Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 04:49:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GNR Reunion
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR Reunion  (Read 1544 times)
mdttkk
Rocker

« on: September 03, 2006, 01:33:48 AM »

Ok i made this post in the dead horse section since well.. it pretty much deserves to be here and there is no better place to put it.
I dunno how majority of music fans feel but i think there will always be that hunger in even the non-hardcore fans for a GNR reunion.  This might be just dreaming but if GNR did reunite with its original lineup (izzy or gilby, steven or matt) what do u think would happen?  I for one think there would be a new album + worldwide sellout tour bigger than anything u2 or the rolling stones have ever done.  yup rolling stones are a tough one to beat but i honestly think it is very possible.  i know i would personally hike across the world just to get a chance to see a reunited GNR.  and after VR's second album which they were forced to put out byt he record company (i think) scott weiland is going to go solo again.  my thinking here is that axl will release chinese democracy, finish off touring and maybe GNR REUNION?!  its possible and im sure axl and the guys are thinking: "might as well do a reunion now while were still fairly young instead of like 10 years from now"     that makes sense right? because i think no matter what the reunion will happen one day.

anyways what are your guys thoughts?
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 02:27:03 AM »

there are no my thoughts, but most of are in here http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=30321.0
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 05:18:08 AM »

didnt see that topic, mods can delete this post my bad
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 07:49:00 AM »

It would be the biggest reunion ever. Way bigger than VR or the New Gn'R.. I will wait til I die.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: