Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:00:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Mods (you, too, Jarmo) - lets settle this. (aka: Bias is fun, isn't it?)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mods (you, too, Jarmo) - lets settle this. (aka: Bias is fun, isn't it?)  (Read 42078 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2003, 11:52:26 AM »

You fucking childish dipshits.

Yeah, that's us!

Don't forget powerhungry.

Funny sig, dark.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2003, 11:56:02 AM »

I do my best, Jarmo.  But I can't take credit for that joke.. but I did find it quite amusing, so I've borrowed it.

Lets cite some examples of funny Jarmo, shall we?

Implying darknemus is an 'accomplice' in the Latigo thing.. funny

mayonnaise on fries - even if it was only once.. sorry, funny.  (food humor amuses me.. call me sick)

Jarmo picking out one or two lines from a post to respond as opposed to actually addressing the points in said post  - funny

Jarmo not listening to reason - somewhat funny, yet sad, too.

ciao,

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Chris Misfit
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2003, 11:59:07 AM »

And who are you to decide what I spend my time one?  

On this board I'm a moderator. If if asked my opinion about something, I'll give it.....and I did. Sorry there.

C'mon, you've just spent 8,000 pages discussing a website changing it's IP address. Haha.

Go outside. Now.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2003, 12:00:09 PM »

Implying darknemus is an 'accomplice' in the Latigo thing.. funny

I could tell you funnier things about that....

mayonnaise on fries - even if it was only once.. sorry, funny.  (food humor amuses me.. call me sick)

Tell that to the people of The Netherlands.

Jarmo not listening to reason - somewhat funny, yet sad, too.

Yes, funny coming from you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2003, 12:05:00 PM »

And who are you to decide what I spend my time one?  

On this board I'm a moderator. If if asked my opinion about something, I'll give it.....and I did. Sorry there.

C'mon, you've just spent 8,000 pages discussing a website changing it's IP address. Haha.

Go outside. Now.

Referring to my earlier post:

What the hell is wrong with you?

AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2003, 12:06:03 PM »

hey jarmo, thanks for completely deleting my thread in which i tried to tell people where to go if they wanted to discuss gnfr.com

its quite immature and unfair of you to at least let me tell people who are interested about the site some alternatives where they can talk about it, since they obviously can't on this board.

its lame enough that you wont let it be discussed here, but how childish is it that you wont even let people know some other places where they can talk about it?

http://groups.msn.com/gnfrcrew/

love

now you know me better
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2003, 12:06:03 PM »

Yes, Jarmo.  Please, englighten us how I'm the big Latigo accomplice and part of the great Latigo conspiracy.  Showcase your fine and keen powers of observation that have led you to such powerful and direct conclusions.  Please, for me.  Bring truth to the masses who fail to see through darknemus's evil cloak of deception and manipulation.  

Or, maybe, realize that, this isn't about Latigo - even though you try to make it so.  This is about GNFR.COM - that evil, evil word that apparently brings deletion at the very mention of it.  Damn, and I thought the Men in Black were thorough.

-darknemus

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2003, 12:06:03 PM »

How about this reason:

We don't want to be associated with that site or have anything to do with it anymore.

Do I have to explain it to you once more?

You have your chatroom and site, I'm not telling you how to run them am I?

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2003, 12:09:17 PM »

Yes, Jarmo.  Please, englighten us how I'm the big Latigo accomplice and part of the great Latigo conspiracy.  Showcase your fine and keen powers of observation that have led you to such powerful and direct conclusions.  Please, for me.  Bring truth to the masses who fail to see through darknemus's evil cloak of deception and manipulation.  

OK, for the last time: PEOPLE WORKING FOR AXL SAID "LATIGO" IS NOT AXL ROSE. If you keep saying he is, then you will be considered an accomplice. In other words, trying to fool people into thinking he is Axl.

Get it?

/jarmo

Saffron
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2003, 12:10:43 PM »

ahhh fuck it...

This thread should be moved to the Dead Horse section, because trying to talk objectively to jarmo/some of the mods here is kinda like beating one...  rant

Saff

When all I needed was clarity
And someone to tell me
What the fuck is going on...
anythinggoes
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2003, 12:12:21 PM »

jarmo dude, you have a great board.....and the rules are good too. It works....

BUT....with this......the gnfr.com thread is a very interesting one for many readers. Including me....Not because I was there from the riddle start....well allmost.....but that doesn't matter.....no...because that gnfr.com brings healthy interesting discussions.... I don't understand all of the "computer language" and I don't really care.....but you have to admit it's fun reading about it.....If it doesn't bring any good to the board? Then why has it got allot of responses? The answer is simple: People are interested in it......It's fascinating....you have to admit that.....The whole gnfr.com is great.....It may lead to things which haven't got ANYTHING to do with Guns N' Roses.....so what?......People are aware of that.....It still is damn fascinating........

It seems that you locked the thread not because of the constant gnfr.com is "back.....away.....back....ooh there it is again thing..." But simply because of the history the whole thing carries.....including "latigo".....But there never was somekinda evidence of that "latigo" was involved with the whole riddle thing.........

This hasn't got anything to do with that.....you know......the riddle thread contains some of the most intelligent, well thought out posts.....and you know that.......we all do.......including this thread but you seem to pick only a few lines, bits and pieces from some of the posts and go you're way from there......It would be cool if you commented on peoples whole posts.....IF they contain more logical...rational thinking.... The posts here from darkemus, Pilferk and others contain good arguments which you seem to ignore.....Again would be great if you had a good response about that.....But seems like you're to busy or something to reply to that......which simply.....sucks.....But if that is the case....."not to much time so I'll pick something" for instance....I can live with that cause that would prove that you also read the other comments in posts and so....that you are very well aware of what you're reading.......and are very well aware of the good thoughts in them......BUT....BUT

It seems to me like that you pick out parts NOT because you haven't got time for it......but simply because there are no good arguments from you're side to challenge them.....

Which brings me to the following......You simply haven't got enough arguments to prove the "justice" you did on closing the thread.....This is just speculation you know.......from my side.....But it seems like it's the truth in this case.....Other that that you're board is great.....But this desicion is perhaps a bit wrong......

« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 12:16:09 PM by AnythingGoes » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2003, 12:14:04 PM »

hey jarmo, thanks for completely deleting my thread in which i tried to tell people where to go if they wanted to discuss gnfr.com

its quite immature and unfair of you to at least let me tell people who are interested about the site some alternatives where they can talk about it, since they obviously can't on this board.

its lame enough that you wont let it be discussed here, but how childish is it that you wont even let people know some other places where they can talk about it?

love

Well, I wasn't the one who deleted it. So there goes your theory.

I added the link to the last post in the GNFR thread so everybody who's interested should see it.

/jarmo

darknemus
Legend

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2003, 12:16:32 PM »

I have never definitively stated that Latigo is Axl.  I've interpreted facts and added my analysis.  I've felt more positive about it on some days, and less positive about it on others.

There is no more proof to your claims that 'PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR AXL SAY HE'S NOT AXL' than there is Latigo saying he is.  Get it?

That's not me saying he is, isn't, or could be, or couldn't be.  I really don't care.. because this isn't about him.  Whether he drives a bus in Finland or screeches like a banshee into a microphone is either here nor there when it comes to this specific issue.

Mr. "I dont beleive everything on the Internet" - You're contradicting yourself when your accepting information passed to you, over the Internet, that Latigo isn't Axl.  See the point?

Its hipocracy, plain and simple.  All I say is accept the chance for all possibilities, including Latigo being a 15 year old kid in Finland.  

So stop using Latigo as your excuse to have a problem with me.  I dont use it as an excuse to vindicate myself with you.

-darknemus

« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 12:18:55 PM by darknemus » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2003, 12:21:22 PM »

I have never definitively stated that Latigo is Axl.  

Yeah, well that's not exactly what you told me in a PM....  Roll Eyes

There is no more proof to your claims that 'PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR AXL SAY HE'S NOT AXL' than there is Latigo saying he is.  Get it?

How do you know?

I won't discuss this any further, I know what I know and that's enough for me.

/jarmo

darknemus
Legend

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2003, 12:23:58 PM »

Even in a PM I would have based my opinion on feelings at the time.  Facts and circumstances always change, and you know that.

You wont discuss it any further because, when you begin to lose an argument to logic, you back away.  I've seen you do it before, so I'm not particularly surprised by your choice of action in this case.  That's ok, I accept your retreat with humbleness and compassion.  And, remember, I'd still save you if you were drowining in a lake - can you say the same for me?

-darknemus

chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2003, 12:23:59 PM »

Dude,quit bitching rant
dave_guns
Rocker

i am me

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2003, 12:24:50 PM »

jarmo has been itching to lock that thread since the day it opened.  you know, this board used to be nothing until gnrx closed down, and now jarmo thinks he's the king of the gnr world.  i hadn't always agreed with the way you've run things but i've always given you the benefit of the doubt.  at least you let people speak their minds and now you're not.  you might as well start banning people left and right because this is a fucking joke.  this whole board has turned into a fucking joke.  there is absolutely no new news on the grn front.  if this keeps some of us busy, then why the fuck not just let it be.  its away in the jungle board where no one goes anyway.  i never thought you'd be such a nazi jarmo, i really didn't.  you crossed the line man.  you should either open that thread back up or start banning people because this has put a thorn in the sides of many people.

yes yes yes.  no no no.
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2003, 12:27:22 PM »

I created the penis game trying to bring some fun to the jungle and it seems people enjoy it so I have done what I set out to do which is let the people have fun
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2003, 12:28:12 PM »

I created the penis game trying to bring some fun to the jungle and it seems people enjoy it so I have done what I set out to do which is let the people have fun

me too, my friend, me too.  I guess that the rules are a bit different for me, though Smiley

-darknemus

Chris Misfit
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2003, 12:29:34 PM »

Yeah? Well, I'm itching to delete that.

jarmo has been itching to lock that thread since the day it opened.  you know, this board used to be nothing until gnrx closed down, and now jarmo thinks he's the king of the gnr world.  i hadn't always agreed with the way you've run things but i've always given you the benefit of the doubt.  at least you let people speak their minds and now you're not.  you might as well start banning people left and right because this is a fucking joke.  this whole board has turned into a fucking joke.  there is absolutely no new news on the grn front.  if this keeps some of us busy, then why the fuck not just let it be.  its away in the jungle board where no one goes anyway.  i never thought you'd be such a nazi jarmo, i really didn't.  you crossed the line man.  you should either open that thread back up or start banning people because this has put a thorn in the sides of many people.

This is by far the funniset post ever on this board. You crossed the line, Jarmo man!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: