Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 05:12:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Next time you get an email from Guns N' Roses:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Next time you get an email from Guns N' Roses:  (Read 11697 times)
slane92
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2006, 01:24:57 PM »

I think great credit is due to Jarmo and all moderators of this site. Clearly they have earned the respect of GNR and management. ok

Hope everyone has a great time at the NY shows..... beer

"You had The Who, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles for previous generations. As far as rock bands and anyone that is in their early thirties to forties, our band is Guns N? Roses..."Alex Grossi
speed_stone
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2006, 03:16:22 PM »

i really want to thank the guns and their management for making this possible, a top-secret pre-sale for starving fans is the ultimate gift to receive! beer we have stuck with axl through all the fucking shit and this is an awesome way of giving back to the fans! peace i don't live in the US but thanx to everyone involved with making this happen! beer
XxWickeds10xX
Rocker

GNFNR

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2006, 03:20:00 PM »

yup yup...major props to Jarmo and the others on the board!! This is a well deserved treat!! I wonder how many HTGTH.com members will be in attendance? Gotta be more than 50% of the audience! Axl should give the board a "shout out" or something at the shows! Way to go guys!
speed_stone
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »

yup yup...major props to Jarmo and the others on the board!! This is a well deserved treat!! I wonder how many HTGTH.com members will be in attendance? Gotta be more than 50% of the audience! Axl should give the board a "shout out" or something at the shows! Way to go guys!

i really hope he does, HTGTH members should wear HTGTH t-shirts in case he forgets who a large part the audience consists of! beer
XxWickeds10xX
Rocker

GNFNR

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2006, 03:26:12 PM »

i really hope he does, HTGTH members should wear HTGTH t-shirts in case he forgets who a large part the audience consists of! beer
That would be cool....but then again can you imagine like 1000+ people wearing the same shirt!! LOL
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2006, 03:27:42 PM »

That would be cool....but then again can you imagine like 1000+ people wearing the same shirt!! LOL

Well if it's not 1000+ wearing an htgth shirt, it will probably be a 1000+ wearing the circle logo shirts.  hihi
speed_stone
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2006, 03:29:01 PM »

at least it would get axl's attention and he might say something, how cool would that be! Grin
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2006, 03:55:15 PM »

Just to add my voice to the chorus, I cannot thank everyone enough who was involved in the presale.? I got my floor tickets for the 12th, and couldn't be happier.? After being shut out yesterday, I was more than a little bitter at missing out on what-I'm-sure-will-be a killer run of shows, and it's just amazing that Jarmo, Mysteron, management, etc. co-ordinated this second group of shows and pulled the whole thing off so well.

And thank you to everyone who was talking to me about tickets to the first two shows prior to the second pre-sale today.? It's great to know that people on this board - arguments and occasional insults aside - step up and help one another out like this when it really counts.? *That's* what being a fan is about, and it's greatly appreciated.

See you on the 12th!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 09:12:01 AM by bazgnr » Logged
speed_stone
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2006, 03:56:52 PM »

Just to add my voice to the chorus, I cannot thank everyone enough who was involved in the presale.? I got my floor tickets for the 12th, and couldn't be happier.? After being shut out yesterday, I was more than a little bitter at missing out on what-I'm-sure-will-be a killer run of shows, and it's just amazing that Jarmo, management, etc. co-ordinated this second group of shows and pulled the whole thing off so well.

And thank you to everyone who was talking to me about tickets to the first two shows prior to the second pre-sale today.? It's great to know that people on this board - arguments and occasional insults aside - step up and help one another out like this when it really counts.? *That's* what being a fan is about, and it's greatly appreciated.

See you on the 12th!

true words spoken right there! beer
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2006, 04:15:56 PM »

Everyone should buy a HTGTH T-Shirt so we can pick each other out at the shows!

beer
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »

My only question is will there be a pre-party for the 12th??

I am working on it.

Cool I am totally going to that!!!  If it happens Smiley

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »

I am working on it.

Cool I am totally going to that!!!? If it happens Smiley

PRE PARTY IS ON FOR ALL DAYS AT MUSTANG HARRYS!!!!!!!!!!
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2006, 04:26:28 PM »

I am working on it.

Cool I am totally going to that!!!  If it happens Smiley

PRE PARTY IS ON FOR ALL DAYS AT MUSTANG HARRYS!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent!! I then I will see everyone on the 12th and 15th beer   Mr. I  you rock ok peace

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: