Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 11:49:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227860 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How the hell can no one know!?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How the hell can no one know!?  (Read 15905 times)
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2006, 12:37:39 PM »

I don't think GN'R has or has ever had a setlist...  that's why there are no setlists.

ok...I agree with that, they dont have a particular order to play the songs, but they have a clue of what they are going to play, I have the Rock in Rio setlist that Axl had in the stage at his feet. By now, im sure the band knows what songs they might play, if anything new, etc...But that information is always off limits to the gnr fans

Yeah, I'm sure they know that they are going to open with WTTJ, ISE, and Nightrain, after that I think anything is possible. 

Rock in Rio is a different environment.  It's not Guns N' Roses' concert, they probably had a set amount of time they could play then have to leave.  but that's just a guess...
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2006, 12:40:50 PM »

I don't think GN'R has or has ever had a setlist...? that's why there are no setlists.

ok...I agree with that, they dont have a particular order to play the songs, but they have a clue of what they are going to play, I have the Rock in Rio setlist that Axl had in the stage at his feet. By now, im sure the band knows what songs they might play, if anything new, etc...But that information is always off limits to the gnr fans

Yeah, I'm sure they know that they are going to open with WTTJ, ISE, and Nightrain, after that I think anything is possible.?

Rock in Rio is a different environment.? It's not Guns N' Roses' concert, they probably had a set amount of time they could play then have to leave.? but that's just a guess...

I understand what you're saying and I agree.
What I'm trying to say is that by now, im sure they know if they arer going to play something that we havent heard...They have to know!!!

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2006, 12:56:09 PM »

HA

Of course they have to know!

I guess we'll all know tonight...
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2006, 01:01:15 PM »

I don't think GN'R has or has ever had a setlist...  that's why there are no setlists.

Yeah, I'm sure they know that they are going to open with WTTJ, ISE, and Nightrain, after that I think anything is possible. 

Rock in Rio is a different environment.  It's not Guns N' Roses' concert, they probably had a set amount of time they could play then have to leave.  but that's just a guess...

I don't know what GN'R you've been watching, but the 3rd song they ALWAYS play is Mr. Brownstone, not Nightrain.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 01:12:50 PM »

I don't know what GN'R you've been watching, but the 3rd song they ALWAYS play is Mr. Brownstone, not Nightrain.

yeah, the first three songs have been always the same since......2001?  Smiley

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2006, 01:37:58 PM »

SOrry Lennon.  I am a little distracted here.  I just got 4 new Dell 2950 servers here and I'm trying to get them all up and running.
T_Roxie
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 01:41:53 PM »

Maybe Axl has a cd manufacturing plant in his basement, next to the studio. hihi
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2006, 01:45:58 PM »

Maybe Axl has a cd manufacturing plant in his basement, next to the studio. hihi

Actually I hear the reason he was selling off those cars awhile back was so he could get a replication plant in his garage (though it spills over to the tennis courts a bit).

Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2006, 01:49:28 PM »

I thought that CD
Was being mixed and mastered
In a submarine?  Huh Tongue

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2006, 01:50:36 PM »

I thought that CD
Was being mixed and mastered
In a submarine?? Huh Tongue

Splash

/Mike

Yup, a yellow one...but it's being actually manufactured/replicated in Axl's garage plant.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2006, 01:52:21 PM »

Ah, the light is shed.
Thanks for clarification.
Mixed by Ringo, then....

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2006, 02:03:03 PM »

that's fan made.....and rather badly made in my opinion. There are no photos of the real cover available on the net.

Why there's no pics from that show still amazes me.

I guess I know why. That show was in china. and Tokyo is not in china. not even chiba or osaka. hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2006, 02:06:54 PM »

The people who actually know something, probably don't feel the need to get attention by posting about what they know.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2006, 02:18:19 PM »

The people who actually know something, probably don't feel the need to get attention by posting about what they know.

/jarmo

The glass doesnt have to be half empty though. Maybe its not so much about the need to get attention as it is about sharing with friends. There are a lot of us who would like to know what these "people" know. What makes these people think they are so special? Wow they know something the rest of us don't. They are soo cool. I hate selfish people like that. Don't you Jarmo?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2006, 02:25:38 PM »

No, I don't like selfish people.

But it's not about being selfish.

If you work in the industry and you see/hear something, you might wanna think if it's a good idea to tell everybody what you know. It might make future customers/partners think about whether or not they should hire/work with you.

So I understand what loyalty and keeping your mouth shut means.

Many people don't seem to understand the concept of private conversations. They happily post what they heard and what they were told on message boards....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
feehan
Banned
Opening Act

Feehan's Democracy

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2006, 02:28:37 PM »

How is it that I cannot not know where Lindsey Lohan had coffee yesterday. But the GNR camp can manage to keep this wrapped up so airtight.

hahah funny and so true  hihi

Fakesmile
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2006, 02:32:18 PM »

Even if someone were to spill some info, we as GN'R fans are so paranoid with spicifics, we'd want to know who said it , where did the info come from and if it's someone like myself that don't post very often but been coming here since 1997 were to post some info, most of you would call me a "bullshitter" and so on. We have been played with so many times and been waiting for so long that even the truth would be hard to believe, if it didn't come from GN'R or it's management. I will agree that all this silence is driving me fucking nuts!
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »

My original post was not meant to be looked at in a negative way.

? In reality I am very very suprised how the GNR camp contiue to be able to keep almost all info. secret. As I said with lindsay Lohan....or if Angelina Jolie or Paris Hilton farts the whole world knows within minutes.

When Axl bit the Sec. Guard we knew before Axl got to bed for christ's sake. (I'm not saying what did or din't happen, the fact is we had a crap load of info)

Can you imagine how many people work in all the cd factories for example that I mentioned ?

?It is mind boggling to me that no one somehow knows something and goes out and get's drunk and said to a freind "oh by the way, CD goes into production on this day but don't tell anyone" how can you shut so many people ?

if you say gag order yeah ok in the U.S that could work but I'm in Brazil and here nothing works "legally"

Then again I don't know how long does it take to create a cd start to finnish, something should be happening if it will be by X-mas

I find it incredible. The silence...

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2006, 02:40:40 PM »

No, I don't like selfish people.

But it's not about being selfish.

If you work in the industry and you see/hear something, you might wanna think if it's a good idea to tell everybody what you know. It might make future customers/partners think about whether or not they should hire/work with you.

So I understand what loyalty and keeping your mouth shut means.

Many people don't seem to understand the concept of private conversations. They happily post what they heard and what they were told on message boards....

/jarmo

Oh, I totally understand. Especially regarding loyalty. If one is asked to remain silent, it would be wrong to release info. But, look at some of the biggest sites around...like IGN. It happens often that a main editor says insider's are reporting this, or sources close to the project say... I am sure if they were asked not to say anything, they wouldn't. But if not then what would be the concern?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2006, 02:41:08 PM »

My original post was not meant to be looked at in a negative way.

In reality I am very very suprised how the GNR camp contiue to be able to keep almost all info. secret. As I said with lindsay Lohan....or if Angelina Jolie or Paris Hilton farts the whole world knows within minutes.

When Axl bit the Sec. Guard we knew before Axl got to bed for christ's sake. (I'm not saying what did or din't happen, the fact is we had a crap load of info)

Can you imagine how many people work in all the cd factories for example that I mentioned ?

It is mind boggling to me that no one somehow knows something and goes out and get's drunk and said to a freind "oh by the way, CD goes into production on this day but don't tell anyone" how can you shut so many people ?

if you say gag order yeah ok in the U.S that could work but I'm in Brazil and here nothing works "legally"

Then again I don't know how long does it take to create a cd start to finnish, something should be happening if it will be by X-mas

I find it incredible. The silence...

right on, I wonder how they do it too? But perhaps, cd isn't in production yet??

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: