Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 30, 2024, 09:36:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227971 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Facts about leaks and album release
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facts about leaks and album release  (Read 19741 times)
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2006, 05:15:43 PM »

I don't have CITR.? I have no clue where people get their information, but someone must have their wires crossed.

-darknemus

Sorry for calling your a hoarder, I was just getting pissy with all this stuff. You do help out us getting stuff out there a lot but thing whole trader thing is making a lot of people crazy .

just get some sunlight or something, a week away from the guns board...........then you'll come back......and see there is lot's of news to talk about!

I'm thinking bout doing the same, but this is my favorite band....so kinda hard to not check everyday on HTGTH

Grin

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2006, 05:20:05 PM »

I don't have CITR.? I have no clue where people get their information, but someone must have their wires crossed.

-darknemus

Sorry for calling your a hoarder, I was just getting pissy with all this stuff. You do help out us getting stuff out there a lot but thing whole trader thing is making a lot of people crazy .

just get some sunlight or something, a week away from the guns board...........then you'll come back......and see there is lot's of news to talk about!

I'm thinking bout doing the same, but this is my favorite band....so kinda hard to not check everyday on HTGTH

Grin

This flu is just kicking my ass and I took it out on the wrong person (sorry again dark, I can admit when I screwed up).

Getting this back on topic, if Axl would release the album soon, these leaks would not matter. But its always interesting to see how a song progress from demo to studio album version.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2006, 05:30:16 PM »

I am not going to reveal who I have chatted with, online, etc. but they know many members past and present of GNR.  They said this is marketing for the CD.  They also said, that the some of the bandmembers were not quite sure of a release date, but were hopeful it was coming.   One caveat, he said that he felt they would not tell him, though, if they did know it was on the way. 

well, if this really is the marketing for CD and the tour- it is a mark of genius on axl/merck's part---leaking demos and even getting one to CHART! flooding file sharing places with poorer quality versions of songs to protect the ' real ' ones..it really would be a stroke of magnificent genius!

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2006, 05:40:23 PM »

I still don't buy that this is a marketing tool.  I hope i am wrong and that the album is finished but i am starting to think that we won't see the album until the end of the year.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: