Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:36:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  change your ways sinners!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: change your ways sinners!  (Read 2275 times)
Thou Holy Zeppelin
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: August 01, 2005, 12:32:10 PM »

My friends, I wish to share with you an extraordianry acount one which I swear on my father's grave actually occurred. It happened but last week. On a whim I decided to put on Led Zeppelin 2. Zeppelin are band who I have always admired deeply but that night was like no other. As soon as Whole Lotta Love had faded there appeared a great light, greater than a thousand suns, which blinded me. It soon faded however and from the light a tall figure radiating joy appeared.

"Who are you" I asked, awed

"My son, I am Luke, Disiple of Jesus Our Lord" the figure spake. "The band known as Led Zeppelin were put here on Earth by Him as succour for Man's unhappy lot. Is it coincidence that they wrote a song called Stairway To Heaven? Nay child, for Led Zeppelin speak the words of The Lord, see with he eyes of The Holy Ghost and hear with the wisdom of God. Thy salvation is near child. Led Zeppelin are the key to the gates of His Kingdom and the followers of Led Zepplein will walk The Streets Of Glory."

"I understand thou sainted Luke!" I cried out in joy.

Then suddenly the figure vanished, leaving me stunned, yet overflowing with joy. I always knew there was something otherworldly about Zepelin, but to have it brought home by Luke himself was an honour. My friends I cannot uge more strongly that you listen to Led Zeppelin for the rest of your life as a sacred duty. You will go to heaven. Listening to guns & roses will damn you forever. I warn you.
Axlative
Rocker

All Better now!

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 12:36:29 PM »

My friends, I wish to share with you an extraordianry acount one which I swear on my father's grave actually occurred.

Bet your dad's still alive

Listening to guns & roses will damn you forever. I warn you.

Don't worry! We're all "fit ta burn"  hihi
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 12:41:29 PM »

I wish I could say this is the dumbest thread in a long time, but it wouldn't be fair with some others... hihi

usurper
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 01:01:24 PM »

My friends, I wish to share with you an extraordianry acount one which I swear on my father's grave actually occurred. It happened but last week. On a whim I decided to put on Led Zeppelin 2. Zeppelin are band who I have always admired deeply but that night was like no other. As soon as Whole Lotta Love had faded there appeared a great light, greater than a thousand suns, which blinded me. It soon faded however and from the light a tall figure radiating joy appeared.

"Who are you" I asked, awed

"My son, I am Luke, Disiple of Jesus Our Lord" the figure spake. "The band known as Led Zeppelin were put here on Earth by Him as succour for Man's unhappy lot. Is it coincidence that they wrote a song called Stairway To Heaven? Nay child, for Led Zeppelin speak the words of The Lord, see with he eyes of The Holy Ghost and hear with the wisdom of God. Thy salvation is near child. Led Zeppelin are the key to the gates of His Kingdom and the followers of Led Zepplein will walk The Streets Of Glory."

"I understand thou sainted Luke!" I cried out in joy.

Then suddenly the figure vanished, leaving me stunned, yet overflowing with joy. I always knew there was something otherworldly about Zepelin, but to have it brought home by Luke himself was an honour. My friends I cannot uge more strongly that you listen to Led Zeppelin for the rest of your life as a sacred duty. You will go to heaven. Listening to guns & roses will damn you forever. I warn you.

I'm a Protestant, and a believer, but this sounds like a load of BS
roxxi
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 01:06:57 PM »

Hehe, don't you get it? It's supposed to be funny! rofl At least I hope so.  nervous  no
patience26
Rocker

There`s someone in my head, but it?s not me...

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 01:13:02 PM »

I never heard so much BS in my all life!!!You`re such a moron!I?m a catholic, and i`m telling you, that you are the one who is going to burn in hell, for being such a f... lier! You PUNK!!!!What are you doing in a Guns n`Roses Forum? F... off!!

All for all of you GNR fans, well we better burn in hell then believe in such BS!!!

Rock on peace

Blame it on the Falung Gong!
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2005, 01:14:50 PM »

If you want to talk about Zeppelin, do so in the Bad Obsession section. Otherwise, shut up.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: