25 PM »

You fuckin know it baby!

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 02:54:43 PM »

yes... remember Slash is guns n roses as well..  at least what we know of gnr.. Cheesy
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 02:55:22 PM »

Soon is not the word ..... bullshit is hihi

Haha! It'd be funny if the CD liner notes used various rumor posts from this board as the background imagery. And your response should be one of the ones featured, Neemo.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2006, 02:57:16 PM »

If GNR do end up reuniting this yr ?then Axl's existence the last 12 yrs has been nothing but a fuckin waste of time .
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 03:00:05 PM »

If GNR do end up reuniting this yr ?then Axl's existence the last 12 yrs has been nothing but a fuckin waste of time .

Nobody says you can't have your cake and eat it too... Maybe VR and the new lineup stays intact for now, and Slash & Duff show up at some shows to play some old stuff. The result of the lawsuit will solidify how payment for these shows will be distributed. Axl will have to share his percentage with the new line-up, while Slash and Duff keep whatever the courts say they are allowed to keep.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2006, 03:01:42 PM »

If GNR do end up reuniting this yr  then Axl's existence the last 12 yrs has been nothing but a fuckin waste of time .

Not in my opinion, it takes a whole life time to write the life of Axl Rose, and thats what he shares with you in his music.     
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 04:19:48 PM by Luigi » Logged

axelle rose
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2006, 03:03:06 PM »

If GNR do end up reuniting this yr? then Axl's existence the last 12 yrs has been nothing but a fuckin waste of time .

Not in my opion, it takes a whole life time to write the? life of Axl Rose,? and thats what he shares with you in his music.? ? ?

Well said !!!
Origen
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2006, 03:03:41 PM »

If GNR do end up reuniting this yr? then Axl's existence the last 12 yrs has been nothing but a fuckin waste of time .

Not in my opion, it takes a whole life time to write the? life of Axl Rose,? and thats what he shares with you in his music.? ? ?

In my opinion you are wrong, but that's just my opinion  ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2006, 03:04:17 PM »

"We're not saying who's spreading this around, but if you happened to be getting hammered at 3 a.m. in Room 39A of the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York with Kid Rock and Lars Ulrich, you may have overheard the same gossip. " = people with/like Kid Rock and Lars Ulrich are spreading this gossip.

"Sources indicate it's not true, but only Axl Rose can say for sure, and he's not talking." = joke

Soon is not the word ..... bullshit is

hihi hihi hihi
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2006, 03:12:27 PM »

64 FUCKING DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE TRUTH

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2006, 03:19:45 PM »

Remember that Tommy can play other instruments besides bass - he could share rhythm guitar with Fortus.

But it wouldn't shock me if Fortus got bumped off the tour and Tommy played rhythm alone.

Not that this rumor is likely to be true, but I guess anything's possible nowadays.

EDIT: on second thought, Tommy said in an interview he'd be willing to step aside if Axl wanted to do a reunion gig

So the more likely scenerio is Tommy being left off the tour.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 03:22:04 PM by DunkinDave » Logged
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2006, 03:21:18 PM »

something weird someone said to me a few days ago, what if we have a chance to see 2 Guns N?Roses on tour with Axl on vocals?

"The guys didn?t want to play the old songs (laugh)" - Axl Rose (about the new band)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 03:29:41 PM by RnT » Logged

madagas
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2006, 03:26:01 PM »

Axl is not going to unveil his new album that Tommy played ALL the bass parts on with Duff on bass....at least I hope the hell not. However, there is still a guitar spot open....and I'd take him back if not just for playing the old songs.......oh, this is shiiite. Grin
SADIS
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006, 03:30:23 PM »

What do you guys think about this:

Axl said we would hear music this year, not saying in what form or anything. This could easily mean that he wasn't even sure at that point in what form it would take place, meaning he didn't know if CD was ever gonna come out.

The only one responding to Axl's comments about Slash was Scott Weiland who put it up on a fansite and later retracted it.

Duff said something which wasn't even saying anything besides "I'm not saying anything"...

Slash hasn't responded to anything. No confirmation on who is in the line-up. Axl talking to Izzy again. Velvet Revolver members doing a lot of things except writing a new album. Alice in Chains with Duff on rhythm guitar who are also playing for GnR as a warm up gig in the Netherlands.

Maybe Axl released the leaks to see what people thought of what he thinks are good songs, so he can keep them and work on some extra stuff with Slash N Izzy. Maybe the tour through Europe is a testing the waters tour to see how things are working again between S D and Axl..... the Fugees did it the exact same way last year. And they have an album coming out this year.

I'm just suggesting here.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2006, 03:31:44 PM »

Axl is not going to unveil his new album that Tommy played ALL the bass parts on with Duff on bass....at least I hope the hell not. However, there is still a guitar spot open....and I'd take him back if not just for playing the old songs.......oh, this is shiiite. Grin

no, the "old GNR" will only play the old songs, and the new GNR will play the "full show", with the songs from CD and only a few from the past... not that 2 hours and half show... get it?

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2006, 03:45:09 PM »

Do you actually think that Axl will tour with 2 different bands? Come on...
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2006, 03:49:52 PM »

Just like the article said: A bunch of drunk musicians gossiping like a sewing circle at three in the morning. Even though we all know if anyone would know what is going on with GNR its Kid Rock! hihi

I don't see the old guys ever being able to work together again. They don't even seem to like working together. If anyone I could see Izzy coming back in some minor role. One day when the hatchets are buried you might see Slash jamming with the new band.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: