Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:37:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  A word to all of us
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A word to all of us  (Read 2373 times)
ChinDem04
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: October 30, 2006, 07:55:33 AM »

I dont get it. I really hope it takes something like ol' Uncle Axl Rose to say something to us kids to quiet down. All I can say is to stop bitching about the setlist. So what! We are so freakin lucky that Guns N Fuckin Roses is even back, though with a vengence. Everybody needs to calm down and stop freakin out. A word to the wise, listen to Axl Rose.

DRG
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 08:15:12 AM »

gnr isn't back,real back will be when they realised cd

i watched documentary about bittles and they said  that real creativity were  in studio

so real comeback of gnr will be on realizing date

thias is only fan tour (because i know 20 who didn't know for gnr show in budapest,and thet were disapointment because they wanted to see the band),so many people are not informed about tour

I have never seen so many tree
Steel_Angel
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 08:17:43 AM »

Guns N Fuckin Roses is even back
They're not back until they've released a single, unfortunately...very unfortunately..
ChinDem04
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 08:20:32 AM »

Well what I said about GnR being 'back' was alittle overstated, but they're doing things, they're on tour, CD's release is the closest its been since it started in the 1990's. I dont understand what people want! Huh? The leaks were awesome, Would people rather have 2/3 new songs only like a lot of bands do, we get blues, maddie, better, CD, IRS, TWAT (hopefully more), and more that have been played in the past. What are people really bitchin about??
hbkthepromking
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 02:42:35 AM »

What cracks me up about all of this is that tons of people throughout this message board are all of the sudden on the 'don't bash the set-list bandwagon'.....after one Axl rant and a Del James article.?

I am forming the opinion that people start thinking that GNR is reading this website and taking names of supporters vs. bitchers and people want to sign up all the sudden and show their affiliation as Pro-whatever the F Axl wants.? For someone reading this website for a long time I just see it as fickle, indecisive and lame.?

Go ahead and bash the set-list if you want, don't bash the set-list and get down on people if you want, or don't even talk about the f'n set-list if you want.? Do what YOU want and don't simply do this "in case you meet Axl some day and can say that i was member 'XXXX' of the 'XXXX' message board and I supported you".? It's a weak and very non-GNR mentality and all of the pro-setlist messages all of the sudden reflect this behavior.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: