Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:46:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  What if its crap?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What if its crap?  (Read 13831 times)
aimz
« on: January 05, 2007, 02:19:10 PM »

ok...just for the record if chinese democracy does come out on march 6,i will definetly be buying it!!! ...But the thing is, is that this album has cost millions and millions of dollers, and taken well over a decade to make, that if this album does come out, what if its not what we expected it to be?? what if axls made loads of changes to the songs and there all end up being crap??......maybe im just paranoied about it.....but will all this waiting just be a complete waste of time?? Huh
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 02:43:32 PM »

wel i know that i don't have any doubts on this record or axl's and the bands capacity and talent
aimz
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »

wel i know that i don't have any doubts on this record or axl's and the bands capacity and talent
well i dont nessecerily have any doubts,(even though i just said that i did,but anyways.) its just that ive been thinkin about this ever since i heared about CD being released on march 6th. i mean i want it to be good and i know that if its done by GNR then it has to be good...i guess what i mean is, what if,(cos its cost so much money), CD is realesed and nobody thinks its any good,and then nobody wants to buy it...all this waiting will be for nothing?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 05:49:49 PM »

so the more money you spend the worse will the record be? Roll Eyes and when it cost a lot of money to do noone will think it's good, people will buy this record
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 07:17:33 PM »

i think that there is NO chance that CHINESE DEMOCRACY will be crap, i dont think it'll be any thing short of GREATNESS. Axl is a perfectionist theres no chance  yes

zip zero nadda nope nu huh not NO peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 07:47:44 PM »

It won't be.  Judging from the leaks alone, CD will have at least 4 amazing songs, which is more than just about any other album that comes out these days (you know, the albums that have one "big single" followed by 10 tracks of filler).  Even if all the other tracks are experimental, 10 minute epics, I'm not concerned in the least.    beer
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 08:03:07 PM »

I don;t think it will be made of human feces, I think plastic is more likely  hihi
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 12:24:03 AM »

ok...just for the record if chinese democracy does come out on march 6,i will definetly be buying it!!! ...But the thing is, is that this album has cost millions and millions of dollers, and taken well over a decade to make, that if this album does come out, what if its not what we expected it to be?? what if axls made loads of changes to the songs and there all end up being crap??......maybe im just paranoied about it.....but will all this waiting just be a complete waste of time?? Huh

Nothing Axl Rose does, will ever be crap.

well i dont nessecerily have any doubts,(even though i just said that i did,but anyways.) its just that ive been thinkin about this ever since i heared about CD being released on march 6th. i mean i want it to be good and i know that if its done by GNR then it has to be good...i guess what i mean is, what if,(cos its cost so much money), CD is realesed and nobody thinks its any good,and then nobody wants to buy it...all this waiting will be for nothing?

Judging on the concert tour, especially in the bigger markets, and how people reacted when the demos leaked nearly a year ago, i'd say interest is extraordinary.

so the more money you spend the worse will the record be? Roll Eyes and when it cost a lot of money to do noone will think it's good, people will buy this record

Yeah, no one will be remember this when they pull it off the shelf and head to checkout.

It won't be. Judging from the leaks alone, CD will have at least 4 amazing songs, which is more than just about any other album that comes out these days (you know, the albums that have one "big single" followed by 10 tracks of filler). Even if all the other tracks are experimental, 10 minute epics, I'm not concerned in the least. beer

I get the feeling it will be similar to the Illusion's. A few epic masterpieces, a few good rockers, a few experimental tracks, and maybe 1-2 so-so tracks. That's typically been GNR's track record.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 01:24:28 AM »

I like the demos I've heard, so there are already enough quality songs for me to buy the album and likely enjoy it. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 02:23:09 AM »

First...your title made me laugh.  Second...from what we have heard so far, you can relax. ok

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 05:39:36 AM »

I think axl could re-record the singing part, now when he sounds better, much better, than in 2001-3 when most of the songs were recorded. but in the other hand, we've been waiting for so long for CD to come out. Well, axl's still got a few weeks to sing it again.  hihi

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
Chris Axl
All that I wanted was...
Rocker

Axl Got My Sunglasses

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 08:45:32 AM »

relax dude.

If Axl just released the demoes it would still be a fucking great album beer

If I were you, I'd manage to abhor the invitation
Of promised love that can't keep up with your adoration
Just use your head, and in the end you'll find your inspiration
To choose your steps and w
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 09:40:43 AM »

I think axl could re-record the singing part, now when he sounds better, much better, than in 2001-3 when most of the songs were recorded. but in the other hand, we've been waiting for so long for CD to come out. Well, axl's still got a few weeks to sing it again.? hihi

oh come on, do you really think that YOU know when axl recorded his vocals? Roll Eyes
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 09:51:45 AM »

ok...just for the record if chinese democracy does come out on march 6,i will definetly be buying it!!! ...But the thing is, is that this album has cost millions and millions of dollers, and taken well over a decade to make, that if this album does come out, what if its not what we expected it to be?  what if axls made loads of changes to the songs and there all end up being crap??......maybe im just paranoied about it.....but will all this waiting just be a complete waste of time?? Huh

Nothing Axl Rose does, will ever be crap.

well i think that YOU WANNA STEP INTO MY WORLD!

i wouldnt be surprised if the albums crap< things that are really hyped usually are.

html sucks
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 09:53:20 AM »

I think axl could re-record the singing part, now when he sounds better, much better, than in 2001-3 when most of the songs were recorded. but in the other hand, we've been waiting for so long for CD to come out. Well, axl's still got a few weeks to sing it again.? hihi

oh come on, do you really think that YOU know when axl recorded his vocals? Roll Eyes

Wtf is wrong with you? you only reply negative comments for my posts. ?confused " Baker left the project in February 2002 after re-recording the album" Found it from wikipedia. Moron. ?confused

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 11:54:30 AM »

Wtf is wrong with you? you only reply negative comments for my posts. ?confused " Baker left the project in February 2002 after re-recording the album" Found it from wikipedia. Moron. ?confused

nothing is wrong with me i just think before i post dear Kiss
and well you got it from wikipedia but everybody knows that you shouldn't trust wikipedia, and yeah that can be true, at that time, but are you really so naive that you think nothing happened these last 4-5 years,

btw, calling any1 names are just so mature Roll Eyes
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 12:07:40 PM »

nothing is wrong with me i just think before i post dear Kiss
and well you got it from wikipedia but everybody knows that you shouldn't trust wikipedia, and yeah that can be true, at that time, but are you really so naive that you think nothing happened these last 4-5 years,

btw, calling any1 names are just so mature Roll Eyes

Thanks honey love ya  love

Well, i ain't adult yet so  Roll Eyes

you got the point that wikipedia isn't the final word for things, and some of their facts can be just some rumours. (of course they are.) But still when i'm listening to i.r.s demo it sounds like axl more from 02' than 06'. (and some other songs.) And guess what, i am naive.  peace

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
aimz
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 12:34:39 PM »

First...your title made me laugh.? Second...from what we have heard so far, you can relax. ok

hihi thanx....yeh havin thought about it, your right the leaks are pretty good, but i guess we'll have to wait and see what the album is really like yes
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 01:28:50 AM »

before the demos this might have been worth discussing but the demos renewed my faith. it will kick ass.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Red_Locks
Headliner

...you can't put your hands around a memory...

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2007, 09:49:28 AM »

it won't be crap *I've decided* Cool

Fuck the poets of the past, my friends..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=862JtVBBv78? ..GNR during their free time
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: