Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:39:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Nazi Moderators
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nazi Moderators  (Read 40011 times)
lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: April 25, 2006, 12:27:27 AM »

Hey Mods...

This is getting a little crazy with you forcing people to post under the same one thread for a show...who the hell has time to tread through 50 pages of comments - all on different things - with the only commonality being that there is mention of a particular show...

This is supposed to be a message forum but you're turning it into somewhere where people aren't free to post and discuss, rather be relegated to tacking onto already wandering postes full of one liners that take twists and turns that no one is going to read through where posts easily get missed and go unread.

I posted a topic about Canadians going to any particular shows, out of curiosity to see how many people from the place I live will be venturing out of the country to catch Guns N Roses shows.  I don't see how locking my thread and telling me to post t the end of other threads helps that discussion along...what, you want me to post a comment at the end of all 30 threads of all the different shows that no one will probably read through because they're already so long?

Loosen the reigns a little dudes!  I can't believe the level of censorship on a Guns n Fuckin Roses message board, it's a shame.
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 12:29:04 AM »

um i don't want to start a huge argument but i just want to say that if the mods did what u said we would have a million threads about the same shows....

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 12:30:20 AM »

Also, this thread is on the wrong section. hihi

lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 12:30:48 AM »

So?

Then people would post several comments at the end of each thread, as people read them, post, and they loose relevance they will drop off the page, then the next page, then the next page...that's the way message forums are supposed to work!

Not some hyper organized mess with threads that have 50+ pages. ?That's useless.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 12:32:35 AM »

Hey Mods...

This is getting a little crazy with you forcing people to post under the same one thread for a show...who the hell has time to tread through 50 pages of comments - all on different things - with the only commonality being that there is mention of a particular show...

This is supposed to be a message forum but you're turning it into somewhere where people aren't free to post and discuss, rather be relegated to tacking onto already wandering postes full of one liners that take twists and turns that no one is going to read through where posts easily get missed and go unread.

I posted a topic about Canadians going to any particular shows, out of curiosity to see how many people from the place I live will be venturing out of the country to catch Guns N Roses shows.? I don't see how locking my thread and telling me to post t the end of other threads helps that discussion along...what, you want me to post a comment at the end of all 30 threads of all the different shows that no one will probably read through because they're already so long?

Loosen the reigns a little dudes!? I can't believe the level of censorship on a Guns n Fuckin Roses message board, it's a shame.

Guns N' Roses
Everything GN'R related, including discussions about present members.

(i dont think this includes "whos going to a show from canada")  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 12:33:32 AM »

Why not?? How is who's going go a Guns N Roses show from Canada not about Guns N Roses?  It's about Guns N Roses and the band containing it's present members...I'd say that falls under "everything Guns N Roses related"
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 12:36:33 AM »

Why not?? How is who's going go a Guns N Roses show from Canada not about Guns N Roses?

bacause its not about guns n roses,its about the poeple going to see guns n roses.i dont want to come and see the latest gossip on guns n roses and have to look through 50 pages of "im from philly,who wants to share a road trip with me to the new york shows".  nobody does and thats why rules are set out.this is a very active board and needs rules like this  peace

lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 12:37:26 AM »

The board needs less rules.  A board that has 9 sticky's in it's main forum, may of which are posted to regularly?? sticky's are supposed to be for thigns ilke reminders, rules - not contain some of the most active threads on the board!!

Let people intereste dictate what stays on page 1.  If no one is into it, in 30 mins it'll be off the main page because no one cared to post in it...funny how everyone's so eagerly anticipating an album called chinese democracy as this board is turning into a dictatorship!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:39:44 AM by lookingforbigfoot » Logged
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 12:38:26 AM »

if the board had less rules then there would be more useless threads like the one previousely stated  peace

FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 12:40:12 AM »

its not your board get over it....

its not run by the government and the admin can do whatever the hell he pleases.

and you're breaking the rules again by not posting in the administration section

for crying out loud

poop
lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 12:40:45 AM »

Dude have you forgotten how message boards are supposed tto work?? if a topic isn't popular it won't stay on the main pages, and you won't have to read through it - simple as that.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 12:42:05 AM »

Every board is different.

Some rules here I like, others I do not.

Such is life.
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 12:42:18 AM »

oh ya and last i knew jarmo didnt try to exterminate the jews or take over the world

poop
SLCPUNK
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 12:42:44 AM »

oh ya and last i knew jarmo didnt try to exterminate the jews or take over the world

Well he didn't exterminate the jews anyway.........
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 12:43:27 AM »

Dude have you forgotten how message boards are supposed tto work?? if a topic isn't popular it won't stay on the main pages, and you won't have to read through it - simple as that.

i think youll find this message board works 100 %.your fighting a loosing battle so give up.the rules are set so go and enjoy yourself posting in threads and posting topics that are relevent to the board rules ?peace

FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 12:43:38 AM »

Well he didn't exterminate the jews anyway.........

oh right there was that one time....we dont talk about that much round here anymore

poop
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 12:45:15 AM »

I had chicken parmesan for dinner.? It was really good.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 12:45:38 AM »

I had chicken parmesean for dinner.  It was really good.

Liar!
lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 12:46:10 AM »

You think this message board works 100%? ?No it does't douche. ?I don't think it does - so how can it work 100%? ?Whether you agree with my opinino or not I'm a part of it.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 12:50:30 AM »

You think this message board works 100%? ?No it does't douche. ?I don't think it does - so how can it work 100%? ?Whether you agree with my opinino or not I'm a part of it.

not for long  ok

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: