Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:57:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227915 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  1991 MTV New Year's Eve Special
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1991 MTV New Year's Eve Special  (Read 2192 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« on: December 31, 2015, 08:35:21 AM »

24 years ago today, a 14 year old DX sat through one awful MTV New Year's Eve special waiting to see this.

Highlights in this clip include word that a new Bell Biv DeVoe album will come out before the New Edition reunion album (great news, looking forward to that) and MC Hammer, in his parachute pants prime, introducing the GNR clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBOGTVWFqbk

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 09:20:54 AM »

24 years ago today, a 14 year old DX sat through one awful MTV New Year's Eve special waiting to see this.

Highlights in this clip include word that a new Bell Biv DeVoe album will come out before the New Edition reunion album (great news, looking forward to that) and MC Hammer, in his parachute pants prime, introducing the GNR clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBOGTVWFqbk

Hey I have both the 'New' Bel Biv Devo cassette and the New Edition Reunion album... They were from Boston and my girlfriend at the time like listening to it. Plus they were better than the other popular (with my girlfriend) Boston alternative at the time (New Kids on the Block).

My area sucked for music at that time other than Aerosmith (this was the Love in an Elevator timeframe though...)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: